Patch: Patch 1.4.2 to 1.5.0 French
World of Warcraft: All Downloads (1614) Patches (353) | Mods (1141) | Maps (6) | Movies (70) | Others (17)
French version of the patch.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- World of Warcraft by Blizzard - French retail v1.4.2 -> v1.5.0 patch
This French patch is only to be used with the French language version of World
This is the v1.4.2 -> v1.5.0 patch for the French retail version of World of
Warcraft. This is available as an alternative download to the World of Warcraft
auto-patcher and is only good for the French retail clients of World of
Warcraft. This patch will not work with any version of the game outside of the
Changes in v1.5.0:
- The Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley battlegrounds are now available. The
Warsong Gulch entrances may be found in the northern Barrens near the Mor'Shan
Rampart (Horde) and south of Silverwing Outpost in Ashenvale (Alliance). The
Alterac Valley entrances may be found east of Sofera's Naze in Alterac (Horde),
and in the Headlands of Alterac (Alliance).
- Wands - The Shoot Wand ability is now a toggle. While active, it will
continue attacking with the equipped wand until cancelled (e.g. moving).
Pet speed has been increased when out of combat and following their master.
- Berserking (Troll Racial) - Updated tooltip to clarify ability only usable
following a melee critical.
- Hardiness (Orc Racial) - Fixed a bug that caused many abilities to ignore the
- It should no longer be possible to disarm traps created by friendly players.
- Dishonorable kills - gained by killing a trivial Civilian NPC - now has a
negative impact on a player's honor. Enough dishonorable kills will reduce a
player's rank all the way to zero.
- Players may now see an "estimated contribution point value" in the combat log
for an honorable kill. Note that this value does not take diminishing returns
against the same player into account, and is therefore "estimated".
- "Team Contribution Points" has been renamed to "Honor"
- Added tooltips to the different elements of the Honor System UI.
- Players will see their last week's kill data in the "Last Week" section of
the Honor System UI even if they did not achieve the 25 honorable kills
required to gain standing or rank.
- Fixed a bug where the PvP trinket rewards were not always removing the
effects they were designed to remove (e.g. Polymorph, Fear, Stun).
- Sitting characters will now stand up immediately after an attack, even if
- Players can no longer swap inventory gear while dueling.
- Dueling is now allowed within Everlook.
- Special ability shots (e.g. Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot) no longer
add the ranged weapon speed or take into account ranged weapon haste when
determining the actual cooldown. The tooltip and cooldown timers should now
properly reflect the actual cooldown.
- The Hunter Epic quest has had some of its Demonic Corrupters retuned. It
should also be noted that Hunters that attempt to bypass the single player
portion of the encounter by using another class to do their tasks will fail the
quest in a most glorious fashion.
- Tranquilizing Shot - Is now properly affected by Efficiency and Hawk Eye
- Unleashed Fury - Fixed a bug where the damage increase was lower than stated
in the tooltip. It should now increase damage by the listed amount.
- Growl - Rank 1 effect improved.
- Volley - Damage increased.
- Pet speed has been increased when out of combat and following their master.
- Spirit Guides in Battlegrounds will now summon/resurrect your current pet
when the Hunter is resurrected.
- Unstabling dead pets no longer puts players into a degenerate state where
their pet only partially exists. Unstabled dead pets can now be properly
revived, and players can no longer train more pets than their stable can hold.
- Fixed a bug where magic shots were missing too frequently when used on a
target with Blessing of Protection active.
- Mage Armor - Now has a new, unique icon.
- Fixed a bug where a Hunter's magic shots were missing too frequently when
used on a target with Blessing of Protection active.
- Inner Fire - Now stacks with other effects that increase attack power and
- Holy Nova - Cooldown decreased.
- Feedback - Casting a higher rank of the spell will now replace an existing,
lower level effect.
- Unbreakable Will - Fixed a bug that caused many abilities to ignore the
- Riposte - Fixed a bug where the ability was not usable against a disarmed or
- Vanish - Should be a lot more responsive when used to avoid incoming attacks.
- Fixed a bug where Fire Nova, Flametongue, Stoneclaw and Windfury Totems had
incorrect level caps when cast by higher level shaman. All totems should now be
summoned at the level of the caster.
