Patch: Patch 1.24c (Mac)
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne: All Downloads (389) Patches (30) | Mods (103) | Maps (252) | Others (4)
The 1.24c patch for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne for the Mac OS X. See File Details for a list of changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- PC WORLD EDITOR CHANGES
- Increased max map file size from 4 MB to 8 MB.
- Added the ability to store hashtable handles in a hashtable.
- Added GetSpellTargetX and GetSpellTargetY natives.
- Added a new base handle type "Agent" of which many types now extend from.
- Added a SaveAgentHandle native which can be used for saving most handle types.
- Added a JASS optimization dealing with global variable change events.
- Fixed a few false positives caused by the "return bug" fix.
- Fixed a crash related to hashtable reference counting.
- "Shadowing" global variables with local variables no longer is possible.
- Fixed a type conversion dealing with operators (i.e. adding a handle with an integer).
|File Name: War3TFT_124c_English_OSX.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 63.47 MB||Files Added: 9,770|
|Downloads: 2,658 (4 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,391,961 (57,439 last week)|
|Posted: 03.12.2009||Supporters: n/a|