Patch: Patch 1.5.0 Full German
World of Warcraft: All Downloads (1595) Patches (346) | Mods (1129) | Maps (6) | Movies (70) | Others (17)
German version of the patch.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- World of Warcraft by Blizzard - German retail v1.5.0 full patch
This German patch is only to be used with the German language version of World
This is the v1.5.0 patch for the German retail version of World of Warcraft.
This is available as an alternative download to the World of Warcraft
auto-patcher and is only good for the German retail clients of World of
Warcraft. This patch will not work with any version of the game outside of the
Changes in v1.5.0:
- The Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley battlegrounds are now available. The
Warsong Gulch entrances may be found in the northern Barrens near the Mor'Shan
Rampart (Horde) and south of Silverwing Outpost in Ashenvale (Alliance). The
Alterac Valley entrances may be found east of Sofera's Naze in Alterac (Horde),
and in the Headlands of Alterac (Alliance).
- Wands - The Shoot Wand ability is now a toggle. While active, it will
continue attacking with the equipped wand until cancelled (e.g. moving).
Pet speed has been increased when out of combat and following their master.
- Berserking (Troll Racial) - Updated tooltip to clarify ability only usable
following a melee critical.
- Hardiness (Orc Racial) - Fixed a bug that caused many abilities to ignore the
- It should no longer be possible to disarm traps created by friendly players.
- Dishonorable kills - gained by killing a trivial Civilian NPC - now has a
negative impact on a player's honor. Enough dishonorable kills will reduce a
player's rank all the way to zero.
- Players may now see an "estimated contribution point value" in the combat log
for an honorable kill. Note that this value does not take diminishing returns
against the same player into account, and is therefore "estimated".
- "Team Contribution Points" has been renamed to "Honor"
- Added tooltips to the different elements of the Honor System UI.
- Players will see their last week's kill data in the "Last Week" section of
the Honor System UI even if they did not achieve the 25 honorable kills
required to gain standing or rank.
- Fixed a bug where the PvP trinket rewards were not always removing the
effects they were designed to remove (e.g. Polymorph, Fear, Stun).
- Sitting characters will now stand up immediately after an attack, even if
- Players can no longer swap inventory gear while dueling.
- Dueling is now allowed within Everlook.
- Special ability shots (e.g. Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot) no longer
add the ranged weapon speed or take into account ranged weapon haste when
determining the actual cooldown. The tooltip and cooldown timers should now
properly reflect the actual cooldown.
- The Hunter Epic quest has had some of its Demonic Corrupters retuned. It
should also be noted that Hunters that attempt to bypass the single player
portion of the encounter by using another class to do their tasks will fail the
quest in a most glorious fashion.
- Tranquilizing Shot - Is now properly affected by Efficiency and Hawk Eye
- Unleashed Fury - Fixed a bug where the damage increase was lower than stated
in the tooltip. It should now increase damage by the listed amount.
- Growl - Rank 1 effect improved.
- Volley - Damage increased.
- Pet speed has been increased when out of combat and following their master.
- Spirit Guides in Battlegrounds will now summon/resurrect your current pet
when the Hunter is resurrected.
- Unstabling dead pets no longer puts players into a degenerate state where
their pet only partially exists. Unstabled dead pets can now be properly
revived, and players can no longer train more pets than their stable can hold.
- Fixed a bug where magic shots were missing too frequently when used on a
target with Blessing of Protection active.
- Mage Armor - Now has a new, unique icon.
- Fixed a bug where a Hunter's magic shots were missing too frequently when
used on a target with Blessing of Protection active.
- Inner Fire - Now stacks with other effects that increase attack power and
- Holy Nova - Cooldown decreased.
- Feedback - Casting a higher rank of the spell will now replace an existing,
lower level effect.
- Unbreakable Will - Fixed a bug that caused many abilities to ignore the
- Riposte - Fixed a bug where the ability was not usable against a disarmed or
- Vanish - Should be a lot more responsive when used to avoid incoming attacks.
- Fixed a bug where Fire Nova, Flametongue, Stoneclaw and Windfury Totems had
incorrect level caps when cast by higher level shaman. All totems should now be
summoned at the level of the caster.
- Flametongue Totem - Tooltip updated to clarify that only the main-hand weapon
- Windfury Totem - Tooltip updated to clarify that only the main-hand weapon is
- Fire Resistance Totem - New icon.
- Frost Resistance Totem - New icon.
- Grounding Totem - Fixed a bug that allowed some area of effect spells to be
"grounded" and/or destroy the totem.
- Improved Drain Mana - Damage caused is now considered Shadow damage and is no
longer reduced by armor.
- Improved Voidwalker - Now increases all Voidwalker spells (now also including
Sacrifice) by 10/20/30%.
- Improved Succubus - Now increases Succubus spells by 10/20/30%.
- Master Summoner - In addition to decreasing casting time of summoning the
Imp, Voidwalker, Succubus and Felhunter, it now reduces mana cost by 20/40%.
- Improved Enslave Demon - In addition to reducing the attack speed and casting
speed penalty of enslaved demons, it now reduces the resist chance of Enslave
Demon by 2/4/6/8/10%.
- Demonic Sacrifice - Is now instant cast.
- Improved Firestone - Now also improves the bonus Fire spell damage of
Firestones by 15/30%.
- Inferno - The summoned Infernal will now be enslaved for 5 minutes before
turning on its summoner.
- Drain Mana - Targets with no mana will no longer be valid for Drain Mana
(Rank 4), making it consistent with all other ranks of the spell.
- Improved Drain Mana - Damage caused by this talent is now improved by the
Shadow Mastery talent.
- Conflagrate - Range increased.
- Siphon Life - Is now instant cast, damage increased.
- Paranoia - No longer causes threat when cast.
- War Stomp (Doomguard) - Now has a maximum of 5 targets.
- Pet speed has been increased when out of combat and following their master.
- Honorable kills will now generate a Soul Shard when Drain Soul and Shadowburn
- Spirit Guides in Battlegrounds will now resurrect your last Imp, Voidwalker,
Succubus or Felhunter. If the Doomguard or Infernal were the last active pet or
the previous pet was killed before the Warlock, an Imp will be summoned.
- Improved Curse of Agony - Fixed a bug where Curse of Agony (rank 1) was not
improved by the talent. The talent will now work properly with all ranks of
Curse of Agony.
- Overpower - Fixed a bug where the ability was sometimes blocked.
Improved Cleave - Now increases damage bonus by 40/80/120%.
- Blood Craze - Talent design changed. It now regenerates 1/2/3% of the
warrior's total health over 6 seconds after being the victim of a critical
- New Fury Talent: Dual Wield Specialization - Increases damage with the
off-hand weapon by 5/10/15/20/25%. Note: the additional damage also increases
rage generation significantly.
- Iron Will - Fixed a bug that caused many abilities to ignore the additional
- Enrage - Increased the number of charges to 12. Decreased the duration to 12
seconds. The new duration is the limiting factor for slower weapons (e.g.
