Mod: VTMB: Camarilla Edition 1.2
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines: All Downloads (99) Patches (63) | Mods (34) | Maps (1) | Others (1)
VTMB: Camarilla Edition is an Expansion Overhaul that completely changes the game mechanics and how we approach the game of Bloodlines.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- VTMB: Camarilla Edition is an Expansion Overhaul that completely changes the game mechanics and
how we approach the game of Bloodlines. After playing through Bloodlines over 10 times the replay
value has decreased, and we started thinking of ways to improve the game to make it much more realistic.
I have long since been a fan of Bethesda's Open Ended Sandbox games so that is the feel I wanted to
bring to Bloodlines.
One of the biggest problems with Bloodlines is that you never get the sense of BEING a Vampire. I mean
you have powers and you drink blood, but only to fuel those powers most of which are extremely short
lived. Not only that but I have never dropped below a humanity of 10 because I was never in danger of
going hungry. So what we did was completely overhaul how everything from Feeding and Regeneration,
to Bloodpool and Disciplines work, giving you a completely new experience to Bloodlines unlike anything
you've played in the past.
Below are some of the features included in VTMB: Camarilla Edition.
Complete Discipline Overhaul / Game Balance.
- One of the biggest changes in Camarilla Edition are the Disciplines. We went through and overhauled every
aspect of each Discipline paying careful attention to every minor detail. With our overall goal in mind some
of the Disciplines got a minor tweak while others were completely replaced with new ones. Some of the new
Dominate - The Forgetful Mind (Target based allowing the Vampire to vanish from sight)
Dominate - Enslave (Target based seduction, the NPC will follow you as your new BloodDoll)
Thaumaturgy - Theft of Vitae (Target based allowing the Tremere to siphon blood from a distance)
Note: Most of the old Disciplines have been overhauled to the point of feeling like brand new powers.
- You now regenerate very slowly over time and feeding will not speed up regeneration much at all. You
will be relying on the discipline "Blood Heal" ALOT now.
- Your Vampire will lose 1 Bloodpoint every 3 minutes in any zone except the tutorial. The timer runs even
during dialogue forcing you to feed every so often. No longer will you be able to skip carefree through
the mission maps with a full vial of blood.
Note: As you lose blood, your health will be weakend.
- Now going hungry has major drawbacks. When your Vampire reaches 1 point in their Bloodpool they will
automatically frenzy every 30 seconds until they find blood. Keeping your humanity high will be tough but
crucial for the Masquerade.
- Most histories were overhauled for game balance and concept reasons. The histories will weigh much
more on the characters, both positives and negatives. A few new Histories were also implemented.
- These have been extensively reworked in several ways. First off most of the PC skins have been overhauled
or tweaked in some way. Many of the female (and even male) skins were pretty ugly so we pulled together
our resources to bring you alot of new material. Several unique NPCs have also seen a change to their
appearance, including the automobiles and construction equipment.
Also we felt it was very unrealistic that alot of humans had Vampire eyes. We went ahead and fixed that!
Every single human that had Vampire eyes we fixed so that they look human again, and every single
Vampire that had human eyes now have Vampire eyes (check out Smiling Jack). Also Clan Gangrel now
all have something in common with their new greenish/yellow glowing eyes.
- New Music was carefully implemented within bars we felt were lacking. The Asylum in Santa Monica has new
music as well as Confession and The Last Round in Los Angeles.
- Walk/Run has been turned into a toggle using the SHIFT key. You now may click SHIFT to change from walk/run
instead of holding down SHIFT. Also alot of people didn't know that Wesp implemented a camera function that
allows you to turn the camera different angles. You can do this by hitting the arrows on the number (10-key) pad.
- We made these change for better game balance and felt the synergy between the Attribute or Ability worked
better with the appropriate Feat.
Wits -> Defense
Intelligence -> Hacking, Research
Manipulation -> Haggle, Intimidate
elow are some of the features included in VTMB: Camarilla Edition 1.1
- Wesps Unofficial Patch 6.5 is included with this install, which also includes Official Patch 1.2.
- AI Disabled / Node Graph is out of Date error has been fixed, thank goodness!
- Fists damage decreased a little, All ranged weapons now do about 25% more damage. Melee weapons remain the same.
- Overhauled the tutorial, it is now possible to convince Jack to let you keep his gun, along with MANY other surprises.
- Tremere can now use limited Dominate on the weak minded.
- Minor changes to prostitue dialogue.
- Every clan now has Bloodheal as an upgradable 4th Discipline. You will now see Bloodheal on your character sheet and can be upgraded like any normal Discipline. See Game Manual for details...
Disciplines / Game Balance
- Most of the tier 5 discipline timers were drastically reduced. They are no longer infinite, instead reduced to 90 - 180 seconds respectively.
- Removed all graphical effects from Presence except for the slight yellow glowing aura that still surrounds the player. Graphical effects on NPCs remain the same.
- Blood Timer was increased to lose 1 blood point every 5 minutes instead of 3.
- Feeding no longer helps regeneration what so ever.
- Several new histories have been included reflecting the new Bloodheal Discipline. These histories include...
Heart of Stone
Child of Saulot
- The Bashing description on the character sheet better explains how bashing damage works.
- Ventrue Male Armor01 now wears a red shirt, black pants, red lipstick removed, and back of arms have veins.
- Brian's eyes are now dark blue instead of light green.
- New Music was added to Asp Hole.
- Updated to reflect the changes, and now explains how to change the Bloodtimer for bloodloss.
|File Name: VTMB_Camarilla_Edition_1.2.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 326.20 MB||Files Added: 10,673|
|Downloads: 10,320 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,106,326 (57,936 last week)|
|Posted: 04.01.2010||Supporters: n/a|