Tool: Totem Timers 5.3
World of Warcraft: All Downloads (1597) Patches (348) | Mods (1129) | Maps (6) | Movies (70) | Others (17)
This tool provides an expiration and destruction notice and provides a transparent background totemtimers frame which can be enabled or disable.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Melki's TotemTimer AddOn v5.3 (Totem Timers and Notification)
Donald Ephraim Curtis
You must have extended tooltips on for this to work properly. I'm working
on a fix but i've got to pinpoint the problem _and_ find a solution. I'm
super busy this summer so if someone has any advice or a fix i'd be happy
to give credit and update the addon.
As a precautionary measure, please do '/tt reset' when upgrading.
This is my personal implementation of TotemTimers. Its a little more
full-featured than what i've seen available. It provides an expiration and
destruction notice and provides a transparent background totemtimers frame
which can be enabled or disable. You can even disable and enable the
expiration and warning messages. Right now the message is static and
hardcoded into the code but if you are that interested you can hack the code.
I haven't had time to add commandline parsing for anything besides these
really simple commands but the next step is VERY easy and i'll be working on
it as soon as i get a chance but right now i like where the AddOn is at.
Command Line Configuration
Horizontal or Vertical Alignment
Custom Totem Ordering
Fixed or Dynamic Totem Buttons
Click to Recast
Totem Expiration Warnings
Totem Expiration Notice
German Goodness (Thanks to Oliver)
To configure you can use the commandline now. Here are the commands, also
available by tying /tt or /totemtimers in-game.
Melki's TotemTimers Slash Commands
/tt show - Show TotemTimers
/tt hide - Hide TotemTimers
/tt left - Align TotemTimer Icons to the Left (Horizontal Mode)
/tt right - Align TotemTimer Icons to the Right (Horizontal Mode)
/tt top - Align TotemTimer Icons to the Top (Vertical Mode)
/tt bottom - Align TotemTimer Icons to the Bottom (Vertical Mode)
/tt horizontal (hor) - Arrange TotemTimers Horizontally (Default)
/tt vertical (vert) - Arrange TotemTimers Vertically
/tt lock - Lock TotemTimers Position (Clicking Recasts Totem)
/tt unlock - Unlock TotemTimers Position (Icons Draggable)
/tt format [blizzard|melki] - Set Time Format
/tt warn [on|off] - Turn Expiration Warnings On/Off
/tt notify [on|off] - Turn Notifications On/Off
/tt fixed [on|off] - Set Totem Icons to Fixed Location
/tt order [element1] [element2] [element3] [element4] - Set Totem Ordering
Format provides for the XX s or 00:XX format. I like my format. Some people
requested the new blizzard way of doing it. There you have it folks.
Fixed allows you to have blank spots for totems that are not currently active.
Meaning, totem icons for a particular element should always pop up in the same
Order allows you to setup the ordering of the totems. There are a max of four
slots available. Elements include earth, air, fire, water. You can leave some
out if you want and put in multiples but if you do so, I can't guaruntee the
results. For best operation it should be one of each. Default is Earth Fire
Water Air . If you're really interested in this just play with it and see what
you get. Also, this ordering is reversed dependant on the the alignment you
have currently set. Basically if you have your ordering set and you think it
should be flipped, then try /tt top or /tt bottom.
Destructions notices are when the Totem's timer expires or when it is
destroyed by damage. Expiration warnings are 10seconds before the Totem is
about to expire except in the case of the Magma totem which has its warning
set for 5seconds. This is all editable in the code but its so-so buried in
the code. You can find it, just look in the command line code for the /tt
reset which defaults everything back to normal.
- French Localization Should Work!!!! (thanks Islorgris & bloodix)
- Complementary release.
- German translation is working i think. Oliver sent me a patch file for
localization and I haven't heard anything from him that says otherwise.
- I don't have support in this program for any other mods i don't use.
- I'm willing to let someone help patch this up and such cause i've put
my shaman on hold for a while. I login to test this stuff but no idea
about the real world. I've tested damage and all that, but there are
so many different variables in this program. If you update anything, I
would be willing to put you no the list and put up new versions.
- German translation is broke again. I did a bunch of updates and i haven't
had time to talk with Oliver. I think he has a working copy, but this is
- Multishaman support is the only support now.
- TotemTimers should now work great with multiple shamans and not goof up
your messages or your timers.
- Time format can be made to match Blizzards.
- Recasting is based off the level you casted.
- I no longer parse chat messages except for damage calculation. I am now
hooking the casting function to get all the spell information. I think
it works ;).
- Eventide is now automatically calculated. BOOOYAH!
- TotemTimers is now disabled when you are not playing a shaman. However,
its always the same between shaman. I'm not going to go based on server
- Unfortunatly(sp?) i haven't had time / urge to play my shaman. Busy with
real life / drinking / work and as such i've kinda ignored development.
Best way to get stuff fixed is to e-mail me, as i've stopped checking the
ui sites partially but i'll try to keep up. Let me know.
- This is a beta, use at your own risk sucka!
- Regular expressions for the German client has been updated and I believe it
to work better. This includes some internal changes so we might be chasing
some bugs down soon.
- Added MultiShaman support. This should remove the totem destruction spam
everyone was seeing and make the totem timers work better overall. This
means, you shouldn't see anymore interference with other shamans.
- When TotemTimers is unlocked you will now see icon placeholders and the name
of the element that placeholder is representing. Feel free to leave it
unlocked, it will still work the normal way, but you will lose click to
- German Translations / Compatability fully working. All you German shaman
should give it up for Oliver. If it weren't for him this thing would have
- