Mod: Skada Damage Meter 1.0-8
World of Warcraft: All Downloads (1614) Patches (353) | Mods (1141) | Maps (6) | Movies (70) | Others (17)
This mod from zarnivoop is a modular damage meter with various viewing modes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: zarnivoop
Skada is a modular damage meter with various viewing modes. It is inspired mainly by Assessment, but also by Recount.
Skada sports segmented fights and detailed views, while being highly efficient with memory. This is accomplished by aggregating data on fight segments.
Skada is entirely modular; the modes listed below are all separate addons. Only the modes you load adds to the memory and CPU cycles used.
· Automatic mode switching when entering combat. For example, you can have Threat mode be shown in combat. Skada can switch back after combat ends.
· Damage done mode; detailed spell view for each player on left-click. Left-click again for a detailed spell view.
· DPS mode; same as above, but only shows DPS.
· Threat mode; shows modified or absolute threat.
· Healing done mode; detailed spell view for each player.
· Overhealing done mode.
· Damage taken mode; detailed view shows the damaging spells.
· Dispels mode.
· Deaths mode; detailed log of hits before death.
· Debuff uptime mode; shows the time your debuffs/DoTs have been active. Detailed view shows spells.
· Failbot mode; shows people's fails. Detailed view shows the type of fails for each player.
· Reports can be done everywhere. For example, you can report a certain player's Debuff uptimes.
· Summary information for most modes (DPS, HPS, Fails, etc) in a LDB view/minimap button.
· Support for SharedMedia and Class Colors.
By default a list of all the modes above are shown. Right-click to show the available fight segments. "Total" and "Current" are the ones available at first. Left-click to show that mode.
Left-click to show more detailed information if available, and right-click to return to your previous position.
Reporting to chat is done with /skada report. This can be done in whatever mode you are. You can also choose where to send the report, and the number of lines to show, like so:
/skada report [say|guild|party|raid|self|player name|channel name] [number of lines]
Data can be reset with /skada reset, or by shift left clicking the minimap button.
"Skada" is Swedish for "Damage".
|File Name: Skada108-1235406064.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 694 KB||Files Added: 10,611|
|Downloads: 234 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,078,843 (59,268 last week)|
|Posted: 24.02.2009||Supporters: n/a|