Arcanite Reaper will typically get one less swing), while dual wielding and
faster weapons will make better use of all of the charges over the duration of
- Concussion Blow - Changed to an instant, stunning attack and removed the
- Shield Specialization - In addition to increasing % chance to block, it now
gives the warrior a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to generate 1 rage on a successful
- The following item sets have had their statistics, effects, and set bonuses
updated: Arcanist, Netherwind, Prophecy, Transcendence, Felheart, Nemesis,
Cenarion, Stormrage, Nightslayer, Bloodfang, Giantstalker, Dragonstalker,
Earthfury, Ten Storms, Might, Wrath, Lawbringer, and Judgement.
- Mature Blue Dragon Sinew and The Eye of Shadow can both now drop off
appropriate level demonic and blue dragonkin monsters. It should be noted that
both Lord Kazzak and Azuregos will guarantee a drop of the aforementioned items
but to get the items from the lesser creatures will be a much rarer occurrence.
- Essence of Eranikus now has a poison cloud graphic around it when used.
Murloc Scale Belt and Breastplate recipes now are white items instead of green
since they are vendor bought.
- Gryphon Mail Gauntlets now have a proper inventory icon.
- Ogre Toothpick Shooter now uses the proper attack animation.
- Distracting Dagger now sheathes properly.
- Mountain Giants in Feralas now drop loot more appropriate to their elite
- The Druid of the Claw quest in Teldrassil will now provide a weapon choice
more appropriate for low level Night Elves.
- The Dreadmist set now has a bonus for wearing all 8 pieces of the set.
- Cutthroat's Loincloth name changed to Cutthroat's Pants.
- Ritual Kilt name changed to Ritual Leggings.
- Felstriker effect's name changed to Felstriker to reflect the previously
patched item name change.
- Ogre Pocket Knife, Peacemaker, and Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers
now sheathe properly.
- Dragonbreath Chili's effect visual fixed.
- The Oblivion's Touch wand properly shoots now.
- Deepstrider Tumors are now a 100% drop off Deepstrider sea giants in
- New art has been added for Nightslayer, Lawbringer, and Beaststalker's item
- The Arcanist Crown has updated art.
- New Engineering firework recipe added.
- Added leatherworking recipe for mid level blue bracers.
- Dragonbreath Chili proc rate has been reduced.
- Restorative Elixir name changed to Resorative Potion with potion cooldown
timer. Functionality has been changed so it should be more effective as it now
dispels one harmful effect every 5 seconds for 30 seconds.
- Two new transporter recipes have been added, with one for gnomish and one for
goblin engineers. Gnomish engineers can get their recipe from Gadgetzan, Goblin
engineers from Everlook.
- Tribal Leatherworkers who have restarted their profession are now able to
relearn the various Wild Leather patterns if they've already completed the
quests prior to restarting the profession. Speak with Pratt McGrubben
(Alliance) or Jangdor Swiftstrider (Horde) in Feralas to relearn what you once
- Small Throrium Veins now sometimes will have Emeralds or Diamonds.
- Engineering Vendors now sell Blacksmith's Hammers.
- Both types of the engineer made Jumper Cables now share a cooldown. It was
never intended to allow a player to use jumper cables XL and jumper cables
within the same period of time.
- Solid Dynamite was inadvertently broken in the 1.4 patch to require harder
materials than it should. This has been fixed.
- Wicked Leather Bracers Plan is no longer bind on acquire.
- Jumper Cables no longer have a chance to break when they fail.
- Elemental Flux added to blacksmith vendors.
Raids & Dungeons
- Firesworns that are moved too far away from Garr will now become quite
enraged until they move closer to Garr.
- The eruptions from the lava in Ragnaros's Lair will now always happen while
Ragnaros is in combat. However, these lava eruptions occur less frequently, do
less damage, and the damage they inflict is now resistable.
- The maximum range of the Wrath of Ragnaros spell has been increased.
- Additional new raid items have been added to the treasure lists for Azuregos,
Lord Kazzak, and bosses in Molten Core.
- Onyxia - Fixed a bug that was causing Onyxia's Tail sweep to no longer cause
- Searing Gorge has a new quest hub for both Alliance and Horde players called
Thorium Point. The supported level ranges are 45-52. Craftsmen will be happy to
know that the Thorium Brotherhood has opened up many new opportunities to gain
favor amongst their clan (even for level 60 players).
- The Hinterlands has a new Horde quest hub known as Revantusk Village, located
on the eastern coastline. Horde players level 44-52 are encouraged to visit
Revantusk Village and assist the Revantusk with their myriad problems and
- All members of both the Horde and Alliance are reporting low stockpiles of
various textile resources! Donations of cloth are now being accepted in the
following locations: Darnassus, Stormwind, and Ironforge for the Alliance;
Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Thunder Bluff for the Horde. Seek out an official
Cloth Quartermaster for more information.
- Several quests have been added to Feralas for level 45-52 characters.
Krueg Skullsplitter has moved from Thousand Needles to a more appropriate
location at Camp Mojache in Feralas.
- Highlord Demitrian is back! For those players unraveling the mysteries of
Thunderaan, you may once more speak with the Highlord.
- Dwarven Priests may now undertake the Molten Core discovery quest;
"Attunement to the Core." By fixing this bug, we had to open the quest to all
players once more. If you have already done the quest, you will not be required
to do it again in order to access the Molten Core via the portal.
- Highlord Bolvar Fordragon should no longer despawn when "The Great
Masquerade" is activated.
- Characters on the "A Strange Historian" quest are now correctly prompted to
find Chromie in the northwest corner of Andorhal, where she and the ruined inn
have been moved to.
- The Gordok Courtyard Key and the Gordok Inner Door Key are now zone bound
items. These items only exist within the Dire Maul zone instance, and players
will lose these keys from their inventory if they leave the zone.
Everyone's favorite Alliance quest, "Deep Ocean, Vast Sea" now gives a
substantial coin reward in addition to the choice of item.
- Rage Scar Yetis in Feralas no longer give the quest item for the "Mark of
- Completing the "Mark of Quality" quest now gives Darnassus and Thunder Bluff
faction increase where appropriate.
- Merideth Carlson should only hand out her free horse feed now to people who
have already completed the quest for it.
- The "Unfinished Gordok Business" quest has been fixed to allow certain Human
Priests access to it who had difficulty previously.
- Sea Elementals and Sea Sprays in Feralas should now be giving out the proper
version of Oglethorpe's distress beacon.
- The end of the Paladin Epic Mount quest "Grimand's Finest Work" now makes it
clearer that Lord Shadowbreaker's acquisition of the Arcanite Barding is only
- Jeziba in the Ruins of Andorhal now faces the correct direction when pointing
to his Catalogue of the Wayward.
- Fraggar Thundermantle now correctly tells you to return to him, and not his
evil, two-eyed twin, Frobe Thundermantle when completing the Skull Rock
- The Branch of Cenarius no longer drops off of Prince Raze. It now properly
only drops off of Geltharis for the quest, The Branch of Cenarius.
