Server-Side: Patch 1.2 Dedicated Server (Linux)
Unreal Tournament III: All Downloads (393) Patches (8) | Demos (1) | Mods (162) | Maps (214) | Movies (3) | Others (5)
The 1.2 cumulative patch for dedicated Linux servers. Note this is a patch, you still need the base files, but this will update those from any version.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Increased UTGame MaxPlayersAllowed to 64.
- Fixed leviathan turret instant refire exploit.
- Fixed errant lock on warnings when no longer in vehicle.
- Fixed first person weapons in demo playback.
- Fixed translocator telefrag victim message.
- Fixed encouragement sounds not being randomly picked by bots.
- Implemented viewobjective spectating system for Warfare.
- Fixed berserk held by driver applying to all vehicle turrets.
- Only force low gore on German versions that were low gore only before being patched.
- Fix for unnecessary content staying in memory on seamless travel.
- Fixed shaped charge node exploit.
- Fixed the Scavenger exploit.
|File Name: ut3-linux-server-02202008.bin|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 247.03 MB||Files Added: 9,382|
|Downloads: 13 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,163,795 (84,975 last week)|
|Posted: 22.02.2008||Supporters: n/a|