- Flametongue Totem - Tooltip updated to clarify that only the main-hand weapon
- Windfury Totem - Tooltip updated to clarify that only the main-hand weapon is
- Fire Resistance Totem - New icon.
- Frost Resistance Totem - New icon.
- Grounding Totem - Fixed a bug that allowed some area of effect spells to be
"grounded" and/or destroy the totem.
- Improved Drain Mana - Damage caused is now considered Shadow damage and is no
longer reduced by armor.
- Improved Voidwalker - Now increases all Voidwalker spells (now also including
Sacrifice) by 10/20/30%.
- Improved Succubus - Now increases Succubus spells by 10/20/30%.
- Master Summoner - In addition to decreasing casting time of summoning the
Imp, Voidwalker, Succubus and Felhunter, it now reduces mana cost by 20/40%.
- Improved Enslave Demon - In addition to reducing the attack speed and casting
speed penalty of enslaved demons, it now reduces the resist chance of Enslave
Demon by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Demonic Sacrifice - Is now instant cast.
- Improved Firestone - Now also improves the bonus Fire spell damage of
Firestones by 15/30%.
- Inferno - The summoned Infernal will now be enslaved for 5 minutes before
turning on its summoner.
- Drain Mana - Targets with no mana will no longer be valid for Drain Mana
(Rank 4), making it consistent with all other ranks of the spell.
- Improved Drain Mana - Damage caused by this talent is now improved by the
Shadow Mastery talent.
- Conflagrate - Range increased.
- Siphon Life - Is now instant cast, damage increased.
- Paranoia - No longer causes threat when cast.
- War Stomp (Doomguard) - Now has a maximum of 5 targets.
- Pet speed has been increased when out of combat and following their master.
- Honorable kills will now generate a Soul Shard when Drain Soul and Shadowburn
- Spirit Guides in Battlegrounds will now resurrect your last Imp, Voidwalker,
Succubus or Felhunter. If the Doomguard or Infernal were the last active pet or
the previous pet was killed before the Warlock, an Imp will be summoned.
- Improved Curse of Agony - Fixed a bug where Curse of Agony (rank 1) was not
improved by the talent. The talent will now work properly with all ranks of
Curse of Agony.
- Overpower - Fixed a bug where the ability was sometimes blocked.
Improved Cleave - Now increases damage bonus by 40/80/120%.
- Blood Craze - Talent design changed. It now regenerates 1/2/3% of the
warrior's total health over 6 seconds after being the victim of a critical
- New Fury Talent: Dual Wield Specialization - Increases damage with the
off-hand weapon by 5/10/15/20/25%. Note: the additional damage also increases
rage generation significantly.
- Iron Will - Fixed a bug that caused many abilities to ignore the additional
- Enrage - Increased the number of charges to 12. Decreased the duration to 12
seconds. The new duration is the limiting factor for slower weapons (e.g.
Arcanite Reaper will typically get one less swing), while dual wielding and
faster weapons will make better use of all of the charges over the duration of
- Concussion Blow - Changed to an instant, stunning attack and removed the
- Shield Specialization - In addition to increasing % chance to block, it now
gives the warrior a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to generate 1 rage on a successful
- The following item sets have had their statistics, effects, and set bonuses
updated: Arcanist, Netherwind, Prophecy, Transcendence, Felheart, Nemesis,
Cenarion, Stormrage, Nightslayer, Bloodfang, Giantstalker, Dragonstalker,
Earthfury, Ten Storms, Might, Wrath, Lawbringer, and Judgement.
- Mature Blue Dragon Sinew and The Eye of Shadow can both now drop off
appropriate level demonic and blue dragonkin monsters. It should be noted that
both Lord Kazzak and Azuregos will guarantee a drop of the aforementioned items
but to get the items from the lesser creatures will be a much rarer occurrence.
- Essence of Eranikus now has a poison cloud graphic around it when used.
Murloc Scale Belt and Breastplate recipes now are white items instead of green
since they are vendor bought.
- Gryphon Mail Gauntlets now have a proper inventory icon.
- Ogre Toothpick Shooter now uses the proper attack animation.
- Distracting Dagger now sheathes properly.
- Mountain Giants in Feralas now drop loot more appropriate to their elite
- The Druid of the Claw quest in Teldrassil will now provide a weapon choice
more appropriate for low level Night Elves.
- The Dreadmist set now has a bonus for wearing all 8 pieces of the set.
- Cutthroat's Loincloth name changed to Cutthroat's Pants.
- Ritual Kilt name changed to Ritual Leggings.
- Felstriker effect's name changed to Felstriker to reflect the previously
patched item name change.
- Ogre Pocket Knife, Peacemaker, and Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers
now sheathe properly.
- Dragonbreath Chili's effect visual fixed.
- The Oblivion's Touch wand properly shoots now.
- Deepstrider Tumors are now a 100% drop off Deepstrider sea giants in
- New art has been added for Nightslayer, Lawbringer, and Beaststalker's item
- The Arcanist Crown has updated art.
- New Engineering firework recipe added.
- Added leatherworking recipe for mid level blue bracers.
- Dragonbreath Chili proc rate has been reduced.
- Restorative Elixir name changed to Resorative Potion with potion cooldown
timer. Functionality has been changed so it should be more effective as it now
dispels one harmful effect every 5 seconds for 30 seconds.
- Two new transporter recipes have been added, with one for gnomish and one for
goblin engineers. Gnomish engineers can get their recipe from Gadgetzan, Goblin
engineers from Everlook.
- Tribal Leatherworkers who have restarted their profession are now able to
relearn the various Wild Leather patterns if they've already completed the
quests prior to restarting the profession. Speak with Pratt McGrubben
(Alliance) or Jangdor Swiftstrider (Horde) in Feralas to relearn what you once
- Small Throrium Veins now sometimes will have Emeralds or Diamonds.
- Engineering Vendors now sell Blacksmith's Hammers.
- Both types of the engineer made Jumper Cables now share a cooldown. It was
never intended to allow a player to use jumper cables XL and jumper cables
within the same period of time.
- Solid Dynamite was inadvertently broken in the 1.4 patch to require harder
materials than it should. This has been fixed.
- Wicked Leather Bracers Plan is no longer bind on acquire.
- Jumper Cables no longer have a chance to break when they fail.
- Elemental Flux added to blacksmith vendors.
Raids & Dungeons
- Firesworns that are moved too far away from Garr will now become quite
enraged until they move closer to Garr.
- The eruptions from the lava in Ragnaros's Lair will now always happen while
Ragnaros is in combat. However, these lava eruptions occur less frequently, do
less damage, and the damage they inflict is now resistable.
- The maximum range of the Wrath of Ragnaros spell has been increased.
- Additional new raid items have been added to the treasure lists for Azuregos,
Lord Kazzak, and bosses in Molten Core.
- Onyxia - Fixed a bug that was causing Onyxia's Tail sweep to no longer cause
- Searing Gorge has a new quest hub for both Alliance and Horde players called
Thorium Point. The supported level ranges are 45-52. Craftsmen will be happy to
know that the Thorium Brotherhood has opened up many new opportunities to gain
favor amongst their clan (even for level 60 players).
- The Hinterlands has a new Horde quest hub known as Revantusk Village, located
on the eastern coastline. Horde players level 44-52 are encouraged to visit
Revantusk Village and assist the Revantusk with their myriad problems and
- All members of both the Horde and Alliance are reporting low stockpiles of
various textile resources! Donations of cloth are now being accepted in the
following locations: Darnassus, Stormwind, and Ironforge for the Alliance;
Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Thunder Bluff for the Horde. Seek out an official
Cloth Quartermaster for more information.
- Several quests have been added to Feralas for level 45-52 characters.
Krueg Skullsplitter has moved from Thousand Needles to a more appropriate
location at Camp Mojache in Feralas.
- Highlord Demitrian is back! For those players unraveling the mysteries of
Thunderaan, you may once more speak with the Highlord.
- Dwarven Priests may now undertake the Molten Core discovery quest;
"Attunement to the Core." By fixing this bug, we had to open the quest to all
players once more. If you have already done the quest, you will not be required
to do it again in order to access the Molten Core via the portal.
- Highlord Bolvar Fordragon should no longer despawn when "The Great
Masquerade" is activated.
- Characters on the "A Strange Historian" quest are now correctly prompted to
find Chromie in the northwest corner of Andorhal, where she and the ruined inn
have been moved to.
- The Gordok Courtyard Key and the Gordok Inner Door Key are now zone bound
items. These items only exist within the Dire Maul zone instance, and players
will lose these keys from their inventory if they leave the zone.