- Failed quests will now indicate (Failed) in the quest log so it is easier to
- Typos fixed in the Paladin Epic Mount quests.
- Innkeepers around the world now have a gossip option that lets you join a
meeting stone directly from the innkeeper rather than going to the location of
the meeting stone. Also these Innkeepers will now have background lore about
each of the dungeons.
- Levels Required for meeting stones have been increased. The intent is that a
group will not receive party members from a meeting stone that don't really
have a chance of completing the dungeon.
- Meeting Stones have had their rules for what players are grouped with what
other players relaxed. This means groups who use meeting stones (or innkeepers)
should have their groups formed much more quickly than they were previously.
- Pets of other party members will now display in the party UI. You can see pet
health and harmful effects on the pet. You can turn this functionality on and
off in the Interface Options menu.
- Players can now target other players in a raid by clicking on their name in
the raid window. Additional Raid UI improvements coming soon.
- Added visual effects for healing power and spell power enchantments.
- Your main action bar now displays the number of the bar that you are
- In Master Looter mode, items are no longer opened up for looting by all party
members after the round-robin looter closes their loot window. The Loot Master
always distributes items over the loot threshold.
- Rolling on items while charmed/hexed/etc. now works, as does /random and
receiving items from the master looter.
- When a player dies in an instance and then uses the spirit healer, the body
in the instance now turns to bones.
- Players can no longer mail or auction an item that they've just disenchanted.
- When a ghost player is resurrected into an instance that has become full,
they no longer come to life wherever their ghost happens to be standing.
Instead, they get ported to the closest graveyard.
- Players must now bind a bind-on-equip bag to put in into a purchased bank bag
- Items split from stacks can now be dropped directly into (or onto) bank bags
without any mysterious error messages.
- Added a "Maximize" windowed video option which will maximize the game window
and remove the borders for a fullscreen experience which allows popup windows.
- Trying to use a hearthstone, consumable, etc. while logging out now displays
a more appropriate message: "Another action is in progress."
- The login interface files are now checked to make sure they haven't been
tampered with or corrupted. This is to improve account security in public game
- Added the function TargetNearestPartyMember() to the UI scripting system.
- The Thorium Brotherhood faction is now peaceful - players cannot go to war
- The Wildhammer Clan in the Hinterlands is now a peaceful faction to the
Alliance, meaning Alliance players cannot intentionally declare war on them.
A new graveyard has been added near the east coast of the Hinterlands at the
- The two Hinterlands graveyards are now using a system that will ensure that
the spirits of dead characters go to the closest graveyard.
- Buliwyf Stonehand, the dwarven weapon master in Ironforge, now properly tells
you about the weapons that Woo Ping can train you in, instead of talking about
himself. He does like going on about his own martial prowess.
Krinkle Goodsteel of Gadgetzan submitted a complaint to the local Repairer's
Union and has had his ability to repair durability reinstated.
- Brave Wildrunner of Bloodhoof Village in Mulgore no longer patrols through
the kodo mounts.
- Added new load screens for Deadmines, Wailing Caverns, Uldaman, Razorfen
Downs, and Zul Farrak.
- Discovering Valor's Rest now also pops the Southwind Village puzzle piece on
the Silithus area map.
- Many of the Swift Mounts have gained eye glows and some have had other tweaks
made to them to improve their looks.
- Additional mithril nodes have been added in Un'Goro crater
- Genavie Callow in Undercity is now properly on the Undercity faction.
- The Grow effect that Bom'bay in Sen'jin Village would sometimes cast on
characters was reduced from 100% to 50% growth.
- The Lazy Peons in The Valley of Trials now make a wood chopping sound when
they are hacking at the trees.
- The Dark Summoners of the Eastern Plaguelands have finally fully materialized
and are no longer ghostly in appearance.
- In Silverpine Forest on Fenris Island, moved a Rot Hide Plague Weaver's spawn
point from inside a tree.
- Neeka Bloodscar of Kargath no longer speaks as if she is in the Barrens.
New Horde Flight Paths
- Valormok in Azshara - Bloodvenom Post in Felwood
- Kargath in Badlands - Thorium Point in Searing Gorge
- Flame Crest in Burning Steppes - Thorium Point in Searing Gorge
- Tarren Mill in Hillsbrad - Revantusk Village in Hinterlands
- Undercity - Revantusk Village in Hinterlands
New Alliance Flight Paths
- Ironforge - Thorium Point in Searing Gorge
- Morgan's Vigil in the Burning Steppes - Thorium Point in Searing Gorge
- The flight path from Undercity to Kargath no longer clips into the ground
just south of Dalaran.
- Fixed bug causing all tailoring recipes to show up as "orange"
Patch 1.5 Supplemental Changes
General Battlegrounds changes
- All friendly players will now show up on the overhead and mini-map while in a
battleground (regardless of whether they are grouped).
- Players entering a battleground queue now receive a system message informing
them that they have successfully entered the queue.
- The mini-map icon for the battleground queue will now show the amount of time
you have waited. In addition, the "seconds" field of the estimated wait time
has been removed.
- Spirit Guides may only resurrect a maximum of ten players per "wave".
- Going AFK in a battleground will cause that player to be disconnected from
- Enemy NPC lieutenants and commanders now have a team bonus honor value.
- Enemy NPC lieutenants and commanders no longer respawn.
- Enemy towers are now destroyed rather than captured (a one-time event per
tower). The mechanics for destroying a tower are very similar to their previous
- The enemy NPC mine layer no longer respawns when killed.
- The respawn time for laying mines has been slowed.
- All Alterac Valley quest items (ie: armor scraps) are zone-bound, and will be
lost if taken outside the battleground instance.
- Korrak's respawn time has been increased to 30 minutes.
- NPC's in the entrance tunnels will no longer fight enemy NPCs, only enemy
- Lok'holar the ice lord and Ivus the forest lord are now friendly to Horde and
- Alliance players (respectively), and will therefore no longer affect friendly
players with area-of-effect spells.
- Sound effects have been added to critical battleground events (ie: a
graveyard being assaulted).
- Additional items for purchasing have been added to the quartermasters in the
entrance tunnels. The types of items you may purchase is based on your
reputation with the quartermaster.
- The Alliance and Horde NPC captains now periodically shout a "rallying cry",
granting a powerful effect to all friendly players in the battleground. Killing
the enemy's captain will deny the ability for the enemy to gain a rallying cry.
Ivus the Forest Lord now uses a winter Ancient Protector model rather than a
Keeper of the Grove model.
- The duration the flags will remain on the ground before automatically
returning has been changed from 2 minutes to 10 seconds.
- The Boots of Speed now have a random spawn timer between 2 and 3 minutes, and
the effect duration has been lowered to 10 seconds.
- Warsong Gulch now has a minimum of 8 players on each side to start a new
instance. The maximum is still 10 players.
- It should no longer be possible to "double capture" a single flag in Warsong
Gulch (get credit for two flag captures for capturing only one flag).
- Fixed a bug in Warsong Gulch where a carried flag would not be captured if
the carrier was standing on their own flag when it was returned.
