Patch: Patch 3.3.0a to 3.3.2 (UK English)
World of Warcraft: All Downloads (1597) Patches (348) | Mods (1129) | Maps (6) | Movies (70) | Others (17)
The 3.3.2 incremental patch for World of Warcraft. See file details for a list of changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
Patch 3.3.2 opens the last bastion of Icecrown Citadel to the public as well as the next Arena season. Other changes have also been implemented.
Dungeons and Raids
Halls of Stone
* Brann Bronzebeard has been getting into shape and now feels comfortable walking faster when escorted.
The Forge of Souls
* The Devourer of Souls will now cast Mirrored Souls less often.
* The Spell Reflect ability has been altered on several creatures. It now has a cast time, only has 2 charges, and has a 75% chance of reflecting spells.
* Anomalus will now use the Create Rift ability only once, down from 3 times.
The Old Kingdom
* Elder Nadox now only gets one Ahn'Kahar Guardian╔ ─ ▒ during the encounter.
* Jedoga Shadowseeker now only ascends once during the encounter.
* Several enemies between the Befouled Terrace and The Desecrated Altar have been removed or had their pathing altered.
Pit of Saron
* Players can now zone back into the instance if they are dead while encounters with Krick and Ick or Forgemaster Garfrost are in progress.
* Skadi the Ruthless can now be removed from his drake with 3 harpoon strikes, down from 5.
* Svala Sorrowgrave now casts Ritual of the Sword 1 time during the encounter, down from 3.
Vault of Archavon
* Toravon, the latest boss to join the Vault's giants and masters of the elements, is now accepting challengers in 10- and 25-player formats.
The Violet Hold
* The time between a boss being defeated and a new portal opening has been decreased.
o Season 8 has officially begun featuring all-new rewards.
o [Earth and Moon]: This talent now increases the druid's spell damage by 2/4/6%, up from 1/2/3%.
o [Shamanism]: This talent now provides 4/8/12/16/20% extra spell damage to [Lightning Bolt]/[Chain Lightning], up from 3/6/9/12/15%, and 5/10/15/20/25% to [Lava Burst], up from 4/8/12/16/20%.
o [Shadow Embrace]: This effect can now stack up to 3 times, up from 2. However, the periodic healing reduction effect has been reduced from 3/6/9/12/15% to 2/4/6/8/10% per application.
o [Demonic Pact]: The damage bonus granted the warlock by this talent has been increased from 1/2/3/4/5% to 2/4/6/8/10%. The buff granted to a raid or party by this talent remains unchanged.
o [Conflagrate]: The damage-over-time effect of Conflagrate has been increased to 40% of the spell's total damage, up from 20%.
o [Empowered Imp]: The pet bonus damage provided by this talent has been increased to 10/20/30%, up from 5/10/15%.
o [Improved Shadow Bolt]: Damage done by [Shadow Bolt] increased by 2/4/6/8/10%, up from 1/2/3/4/5%.
* [Shield Slam]: The damage scaling from block value for this ability now diminishes faster and diminishes starting at a lower block value. The difference should be negligible for players in high-end tanking armor. In addition, the threat caused by Shield Slam has been increased by 30%.
* [Warbringer]: This talent no longer allows [Charge] and [Intercept] to break roots or snares. [Intervene] remains unaffected.
* The party leader is now referred to as Guide in chat when a group is formed via the Dungeon Finder.
* Fixed a bug where players with Raid Assist capabilities were unable to perform a Ready Check.
* Fixed a bug where the first couple of tutorials were not displaying upon logging into the game.
* New strength-based melee DPS rings are now available from representatives of the Ashen Verdict.
* Tier-10 Elemental Shaman 4-Piece Set Bonus: Redesigned. Successful [Lava Burst] casts now increase the duration of [Flame Shock] on the target by 6 seconds.
|File Name: wow-33011159-to-33211403-engb-patch.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 180.32 MB||Files Added: 9,436|
|Downloads: 104,667 (14 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,208,617 (72,267 last week)|
|Posted: 02.02.2010||Supporters: n/a|