Patch: Patch 1.008 (Es)
World in Conflict: All Downloads (102) Patches (49) | Demos (1) | Mods (28) | Maps (7) | Movies (12) | Others (4)
1.008 Spanish language patch for WiC. Changes include bug fixes, several new features and gameplay changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- This eighth update for World in Conflict fixes balancing and bug issues and introduces some new features, like improved in-game voting, new ignore functions and improved network code stability. There are also several additions to Massgate, including new banners and new explanatory texts for missing content.
- Improved in-game vote system.
- Special Ability icons now show the number of selected units ready to fire.
- Extrapolation added to the network code. This should decrease lag caused by high packet loss. To disable extrapolation, append “-noextrapolation” (without the quotes) to the target path of the WIC shortcut.
- Expanded the ignore functionality on Massgate to cover clan challenges and chat rooms.
- Unit shields will now always be enlarged on mouseover regardless of selected unit.
- Unit movement arrows are now more visible on the Megamap.
- Added a hyperlink pop-up when the client is missing map or mod content.
- Remote admins can now switch a ranked server to unranked and back.
- Added explanatory text to the abuse report window.
- Added Massgate banner.
Units and balancing:
- Improved infantry forest cover logic. When ordered into forest cover, infantry units should now always find actual cover.
- Increased accuracy and tweaked fire rates for Armored Transports.
- Improved stealth slightly for Demolition Engineers.
- Improved power of Demolition Engineers’ Demolition Charge. It now destroys most bridges with one charge.
- Fixed discrepancies with US Medium Tank and US Light Tank view ranges compared to USSR and NATO.
- Fixed discrepancy with the duration of the USSR Medium Artillery special ability compared to US and NATO.
- Fixed a bug that caused disconnects with wireless network cards.
- Friendly fire warnings are not triggered by stray bullets anymore.
- Fixed a Reinforcement Point exploit that used unit drops and role changes to get additional Reinforcement Points.
- Fixed a bug that caused units dropped by Tactical Aid to be blinking and untargetable.
- Fixed buildings on several maps that could not be targeted by air units.
- Fixed fortifications on several maps that could become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kick-vote to be active in clan matches.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kick-on-idle to stop working.
- Fixed a bug that required spectators to click “ready” for servers in match mode to start. Only players in teams count now.
- Fixed a bug that caused the TA cooldown to not reset when matches started in match mode. It should no longer be possible to deploy Tactical Nukes prematurely.
- Fixed a clan challenge bug that caused the wrong number of members to be shown as online on the clan you challenged.
- Fixed a crash related to map voting and custom maps.
- Fixed an issue with TA ground markers behaving incorrectly in single player.
- Max camera height settings no longer affect single player.
|File Name: wic_update_es_1000_1008.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 98.10 MB||Files Added: 10,629|
|Downloads: 550 (7 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,088,778 (57,547 last week)|
|Posted: 28.05.2008||Supporters: n/a|