Changes in v1.4.0:
Live Patch Notes Disclaimer: While we make every effort to include all upcoming
changes in our patch notes, please be aware that occasionally some changes are
Additional Patch Changes
- The /pvp flag has been changed to a toggle. Now once /pvp is turned on, you
will be flagged for PvP until it is turned off. The /pvp flag will remain even
after logging out, so please remember to turn off the /pvp flag if you do not
wish to engage in PvP. This option is only available to players on Normal and
Role Play realms.
- Item effects that increase the chance of a critical hit with spells will now
work properly with healing spells.
- Fixed a bug with Cho'Rush the Observer where he wasn't properly contributing
to the tribute loot mechanic in the North wing of Dire Maul.
World of Warcraft Client Patch Changes
PvP Honor System
The Player versus Player Honor System is now active. Players will be able
to gain rankings based on their PvP performance, with lucrative rewards for
those who distinguish themselves on the field of battle! Read more about the
PvP Honor system.
Children's Week is celebrated in Orgrimmar and Stormwind City at the start
of May and lasts for a week. It is a time to give back to the innocents of war:
Gurubashi Arena event
There is now a regular event in Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethorn Vale.
Every three hours starting at midnight, a pirate with too much treasure on his
hands will drop a chest in the center of the arena. Whoever can open the chest
first gets the contents! Of course, the arena is a PvP Free for All area, so
there might be other players who are trying to open it first...
Invasions by elementals at different locations on Kalimdor have reportedly
been occurring sporadically every few days. Concerned adventurers should
investigate Silithus, Un'Goro Crater, Azshara, and Winterspring to counter
- Charm and Polymorph mechanics can now be reactively countered by spells and
abilities (e.g. Druid Shapeshifting will now cancel Polymorph effects).
- Mana regeneration is now disrupted when a spell has completed casting rather
than at the start of casting. It will resume normally five seconds after the
last spell cast. This change increases the total time spent regenerating mana
and therefore increases the total contribution from Spirit for mana-based
- Level 60 mounts purchased at vendors now have a whole new look. Faster undead
mounts already have a different look and so have not changed. The new mounts
can be seen standing near the mount vendors. If you have one of the old fast
mounts, you can exchange it for one with a new look at the mount vendor.
- Healing-over-time spells should now be improved by "+Healing" items when cast
on other players.
- Mind Controlled characters will no longer receive a durability penalty when
- When a non-Hunter resurrects a pet, the pet will no longer receive
- A handful of spells were added to the list of spells subject to diminishing
returns in PvP. It is our goal to set as few spells as possible to be
diminished. We've identified this short list of spells as having durations and
cooldowns sufficient to almost permanently slow or immobilize targets but
without adequate controls or other limiting factors. When a spell with
diminishing returns is used against a target in PvP, the first effect has full
duration. On the second use of the same category of spell (e.g. slowing), that
spell's duration is reduced by 50%. On the third use, the duration is reduced
by 75%. On the fourth attempt, the target becomes immune to the spell. Spells
must be used on the same target within 15 seconds of the *end* of the duration
in order to be diminished. In other words, if a target hasn't had a slowing
spell active on them for more than 15 seconds, the next slowing spell will have
full effect. The list of affected spells is:
o Frost Shock
o Entangling Roots
o Frost Nova
- Guard directions, signs and signposts have been added to point you toward the
PvP Officer Lounges in Stormwind City (Champions' Hall) and Orgrimmar (Hall of
- Blood Fury - Now increases base melee attack power by 25% for 15 seconds.
When it fades base melee attack power is reduced by 25% for 45 seconds.
- Perception - Increased detection bonus.
- Berserking - Is now usable after being the target of a critical hit.
Increases melee, ranged and spell casting speed by 25% but increases all damage
taken by 10% for the duration.
- Ravage and Shred now properly increase the attack power contribution by the
- Shapeshifting into an animal form will now remove Polymorph effects.
- Feral Charge - Fixed a bug where the ability cost 10 rage instead of five as
intended. Should now cost five rage.
- Entangling Roots - Now subject to diminishing returns in PvP. This is
considered an immobilizing effect.
- A new Hunter epic quest series is now in the game and waiting to be found.
- Scatter Shot (Talent) - Now usable while moving and no longer interrupts
ranged combat. Now properly reduces the ranged attack power contribution by the
- Highland Striders no longer have Cower (Rank 3) when tamed.
- New Pet Ability: Dive - Increases movement speed for a short duration.
- New Pet Ability: Dash - Increases movement speed for a short duration.
- Freezing Trap - Visual changed.
- Track Hidden - Increased stealth detection.
- Scorpid Sting - Fixed a bug where it was not considered a poison. It can now
be removed by poison curing effects.
- Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack - These Aspects will now be canceled when mounted.
- Viper Sting - This spell can no longer be used on warrior and rogue targets.
In addition, while it can be used on a druid target at any time it will only
drain mana when the druid is in caster form.
- Amplify Magic and Dampen Magic effects should now replace each other
- Improved Scorch (Talent) - Redesign. Scorch spells have a 20/40/60/80/100%
chance to cause your target to be vulnerable to Fire damage. This vulnerability
increases the Fire damage dealt to your target by 2% and can be stacked up to 5
times for a total of 10% increased Fire damage.
- New Spell: Arcane Brilliance (available at level 56 - Loot) - Infuses the
target's party with brilliance, increasing their Intellect.
- Improved Mana Shield - Design changed. Instead of increasing the amount
absorbed, it now decreases the mana lost per point of damage taken by 10/20%.
- An error message is now displayed if you try to use Blink on boats and
- Wand Specialization - Fixed a bug where the damage increase with this talent
was higher than the listed amount.
- Frost Nova - Now subject to diminishing returns in PvP. This is considered an
- Pyroblast and Fireball damage over time will now stack together.
- Seal of Wisdom and Seal of Light should now replace each other properly as
well as stack properly when used by different paladins.
- Paladin Epic Mount quest added. To begin, talk to the paladin trainers
Duthroian Rall or Brandur Ironhammer.
- Paladins who have completed their Epic Mount quest can repeat the final event
in Scholomance for fun (and loot) by speaking with Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker.
- Sanctity Aura - Fixed a bug where the spell/talent was unlearned after
logging out if learned before level 40.
- Resistance Auras - Paladins should now be able to switch from a resistance
aura to any other resistance aura without canceling the current one first.
- Improved Seal of Justice - Fixed a bug that caused the talent to have no
effect. It will now increase the frequency that the stun effect will land.
- A new Priest epic quest series is now in the game and waiting to be found.
- Levitate - Duration and mana cost increased.
- Touch of Weakness - Should now be affected by the Blackout, Darkness, Force
of Will, Shadow Focus, Shadow Weaving and Silent Resolve talents.
- Starshards - Should now be affected by the Focused Casting, Force of Will,
and Silent Resolve talents.
- Holy Fire - Should now be affected by the Focused Casting talent.
- Mind Flay - Should now be affected by the Focused Casting talent.
- Desperate Prayer - Should now be affected by the Holy Specialization talents.
