Patch: Patch 4.20 to 4.20a (Francais)
World of Warcraft: All Downloads (1595) Patches (346) | Mods (1129) | Maps (6) | Movies (70) | Others (17)
The 4.20 to 4.20a French language patch. See File Details for a list of changes.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Bug Fixes
- Using an instant cast spell right after a target dies should no longer re-target the dead targetís body.
- Using an ability immediately after switching targets should no longer affect the previous target.
- Resolved a movement error when jumping onto an object while experiencing a low frame rate.
- Mac: Fixed a bug preventing shift and mouse wheel commands from registering properly.
- Resolved issues that were causing client crashes near Bethítilac in the Firelands.
- Disconnecting while riding as a passenger in a vehicle should no longer cause an error upon subsequent login.
- Entering a password with Japanese Hiragana selected as the keyboard type should no longer cause a crash.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the client to crash under certain conditions when minimizing the game client.
- The tooltip color for heirloom items has been returned to gold.
- A move enforcement issue has been resolved that was affecting the death knight starting area quest Death Comes From on High.
- Tarecgosa's platform during the cutscene from Alignment (Elemental Bonds legendary quest) should now be visible before she lands on it.
|File Name: wow-126.96.36.19933-to-188.8.131.5280-frfr-patchfiles.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 15.19 MB||Files Added: 9,425|
|Downloads: 164 (3 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,201,360 (65,125 last week)|
|Posted: 05.10.2011||Supporters: n/a|