Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Cheats & Codes
In single-player games press [Enter] on your keyboard. Type the code (the word or words on the right of the colonm and then press enter. Words in the parenthesis are to be entered without the parenthesis. After the code is typed press [Enter] again and it
||View entire map
||Play after dying in campaign mode
||Units need no farms
||Instant spell performance
||Turn off Tech-Tree
||Turn off Victory
||Lumber and Gold
|motherland (race) (level number)
||Research all upgrades
|DaylightSavings (Insert Hour)
||Reset the time to the hour specificed (without a number, this toggle the day/night cycle on/off)
||Speeds up the construction of buildings and units
||Takes away the food limit
||Play the "Power of the Horde" song
||Play as Creeps in Monolith
||1 hit kill
||Instant Death to Color
||Re-enters the last cheat code you typed.
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Hints, Tips
- Pandaren Brewmaster
- Play as the Pandaren Brewmaster in the 4th Human mission - Beat the secret Tower Defense game after the human's third mission
- Pitlord interview
- Keep clicking on the Pitlord until this weird song comes out and starts a hilarious interview with the Pitlord.
- Iron Chef Parody
- In game, click on one of your Troll Witch Doctor units many times. Eventually after many clicks, voices and sounds will start to be heard being very similar to the television show Iron Chef.
- Wirt's other leg
- In the last mission of the Alliance campaign - Chapter 6 (Lord of Outland) - you can slay an abimonation that drops an item called "wirt's other leg". This is a reference to Blizzard's own Diablo 2 item "Wirt's leg" which in turn is a reference to the boy Wirt from Diablo. The item itself is useless in The Frozen Throne.
- Give Illidan shadoworb.
- On the last Night Elf mission (The Brothers Stormrage) here is a way to give Illidan the shadoworb or any other item you picked up in the periovs missions. First on Malfurion's side of the map take out the orange undead base. Then move Malfurion to the lower right side of the base site.(Next to the water) Then move Illidan to that patch of water and make sure he has enough slots empty for the items you want to give him. Move them to where they real close to each other. Then on Malfurion click the shadoworb and then click on Illidan, now Illidan should have the orb. Then repeat this with anyother item you want to give him.
- The Secret Human Mission
- To get the secret human mission The Crossing you'll have to unlock it in the previous level, which is entitled Chapter Three: The Dungeons of Dalaran. It's not too difficult to discover if you search thoroughly, but useful to be aware of nonetheless.
During your trek through the level, you'll encounter a small room with three sheep. As you step on the trick stones that sink into the ground, the sheep will say, ''bah,'' ''ram,'' and ''ewe.'' Step on the stones in the order that makes them say ''bah ram ewe'' and a door will open close by. Enter the adjoining room and activate the secret level icon. Once you complete the mission the game will segue into The Crossing.
For beating The Crossing completely, you'll gain access to a Pandaren Brewmaster in Chapter Four: The Search for Illidan.
- Find the Penguin King!
- To find the Penguin King you must first start mission 4 for the Scourge/undead. In The begining you will notice there is a fork in the road to your left. Take the most bottom path. After you have started going down the most bottom path continue to go to the left until you reach a tunnel ( which really isn't a tunnel because you can't go through it ). On the other side of the tunnel is the Penguin King. To get to the Penguin King go up till you are at the edge of the cliff that blocks you from the king. Then start trailing down the opposite side of which you came up the cliff to get to a patch trees. Make your way through the trees. Once you reach a certain point in the patch of trees the gates Leading to the Penguin King open and the Penguin King lays down a Ring of protection+4 for all of your hard work. Make your way into the area to grab the Item. ( Note: you could just put in the ''iseedeadpeople'' cheat with no quotes so you could see exactly where the King is )
- Secret Shop
- Undead Mission 1
On the left side of the topmost town on Arthas' side of the map there is an opening in the trees big enough for one person. It's hidden by the branches and leaves. Through the path you'll find a shop that takes the form of a villiage boy named Timmy who sells Ice Shards to summon Ice Revenants.
- Secret Island
- This secret island is in Chapter 1: Rise Of The Naga in the Sentinel Campaign.
To find this secret island you have to go near the coast where the burning boats are and note the patch of land across the water. You then use Maiev's Blink skill to teleport her over to this island where you will engage with one of Illidan's Naga. Destroy the Naga (Using you Fan of Knives makes it a lot easier) and you will earn a Rune of Mana and a Tome of Strength.
- Secret Areas in Night Elf Chapter 4
- In the Night Elf Chapter 4 (Wrath of the Betrayer), there are 4 secret areas that Maiev could go into using her blink ability.
The first one is below your base, just north east of the southernmost Naga base. It has a statue that looks like a keeper of the grove hero. The message ''Secret Area Found'' will show up if you correctly found it. The second one is at the center of the map. It has a large gate that can be destroyed, and you will battle an infernal there. This is also the only secret area where you can go to without using the blink ability. The third is a garden just east of the area where you finish the mission. It has a critter named ''Grank the Rat'' that cannot be destroyed. The last one is at the southwestern most part of the map. It has a level 1 pandaren at a platform with the message ''Pandaren drinking area'' appearing if you are at the correct place. The pandaren will leave, leaving behind a treasure box.
- Secret Area: Tomes of Ancient
- On the second level of the Night Elf campaign there is a secret area containing two tomes of intelligence and one tome of strength along with two mana runes. Just kill all the Makrura's in the top left hand corner of the map. Then to get the tomes use Maiev's blink ability to get on top of the wall at the northernmost part of the base. ''Secret Area Tomes of Ancients Discovered'' will flash up on the screen. Now just grab the tomes.