- Vampiric Embrace - Active icon tooltip rewritten to be more clear.
- Holy Nova - Now causes an explosion of holy light around the caster, causing
Holy damage to all enemy targets within 10 yards and healing all party members
within 10 yards. These effects now cause no threat as opposed to reducing
- Holy Fire - Several changes were made to Holy Fire in an effort to make this
a more usable and efficient damage spell. The cast time was reduced from five
seconds to four seconds, which reduces the damage caused. Therefore, the damage
was increased and more of the spell's potency was shifted into the
damage-over-time portion. The duration was also increased and mana cost and
cooldown were both decreased. While the direct damage portion was reduced
slightly from the previous version, each tick of damage should be unchanged,
and the spell now delivers one additional tick of damage. In total, the
relative damage and efficiency of the spell has been increased.
- Wand Specialization - Fixed a bug where the damage increase with this talent
was too high.
- Combo points will no longer be removed if the target is deselected. They will
only be removed if a different target is selected.
- Fixed a bug where combo points were not always being applied to the target
when using Cheap Shot, Ambush and Garrote.
- Vanish - Increased stealth bonus.
- Ambush, Backstab, Ghostly Strike, and Riposte now properly increase the
attack power contribution by the percent modifier. Our goal is to make the
dagger-based Backstab/Ambush build a viable alternative to the sword/mace-based
Sinister Strike build. As a side effect, fixing this bug also increased maximum
critical Ambush damage beyond our intentions. After considering a variety of
balance changes (including reducing the percent modifier or base damage of
Ambush, or reducing the Improved Ambush talents) we decided to change the
Lethality talent to no longer affect Ambush. This does not counteract the DPS
increase from the bug fix as Backstab is the primary source of DPS while Ambush
is a source of high, one-time damage and cannot be used as consistent DPS.
After all balance changes are considered, here are some details:
* (Using a Barman Shanker with 2.0 weapon speed and between 500 and 800
o Ambush without the Lethality bonus and attack power bug fix (patch
1.4.0) causes between 4-12% more damage than - - - * Ambush with the Lethality
bonus and attack power bug (patch 1.3.1).
o Backstab (patch 1.4.0) causes between 9-13% more damage than Backstab
- The Kick ability prevents the target from casting spells in the same school
when channeled casting is interrupted.
- If using Gouge triggers the Stormshroud Armor lightning effect, the Gouge
effect will no longer be instantly interrupted.
- The Rogue trainers will now point the player to an appropriate area with
boxes to unlock depending on the lockpicking skill of the player.
- Preparation - Will now clear the cooldown of the Blade Flurry ability.
- Riposte - Fixed a bug that prevented the ability from being used when the
target had no weapon or was already disarmed.
- Earth Shock - The visual for ranks two through seven has been changed to be
consistent with rank one.
- Windfury - Fixed a bug that caused an additional attack beyond what was
intended. In addition, fixed a bug that caused the next normal melee attack to
happen sooner than intended.
- Level 58+ Shaman should talk to Sagorne Creststrider in Orgrimmar; there is a
special quest for them involving a dreaded death knight who dwells in the
depths of the Scholomance.
- Frost Shock - Now subject to diminishing returns in PvP. This is considered a
- Grounding Totem - Should no longer redirect area effect spells or be
destroyed by area effects spells.
- Warlock Epic Mount quest added. To begin, speak with a demon trainer in any
of the capital cities: Kurgal, Martha Strain, Spackle Thornberry, or Jubahl
- The Warlock Infernal quest is now available and can be found in Felwood.
- The Warlock Ritual of Doom quest is now available and can be found in the
- The succubus model has been updated.
- Paranoia (Felhunter) - Increased stealth detection. - Seduction (Succubus) -
Is now considered a Fear effect for purposes of diminishing returns.
- Thunder Clap - Visual and animation changed.
- The following set items have had their art updated:
o Devout Crown and Mantle, Magister's Crown, Circlet of Prophecy, all
parts of the Warrior "Might" set, Lightforge Helm, Helm of Valor, Dreadmist
Mask, Wildheart Cowl and Pauldrons, and Coif of Elements. Other class sets will
receive updated art in future patches.
- Random world items that had increased healing effects were mislabeled, and
the amount of increased healing appeared to be half of what was actually
occurring. The amount shown on the item is now an accurate representation of
the healing increase.
- The Celestial Orb and Robe of the Archmage will no longer trigger the
cooldowns of a Mage's mana gems. Mana gems are now on their own unique cooldown
- Tiny Black Whelping item changed to Dark Whelpling to reflect the name of the
- Fixed a typo in the aura description for the Mighty Rage potion.
- +Spell damage and +Healing effects have been increased in effectiveness to
make them more attractive to players. Effects that increased damage and healing
done by all magical spells received the largest increase, especially if the
previous amount was small. We also fixed a couple bugs relating to these
- Pimgib's Collar is now unique.
- Frayed Abomination Stichings are now considered to be uncommon items.
- Fordring's Seal has been improved with additional Stamina and Intellect.
- Ring of Protection's armor has been lowered, but the ring's Stamina has been
- Voodoo Band has been slightly improved.
- Underworld Band is no longer unique.
- Filling jars of ooze no longer puts you into combat.
- The Rod of the Ogre Magi properly sheathes now.
- Changed the tooltip of the Bloodfang Hood's effect to properly indicate the
duration of the stun.
- The Demon Forged Breastplate effect no longer requires channeling.
- Tooltips for the Blazefury Medallion, Storm Gauntlets, Fiery Plate Gauntlets
Blessed Sunfruit, Blessed Sunfruit Juice, and ragged John's Neverending Cup
modified to more appropriately describe their effects.
- The Amberseal Keeper's melee DPS has been reduced, but an additional +Spell
Damage effect has been added instead.
- Onyxia Hide Backpacks are now 18 slot containers.
- Warstrike Shoulder Pads have been improved.
- Living Leggings, Breastplate, and Shoulders now have Stamina, but had their
Nature Resistance lowered.
- Legplates and Legguards of the Chromatic Defier have been improved.
- The drop rate of Essence of Undead has been lowered.
- The drop rate for Gift of the Wild and Prayer of Fortitude has been
- General Drakkisath will now drop 2-4 Blood of the Black Dragon Champion
instead of 1.
- A significant number of additional engineering devices have been added to the
world both as new recipes on vendors and as drops on monsters in the higher
level (50+) dungeons and in raids.
- Seven new blacksmithing recipes are available to seasoned blacksmiths via a
series of turn-in quests.
- Three new armorsmithing recipes are available to master armorsmiths. All 3
recipes are gained via quest.
- The Turtle Scale gloves recipe has been changed to have a white name rather
than green since it can now be purchased at the store. Generally, recipes with
white names are store-bought and ones with green or blue (or purple) names are
drops from monsters.
- Some Blasting Powder icons Changed.
- Leatherworkers can now make throwing balls (as a toy).
- Ghostweave Belt pattern is no longer bind on acquire.
- Randal Worth in Stormwind now only teaches apprentice level leatherworking.
