Patch: Patch 1.2
Activision releases patch 1.2 for Wolfenstein. The patch adds a number of fixes and changes to the game. Click additional details for more.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Players will now receive their proper gold and stats at the end of the match instead of occasionally losing their gold and upgrades
- New legal text
- Global chat is now UNavailable in spectator mode
- Objective explosions don’t count towards team kills (they will however still kill a player)
- The dedicated servers will now sort correctly by ping
- A waiting bar has been added when waiting for the servers to appear
- When the player goes into the game, the auto-assign selection is highlighted gold instead of black
- Competition mode (all unlocks available, option to turn off the arrows above enemy players)
- MP43 and MP40 are adjusted in terms of damage, range and accuracy.
- Pressing T will bring up the chat box without also entering the letter T as the first letter
- Panzershrek has more splash damage
- Veil Sight drains veil energy more quickly
- Ironsights is more effective
- Amount of ammo picked up off of dead players is reduced.
|File Name: WolfensteinLiteServer_1_2_PatchSetup.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 33.20 MB||Files Added: 9,769|
|Downloads: 6,628 (23 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,383,571 (52,920 last week)|
|Posted: 15.12.2009||Supporters: n/a|