Patch: Patch 1.3 to 1.72 EU
Warhammer: Mark of Chaos: All Downloads (15) Patches (7) | Demos (2) | Mods (1) | Maps (1) | Movies (4)
This v1.72 patch adds a bunch of balance tweaks, as well as fixing various bugs and crashes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Patch 1.72 Release Notes
- Added new host options to multiplayer games:
- Friendly Fire
- No Hero
- No Siege
- No Mercenaries
- No Items
- More units capture reinforcement and refill camps faster.
- Support for multiplayer clans.
- Undo (right click) and reset options in the skill tree.
- Displaying cannon accuracy information.
- Updated Gamespy SDK.
- Tooltips for all main menu buttons.
- Enemy/Ally names are displayed in the army mouse-over tooltips.
- Fixed crash that occurred when a player tried to load a custom multiplayer map that was not available in the game directory.
- Fixed crash that occurred when making a 4 player AI game custom setup on Internet.
- Fixed bug that prevented melee units to attack moving enemy units properly.
- Fixed bug where the resistance updates provided by certain items were not displayed properly.
- Fixed bug with Prince on Dragon's skill Implacable Heart.
- Fixed bug that occurred when trying to save a replay after watching a replay.
- Fixed bug where Ignore function in chat lobby only affected private messages.
- Fixed bug where Restoration of Isha skill affected and healed heroes that were in duel.
- Fixed bug with Command skill Blessing of Grimnir.
- Fixed bug with Combat skill Rune of Striking.
- Fixed bug where Sigil of Sigmar's magic resistance bonus doesn't stack with Glimmercloak.
- Fixed bug where HP increase for certain units following gained levels did not carry over between missions.
- Fixed some inconsistent upgrade restrictions between Army Composer and Reinforcement Camps.
- Fixed bug where victory or defeat message did not appear.
- Fixed tooltip descriptions for Standard Bearer and Musician.
- Fixed bug where units could be upgraded with weapons and armour not normally available to them.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using Plague on a friendly hero with Lightning Shield.
- Fixed bug that allowed players to have nearly unlimited gold to make armies for Multiplayer.
- Fixed bug with gold value becoming negative with no initial army created.
- Fixed bug where defenders on siege maps could have their morale broken by Attackers just walking in. Now morale loss is limited to 50%.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to cancel Customize Army save window.
- Fixed bug where using the slash commands in game lobby could cause graphical UI problems.
- Fixed bug where Packmasters remained on map after Giant Rats have been killed.
- Fixed bug where upgrades that were normally not available for certain units were purchasable at Reinforcement Camps.
- Fixed bug with purchasing Champion upgrade at Reinforcement Camp.
- Fixed bug where private messages from the lobby sent to players that were in game did not get received.
- Flee button allows goblins to kill NPC handgunner unit_
- Fixed bug with Great Eagles purchased from reinforcement camps that always appeared at level 2.
- Fixed bug where Level 1 Trolls purchased at Reinforcement Camps came out as Level 2.
- Fixed bug where Resistance did not update when using the Knights of Khaine ability.
- Fixed bug where Prince on Dragon could not put any points into Bladestorm Combat skill.
- Fixed bug where top-tier duelling skills did not function when used against an enemy hero in multiplayer.
- Fixed bug where Elector Count on Griffon had the same icon for Crushing Blow and Cannot Capture.
- Fixed bug where players could not proceed through tutorial if disable border scrolling was active.
- Fixed some text bugs.
- Supernatural Resilience skill now decreases the attacker's chance to hit by 5% per level.
- Blessing of Asuryan spell - Mana cost decreased from 300 to 225, cooldown time decreased from 60 to 45 sec, lifetime increased from 20 to 30 sec, chance to hit increased from 15% to 20%, bonus per level decreased from 5% to +4%.
- Flames of the Phoenix spell - Chance to hit increased from 10% to 15%, duration decreased from 3 to 2 sec, bonus per level increased from 1 to 2 sec.
- Cloak of Warding now gives 10% shooting resist instead of 15%.
- Shield of Ptola now gives 10% shooting resist instead of 15%.
- Morrian Ring now gives 5% shooting resist instead of 10%.
|File Name: warhammer_moc_13_172.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 43.15 MB||Files Added: 10,599|
|Downloads: 2,497 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,057,721 (60,370 last week)|
|Posted: 19.06.2007||Supporters: n/a|