- Expert Blacksmithing Trainers will now point you to the appropriate artisan
smith when you get a high enough skill.
- Bombs now cause a disorient effect when they go off, this was not working
- Flame Deflector and Frost Deflector now do an elemental damage absorb rather
than a resistance increase.
- Minor Recombobulator now restores health and mana as well as removing
- Target Dummies now generate an initial taunt pulse so creatures will attack
them for the first 5 seconds after they are dropped.
- Gnomish Death Ray damage increased slightly and cooldown reduced to 5
- The level of the Mechanical Dragonlings, Battlechicken, and Bombs dropped by
the Goblin Bomb Dropper now scale with your engineering skill, so they will be
always useful against enemies. Their damage and health has remained the same.
- Requirements to make the Helm of Fire were reduced.
Raids & Dungeons
- Azuregos now has a new ability - Mark of Frost. A player who is hit with the
Mark of Frost will be temporarily frozen in a block of ice should they attempt
to re-engage Azuregos. Mark of Frost is extremely powerful and will persist
through death and resurrection.
- Bael'gar, Lord Incendius, and Golem Lord Argelmach are now slightly lower
level than previously. This will provide a much better progression of creature
and boss levels in Blackrock Depths.
- The Baroness Anastari encounter has been changed. Players who become
unpossessed will now have full health, and after the Baroness unpossesses a
player there will be a much longer cooldown before she can cast possess again.
These changes should make her a more balanced encounter for a 5 man group.
- Lava Surgers no longer respawn once you kill Garr.
- When Majordomo Executus submits, a chest is spawned next to him. This chest
should only spawn the FIRST time he is defeated in a saved instance. If a guild
tries him a second or third night, no chest should spawn.
- Ragnaros now stays up 2 hours rather than 1 after being summoned.
- The Golemagg and Shazzrah encounters in the Molten Core has undergone some
- Scholomance Itemization
o 20 new Rare items have been added to Scholomance.
o Several Uncommon items have been upgraded to Rare quality.
o Rattlegore, Jandice Barov, and Lord Alexei Barov will now always drop at
least one Rare item.
o Ras Frostwhisper will always drop at least two Rare items.
- Stratholme Itemization
o 26 new Rare items have been added to Stratholme.
o Several Uncommon items have been upgraded to Rare quality.
o Archivist Galford, Baroness Anastasi, Nerub'enkan, and Maleki the Pallid
will now always drop at least one Rare item.
- Raid Itemization
o Onyxia, Azuregos, Lord Kazzak, and all Molten Core boss creatures have
all received some new items on their loot tables.
o Onyxia will once again drop two upper tier class set helms.
o Most of the non-class set items that dropped from Molten Core and Onyxia
have had their effective levels increased, resulting in higher DPS weapons,
and/or better stats and effects.
o Players who defeat the Majordomo Executus encounter will now be rewarded
with new epic items. This reward will only be granted the first time the
encounter is defeated during the 6 day lifespan of a Molten Core instance.
o The loot tables for some of the Molten Core bosses have been improved so
they drop an additional epic item per kill.
o World bosses such as Onyxia, Azuregos, and Lord Kazzak will no longer
drop random blue items of a level lower than 50.
o Prior to this patch, Molten Core boss creatures could drop items from one
of two different tiered sets for every character class. The loot tables have
been changed so Molten Core bosses will now only drop items from the lower tier
class sets. However, some of the items from those sets were not previously
dropping in Molten Core. These missing class set items will now drop in Molten
Core, allowing players to complete their lower tier class sets. The higher tier
class set pieces that once dropped in Molten Core will be found once again in
Blackwing Lair, the next raiding zone scheduled for release in a future patch.
o Future patches will include even more item rewards for these raid
encounters, as well as improvements to the statistics, effects, and set bonuses
for both tiers of the raid armor sets.
- Party quest share information is now working. If you mouse over a quest that
multiple party members have, it will display a mouseover tooltip indicating
what nearby party member are on that quest. Also, to the left of the quest name
in your quest log it will list a number in parenthesis indicating how many
other players in your party have that quest.
- Quest givers who have repeatable quests now display with a blue question mark
over their head instead of the standard yellow exclamation point/question mark.
- The Molten Core discovery quest has had its objective moved from inside the
Molten Core to Blackrock Depths.
- Lunaclaw's spirit should stay around longer before despawning, and the spirit
should simply despawn as oppose to "die".
- The description text for both the Horde and Alliance versions of the "Rabine
Saturna" quest have been clarified.
- The reward text for the "Hive in the Tower" quest has been clarified.
- Fixed the Resonite Crystal not spawning in the Stonetalon Quest "Earthen
- Kinelory in Arathi Highlands is now PvP-enabling, so Horde players who attack
her will be flagged for PvP.
- Quickened Ana'thek the Cruel's (quest target in Stranglethorn) respawn rate.
He and his entourage now spawn every 5-8 minutes.
- Removed Stormwind Faction reward from the Greenwarden quest line in the
- The time Decrepit Guardians stay spawned (they're the mobs trapping the
Annals of Darrowshire in Andorhal) increased from 1 minute to 2 minutes.
- The elementals in the plaguelands no longer attack the Spectral Defenders.
- The "haunting" radius of Pamela's doll pieces in Darrowshire was reduced. You
must now be closer to a doll piece before ghosts appear.
- Increased the respawn time of Mok'rash in Stranglethorn Vale from 9 hours to
2 hours on average.
- Fixed a bug that caused Razzle in Dun Morogh to become non-interactable.
- Added text to the Fresh Zhevra Carcass to clarify it's use in the Ishamuhale
- Typos in various quests have been corrected.
- Temporary weapon enchantments will now display as buff icons to the right of
your normal buff icons.
- Recipes you already know will not show up in the auction listing if "Usable
Items" is checked.
- The mouseover UI in the bottom right corner will no longer overlay the extra
action bars if you have them up.
- If the subject line is not filled in when you put an item in a piece of mail,
it will automatically be filled in with the item being sent.
- Mousing over the interface options menu will no longer count as a mouseover
on objects underneath the interface window (Thus making it hard to set your
chat windows to be fully transparent among other things).
- Andorhal has been overhauled to improve framerate, navigability, and monster
o Repositioned quest spawns in light of new city layout (tower marker
indicators, silos, etc.).
o Doubled the number of small lockboxes present for the "Counting Out Time"
o Araj should now spawn as a result of destroying the crystals in the
towers of Andorhal.
o Kardris Dreamseeker is now being addressed properly as a female, rather
than a male.
- There are new load screens for the Stratholme, Scholomance and Blackrock
Depths instances. Additionally, many of the previous load screens throughout
the world have been replaced with new art. Enjoy!
- Bloodvenom Post - Crossroads (Horde) no longer flies you through a tree.
Sorry for the scrapes and bruises.
- Shalzaru's Lair on the Isle of Dread off the coast of Feralas now properly
displays its name when you enter the cave.
- The dragon bones just to the southwest of The Swarming Pillar in Silithus
have been named the Bones of Grakkarond.