Everyone's favorite Alliance quest, "Deep Ocean, Vast Sea" now gives a
substantial coin reward in addition to the choice of item.
- Rage Scar Yetis in Feralas no longer give the quest item for the "Mark of
- Completing the "Mark of Quality" quest now gives Darnassus and Thunder Bluff
faction increase where appropriate.
- Merideth Carlson should only hand out her free horse feed now to people who
have already completed the quest for it.
- The "Unfinished Gordok Business" quest has been fixed to allow certain Human
Priests access to it who had difficulty previously.
- Sea Elementals and Sea Sprays in Feralas should now be giving out the proper
version of Oglethorpe's distress beacon.
- The end of the Paladin Epic Mount quest "Grimand's Finest Work" now makes it
clearer that Lord Shadowbreaker's acquisition of the Arcanite Barding is only
- Jeziba in the Ruins of Andorhal now faces the correct direction when pointing
to his Catalogue of the Wayward.
- Fraggar Thundermantle now correctly tells you to return to him, and not his
evil, two-eyed twin, Frobe Thundermantle when completing the Skull Rock
- The Branch of Cenarius no longer drops off of Prince Raze. It now properly
only drops off of Geltharis for the quest, The Branch of Cenarius.
- Failed quests will now indicate (Failed) in the quest log so it is easier to
- Typos fixed in the Paladin Epic Mount quests.
- Innkeepers around the world now have a gossip option that lets you join a
meeting stone directly from the innkeeper rather than going to the location of
the meeting stone. Also these Innkeepers will now have background lore about
each of the dungeons.
- Levels Required for meeting stones have been increased. The intent is that a
group will not receive party members from a meeting stone that don't really
have a chance of completing the dungeon.
- Meeting Stones have had their rules for what players are grouped with what
other players relaxed. This means groups who use meeting stones (or innkeepers)
should have their groups formed much more quickly than they were previously.
- Pets of other party members will now display in the party UI. You can see pet
health and harmful effects on the pet. You can turn this functionality on and
off in the Interface Options menu.
- Players can now target other players in a raid by clicking on their name in
the raid window. Additional Raid UI improvements coming soon.
- Added visual effects for healing power and spell power enchantments.
- Your main action bar now displays the number of the bar that you are
- In Master Looter mode, items are no longer opened up for looting by all party
members after the round-robin looter closes their loot window. The Loot Master
always distributes items over the loot threshold.
- Rolling on items while charmed/hexed/etc. now works, as does /random and
receiving items from the master looter.
- When a player dies in an instance and then uses the spirit healer, the body
in the instance now turns to bones.
- Players can no longer mail or auction an item that they've just disenchanted.
- When a ghost player is resurrected into an instance that has become full,
they no longer come to life wherever their ghost happens to be standing.
Instead, they get ported to the closest graveyard.
- Players must now bind a bind-on-equip bag to put in into a purchased bank bag
- Items split from stacks can now be dropped directly into (or onto) bank bags
without any mysterious error messages.
- Added a "Maximize" windowed video option which will maximize the game window
and remove the borders for a fullscreen experience which allows popup windows.
- Trying to use a hearthstone, consumable, etc. while logging out now displays
a more appropriate message: "Another action is in progress."
- The login interface files are now checked to make sure they haven't been
tampered with or corrupted. This is to improve account security in public game
- Added the function TargetNearestPartyMember() to the UI scripting system.
- The Thorium Brotherhood faction is now peaceful - players cannot go to war
- The Wildhammer Clan in the Hinterlands is now a peaceful faction to the
Alliance, meaning Alliance players cannot intentionally declare war on them.
A new graveyard has been added near the east coast of the Hinterlands at the
- The two Hinterlands graveyards are now using a system that will ensure that
the spirits of dead characters go to the closest graveyard.
- Buliwyf Stonehand, the dwarven weapon master in Ironforge, now properly tells
you about the weapons that Woo Ping can train you in, instead of talking about
himself. He does like going on about his own martial prowess.
Krinkle Goodsteel of Gadgetzan submitted a complaint to the local Repairer's
Union and has had his ability to repair durability reinstated.
- Brave Wildrunner of Bloodhoof Village in Mulgore no longer patrols through
the kodo mounts.
- Added new load screens for Deadmines, Wailing Caverns, Uldaman, Razorfen
Downs, and Zul Farrak.
