Patch: Patch 2.07 to 2.08
Warzone 2100 Resurrection Project: All Downloads (12) Patches (3) | Mods (4) | Maps (1) | Others (4)
An incremental patch for Warzone 2100. This will update the game to version 2.08. The patch addresses some bugs, increases rendering speed of terrain, and includes some minor additions. See full details.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Description: * New: Possibility to use the zero-key ('0') to assign groups to as well (patch #828)
* New: Repeat keypresses if the key is hold long enough (e.g. one press of 'A' becomes 'AAAAAAAAAA' if just held long enough)
* Change: In the "Join Game" menu you can now choose between "IP" (same as the old "Internet" option) and "Lobby" (directly proceed to the Lobbyserver)
* Change: Slightly faster terrain rendering (+ 5-10%) (patch #830, patch #833)
* Change: Protocol-selection removed from "Host Game", since the only option was "Internet"
* Fix: Remove invalid references to software renderer textures (caused crashes between campaign 1-2 and 2-3) (bug #9497)
* Fix: Improve POSIX exception handler reliability (GDB could have had trouble locating the executable)
|File Name: warzone2100-2.0.8.update-2.0.7.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 6.17 MB||Files Added: 10,629|
|Downloads: 1,080 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,084,334 (58,116 last week)|
|Posted: 04.12.2007||Supporters: n/a|