- The levels of the NPCs in Camp Mojache have been raised to be commensurate
with their counterparts at Feathermoon Stronghold.
- Patrolling scouts that can see through stealth and invisibility have been
added to Darnassus, Stormwind City, Undercity and Thunder Bluff.
- The range of restock time for Argent Dawn vendors has been widened.
- Cairne Bloodhoof is now a little more talkative.
- High Priest Rohan is now properly associated with the Ironforge faction.
- Grimand Elmore in Stormwind is more talkative.
- Town Criers in all the major cities now have basic gossip text.
- More references to the fictitious locale of "Chillwind Point" have been
squashed in favor of the very real "Chillwind Camp".
- Players will no longer get stuck in a location in the Ruins of Eldarath in
- Fires in Thunder Axe Fortress in Desolace now have proper names.
- No longer a tree floating off the ground in the Sishir Canyon area of the
- There is no longer a floating tree in Westfall above the defias tower.
- There are no longer fish flying around above the water line in Silverpine
- Female orcs no longer get stuck in scaffolding in Lost Rigger Cove.
- Removed a crate that was clipping through a tent/hut in Coldridge Valley.
- Removed the terrain that popped in and out of the crevice in the entrance to
Foothold Citadel on Theramore Isle.
- Properly named the intact watchtower near Southshore.
- The Rainsticks sign in Thunderbluff is no longer floating.
- Removed floating object from Nijel's Point in Desolace.
- Removed an invisible collision wall located in the Barrens near the
- Players can no longer kill creatures with ranged attacks while the mobs are
unable to damage the player when standing atop the cauldrons in Eastern
- Closed a hole in the world in the Searing Gorge.
- There is no longer a hole in the world at Dun Garok.
- The minimum level requirement on the Dire Maul meeting stone has been
- The minimum level requirement on the Temple of Atal'Hakkar Meeting Stone has
been properly assigned.
- The minimum level requirement on the Blackrock Spire Meeting Stone has been
- There is no longer a hole in the world in Raven Hill, Duskwood.
- A tree located too far above the ground in Feralas has been "replanted".
- The dock on the Forgotten Coast in Feralas is no longer partially floating
above the ground.
- There is no longer water missing from the pool by the Grimtotems in the Lower
Wilds of Feralas.
- A rock that was sitting above the ground at the top of one of the falls in
Nighthaven has landed.
- Players no longer will get stuck in a location at Gurubashi Arena in
- Major Mana potions buy/sell price slightly increased.
- Aggro radius of Bears and Wolves in Silverpine have been reduced.
- The Dry times in Ironforge have ended and the Stonefire Tavern in Ironforge
now has alcohol again.
- Fixed a grammatical error in one of Captain Kromcrush's yells in Dire Maul.
- Mizzle the Crafty in Dire Maul shouldn't be so repetitive in proclaiming a
new king if the player cycles through gossip too quickly.
- Williden Marshal's gossip text has been polished.
- The keyboard shortcut to quit the game has been changed to Command-Option-Q
to work around an issue with PowerBooks.
- Fixed a bug where weapon skills were inappropriately capped at 5 times level.
Characters should now gain benefit from weapon skill bonuses beyond their
- Fixed portrait creation while alt-tabbed away from the game.
- Fixed sorting items in the auction house by current bid.
- Blessing of Sacrifice only transfers the damage dealt, up to the maximum
listed in the tooltip.
- The "created by" tags are visible again when you inspect someone.
- Effects that indicated that they increased damage and healing by all magical
spells were actually not improving healing. They now will properly increase
healing by the listed the amount.
- Extra attacks gained from spells and abilities are applied immediately and do
not affect normal combat swing time.
- Abilities which do an additional percentage of weapon damage now include
attack power as part of the base weapon damage.
- Fixed race condition where damage would sometimes be applied after Ice Block
or Divine Shield are activated.
- Ranged attacks use the target's defense skill instead of target's level to
determine chance to hit.
- Fixed bug where ranged attackers would run up and engage you in melee combat.
- Pets and summons will now go with you if you use a hearthstone or other long
- Fixed mouse selection bug when opening bags while the auction interface is
- There is no longer water missing on the shore of Jademir Lake in Oneiros in
- Fixed a typo in the tooltip for the Field Repair Bot 74A.
- Fixed the geometry of the Branchclaw gloves.
- Lost Souls will now drop their Wispy Cloaks and Tormented Spirits will drop
their Ghostly Bracers every time they die now.
- Whistle of the Mottled Red Raptor's buff icon now lists the mount as being a
Mottled Red Raptor instead of a Crimson Raptor.
- Ancona creature name changed to Ancona Chicken.
- The wording of item resistance enchantments has been made more consistent.
- Roast Raptor now has an more appropriate inventory sound.
Changes in v1.3.0:
* Players who have completed the Molten Core discovery quest can now port
directly to the zone, bypassing Blackrock Depths.
* Divine Favor - Fixed a bug that prevented the effect from being removed,
allowing all Flash of Light and Holy Light spells to crit for the full
* Bind on Pickup items that are of a quality below the default group loot
threshold (white/gray) will no longer require confirmation before looting.
* Various Bind on Pickup items that were previously of common quality (white)
have been changed to green (ie: Corruptor's Scourgestone).
* Several of the dungeon and raid armor sets have been updated with their
non-placeholder textures. These sets include the Devout, Prophecy, Elements,
Arcanist's and Wildheart sets. Future patches will update more dungeon and raid
Diremaul, a new dungeon for players level 56-60, is now open and ready for
business. Diremaul is populated by a fierce tribe of ogres and is located in
the western region of Feralas. Diremaul will be limited groups of no more than
five players each. Click here to read more.
New Outdoor Raid Bosses
Two new outdoor raid bosses have been introduced to Azeroth. Azuregos, a
monstrous blue dragon, has landed in Azshara, while Lord Kazzak the demon can
be found in the Tainted Scar of the Blasted Lands.
Meeting Stones are located outside of each dungeon to help players find a group
to adventure with in the dungeon. The meeting stone will try to find you a
viable five-person group by looking for a tank, a healer, and so on. As time
passes and you are unable to find a group, the meeting stone will become less
picky about who it groups you with.
Dungeon Player Caps
All dungeons now have a cap on group size to limit the number of players that
may enter the dungeon. It was necessary to add this cap as raiding these
dungeons trivialized much of the content. Because of this change we can now
look to adding better loot to them during future content patches.
With that in mind, the dungeons below now have the following caps:
* Onyxia/Molten Core - 40 members
* Blackrock Spire - 15 members
* Diremaul - 5 members
All other dungeons in the game will be capped at 10 members.Several dungeons
will be re-examined for balancing in light of thischange. In addition, will
have their loot improved significatnly forthe next content patch.
(detailed information for each below)
* Previously, in many cases, a Block, Parry, or Dodge was translated into a
"Miss," thus causing confusion over actual miss rates. We've made the following
changes in an attempt to be more clear as to what is actually happening in
o Block: All creatures will now report a Block on attacks from the front,
reducing damage caused instead of converting the attack into a "Miss."