- Discovering Valor's Rest now also pops the Southwind Village puzzle piece on
the Silithus area map.
- Many of the Swift Mounts have gained eye glows and some have had other tweaks
made to them to improve their looks.
- Additional mithril nodes have been added in Un'Goro crater
- Genavie Callow in Undercity is now properly on the Undercity faction.
- The Grow effect that Bom'bay in Sen'jin Village would sometimes cast on
characters was reduced from 100% to 50% growth.
- The Lazy Peons in The Valley of Trials now make a wood chopping sound when
they are hacking at the trees.
- The Dark Summoners of the Eastern Plaguelands have finally fully materialized
and are no longer ghostly in appearance.
- In Silverpine Forest on Fenris Island, moved a Rot Hide Plague Weaver's spawn
point from inside a tree.
- Neeka Bloodscar of Kargath no longer speaks as if she is in the Barrens.
New Horde Flight Paths
- Valormok in Azshara - Bloodvenom Post in Felwood
- Kargath in Badlands - Thorium Point in Searing Gorge
- Flame Crest in Burning Steppes - Thorium Point in Searing Gorge
- Tarren Mill in Hillsbrad - Revantusk Village in Hinterlands
- Undercity - Revantusk Village in Hinterlands
New Alliance Flight Paths
- Ironforge - Thorium Point in Searing Gorge
- Morgan's Vigil in the Burning Steppes - Thorium Point in Searing Gorge
- The flight path from Undercity to Kargath no longer clips into the ground
just south of Dalaran.
- Fixed bug causing all tailoring recipes to show up as "orange"
Patch 1.5 Supplemental Changes
General Battlegrounds changes
- All friendly players will now show up on the overhead and mini-map while in a
battleground (regardless of whether they are grouped).
- Players entering a battleground queue now receive a system message informing
them that they have successfully entered the queue.
- The mini-map icon for the battleground queue will now show the amount of time
you have waited. In addition, the "seconds" field of the estimated wait time
has been removed.
- Spirit Guides may only resurrect a maximum of ten players per "wave".
- Going AFK in a battleground will cause that player to be disconnected from
- Enemy NPC lieutenants and commanders now have a team bonus honor value.
- Enemy NPC lieutenants and commanders no longer respawn.
- Enemy towers are now destroyed rather than captured (a one-time event per
tower). The mechanics for destroying a tower are very similar to their previous
- The enemy NPC mine layer no longer respawns when killed.
- The respawn time for laying mines has been slowed.
- All Alterac Valley quest items (ie: armor scraps) are zone-bound, and will be
lost if taken outside the battleground instance.
- Korrak's respawn time has been increased to 30 minutes.
- NPC's in the entrance tunnels will no longer fight enemy NPCs, only enemy
- Lok'holar the ice lord and Ivus the forest lord are now friendly to Horde and
- Alliance players (respectively), and will therefore no longer affect friendly
players with area-of-effect spells.
- Sound effects have been added to critical battleground events (ie: a
graveyard being assaulted).
- Additional items for purchasing have been added to the quartermasters in the
entrance tunnels. The types of items you may purchase is based on your
reputation with the quartermaster.
- The Alliance and Horde NPC captains now periodically shout a "rallying cry",
granting a powerful effect to all friendly players in the battleground. Killing
the enemy's captain will deny the ability for the enemy to gain a rallying cry.
Ivus the Forest Lord now uses a winter Ancient Protector model rather than a
Keeper of the Grove model.
- The duration the flags will remain on the ground before automatically
returning has been changed from 2 minutes to 10 seconds.
- The Boots of Speed now have a random spawn timer between 2 and 3 minutes, and
the effect duration has been lowered to 10 seconds.
- Warsong Gulch now has a minimum of 8 players on each side to start a new
instance. The maximum is still 10 players.
- It should no longer be possible to "double capture" a single flag in Warsong
Gulch (get credit for two flag captures for capturing only one flag).
- Fixed a bug in Warsong Gulch where a carried flag would not be captured if
the carrier was standing on their own flag when it was returned.
|File Name: wow-1.4.2-to-1.5.0-frfr-patch.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 51.26 MB||Files Added: 10,596|
|Downloads: 474 (0 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,054,100 (60,328 last week)|
|Posted: 09.06.2005||Supporters: n/a|