Patch: Patch 1.6.0 to 1.6.1 US/AU
World of Warcraft: All Downloads (1614) Patches (353) | Mods (1141) | Maps (6) | Movies (70) | Others (17)
Here's one more upgrade that brings you solution for a spell casting bug, and other gameplay problems.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- World of Warcraft by Blizzard - US/AU retail v1.6.0 -> v1.6.1 patch
This US/AU English patch is only to be used with the US and Australian English
language version of World of Warcraft!
This is the v1.6.0 -> v1.6.1 patch for the US/AU English retail version of
World of Warcraft. This is available as an alternative download to the World of
Warcraft auto-patcher and is only good for the US and Australian English retail
clients of World of Warcraft. This patch will not work with any version of the
game outside of the US/AU English client.
Changes in v1.6.1:
- Spell casting is no longer interrupted when leaving combat.
- Improved Shield Block - Fixed a bug where Rank 3 of the talent was not
granting the extra block.
- Bloodthirst - Damage bonus increased to 40% of attack power.
- The Oil of Immolation effect is no longer affected by bonuses to spell damage
Raids & Dungeons
- Blackwing Lair
+ Several encounters in Blackwing Lair now cause the front gate to close,
preventing players from zoning out or joining an in-progress battle.
+ The Razorgore encounter has been changed slightly to make it less "random".
The spawning should be more consistent throughout the fight.
+ The timer for Vaelastrasz the Corrupt is now more persistent. You can no
longer reset the one-hour time limit for beating him by leaving the instance.
Also, Vaelastrasz the Corrupt will not respawn for 12 hours if he has not been
beaten when the timer expires.
+ The drakes in Blackwing Lair will no longer leave the lab.
Lowered experience values for Creeping Sludge.
- Increased the maximum number of sounds which can be played simultaneously.
This will fix problems where some sounds could be dropped in very busy
- Fixed WoW Error Reporter so that it doesn't crash under Mac OS X 10.4 when
trying to send an error report.
- Worked around an issue where you would lose your Expose/Dashboard preferences
if you crashed or asserted while in fullscreen mode on Mac OS X 10.4.
- Fixed the "blockWidth", "srec", and "bitnum < m_numBits" assertions bugs that
would crash the game.
- Fixed a bug involving corpses near the player that could result in a crash
|File Name: wow-1.6.0-to-1.6.1-enus-patch.exe|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 4.02 MB||Files Added: 10,690|
|Downloads: 14,739 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,130,504 (57,053 last week)|
|Posted: 02.08.2005||Supporters: n/a|