Creatures will no longer be able to Block attacks from behind.
o Dodge: Every time a creature Dodges, it will report a Dodge. We will no
longer translate a creature's Dodge of a rear attack to a "Miss."
o Parry: All creatures will now report a Parry on attacks from the front
instead of translating them into a "Miss." Creatures will no longer be able to
Parry attacks from behind.
* Blocking an ability that takes place on the next swing now blocks the normal
amount of damage instead of all of it.
* Skill-up rate improved for bows, crossbows, guns, thrown, and wands.
* Improved line of sight for large creatures.
* In-game mail sent from GMs will now use official Blizzard stationery.
* The Drunk effect has been greatly enhanced.
* If you resurrect without releasing your spirit, your resurrection timer will
* You can no longer accept a warlock summoning while you are in combat.
* Increased stun resistance will now also help resist some non-melee based stun
spells from creatures.
* Mounts now are Horde or Alliance restricted in the tooltip. We do not intend
to allow Horde players to ride Alliance vendor-purchased mounts and vice versa.
* Numbers and punctuation will not be passed through chat communication to
members of the opposing faction.
* Spells in PvP now have a slight increase in range and area of effect when
targets are moving. This should improve the overall usability of spells and
* Priests can no longer kill players with Shadow Word: Pain and Mind Control in
* Certain key NPCs (such as bankers and auctioneers) in the cities and main
outposts are now harder to kill. Additionally, when they die, they will respawn
* Patrolling scouts that can see through stealth and invisibility have been
added to both Orgrimmar and Ironforge.
* Players under Mind Control pass reputation changes due to kills to the
controlling player, and do not receive the reputation changes themselves.
* You cannot see your enemies' buffs while you are charmed.
* Dueling players can now cast helpful spells on their allies (but not vice
* Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
* Rebirth - Casting time and mana cost reduced; now ignores resurrection
* Swiftshifting - Talent changed. When leaving a shapeshift form, the next
shapeshift form you take will have a 20%/40%/60% mana cost reduction if used
within 6 seconds.
* Gift of the Wild - This spell is now cast on the target's party.
* Cat Form - DPS increase at levels 40-60.
* New Ability (Cat Form): Ferocious Bite (available at level 32) - Finishing
move that causes damage per combo point and converts each extra point of energy
into additional damage.
* New Spell: Barkskin (available at level 44) - The druid's skin becomes as
tough as bark. Physical damage taken is reduced. While protected, taking damage
will not cause spellcasting delays, but non-instant spells take longer to cast
and melee combat is slowed.
* New Ability (Bear Form): Frenzied Regeneration (available at level 36) -
Converts an amount of rage into health every second for a short duration.
* Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
* Sandfury Guardians are no longer tameable.
* Fixed a bug where Hunter pets were sometimes unattackable by opposing faction
* Fixed a bug where creatures were keeping their innate resistances after being
tamed. This was unintentional and the fix will affect all existing pets.
* Distracting Shot - Is now properly improved by the Efficiency and Hawk Eye
* You can no longer use Eyes of the Beast to leave a flight path.
* Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
* Improved Blizzard - Chill duration reduced to 1.5 seconds (4.5 seconds w/
Permafrost) and refreshes with each damage tick rather than at the beginning of
the spell. In addition, a target that resists the damage will also resist the
* Blink - Using this spell should no longer cause you to fall through the
* Blink can now be used to escape more of the stun effects used by creatures in
* Blink is no longer useable on boats or zeppelins.
* Blast Wave damage radius fixed so damage properly extends to 10 yd.
* Dampen Magic - Duration and mana cost increased. Now castable on all raid
* Amplify Magic - Duration and mana cost increased. Now castable on all raid
* Frost/Ice Armor - Mana cost reduced.
* New Spell: Mage Armor (Available at level 34) - Allows for 30% of mana
regeneration to function while casting and increases resistance to all magic
schools. Does not stack with Frost/Ice Armor.
* New Spell: Conjure Water (Rank 7) (Available through quest at level 60).
* Arcane Missiles: Fixed a bug where the spell would not function properly
against spell-reflecting targets.
* Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
* Seal of Command - The damage effects can now be resisted instead of dodged,
blocked, or parried.
* Blessing of Protection - Now castable on all raid targets.
* Blessing of Sacrifice - Now castable on all raid targets.
* Blessing of Salvation - Now castable on all raid targets.
* Divine Intervention - Now castable on all raid targets.
* Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
* Holy Fire - Fixed a bug with the bonus damage gained from +fire damage items.
Such items now have a greater effect on this spell.
* Prayer of Fortitude - This spell is now cast on the target's party.
* Power Word: Shield - Now castable on all raid targets.
* A number of areas in the world now have footlockers in them. These areas are
in place for rogues to visit to increase their lockpicking skills. The contents
of these footlockers are only token amounts of treasure, but they should allow
for a more interesting experience while increasing lockpicking skill. The
difficulty of the locks in the area correspond to the level of the zone, so if
your lockpicking skill is around 100, you would go to Durnholde Keep in
Hillsbrad. But if your skill is 250, you might head to Tyr's Hand in Eastern
o Hillsbrad Foothills - Durnholde Keep
o Redridge Mountains - Lake Everstill
o Ashenvale Forest - Zoram Strand
o Stonetalon Mountains - Windshear Crag and Associated Mines
o Wetlands - Murloc Camps
o Desolace - Sar'theris Strand
o Badlands - Angor Fortress
o Swamp of Sorrows - Pool of Tears
o Searing Gorge - The Slag Pit
o Tanaris Desert - Lost Rigger Cove
o Azshara - Bay of Storms
o Eastern Plaguelands - Tyr's Hand (elite)
* Very high-end gems will no longer be acquired from junk boxes or
* Added a visual to Sword Specialization "proc" that will now show up in the
combat log as well.
* Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
* Tremor Totem - Now creates the appropriate looking earth totem; tooltip
updated to clarify what effects it counters; radius of effect increased; now
pulses more frequently.
* Astral Recall - The tooltip now includes the home point the spell will recall
* We've changed the spell icon of several totem spells. They should now all be
* Searing Totem - Damage slightly increased.
* Reincarnation - No longer causes resurrection sickness.
* Improved Drain Mana - Will now report to the combat log all damage caused.
* Inferno - The duration the Infernal is enslaved when first summoned has been
increased. The area of effect damage caused by the Inferno spell, and all
threat generated by it, will now originate from the Infernal. The Infernal will
now immediately attack targets within the radius of the spell.
* Enslave Demon - Is no longer dispellable.
* Curse of Agony - Now benefits from items that increase shadow damage.
* Nightfall - Fixed a bug where the Shadow Trance effect was lost without
benefit. Previously, the talent had a 3%/4% chance of triggering. It now has a
2%/4% chance of triggeri
|File Name: wow-1.5.0-dede-patch.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 162.41 MB||Files Added: 9,383|
|Downloads: 3,386 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,169,994 (85,428 last week)|
|Posted: 20.06.2005||Supporters: n/a|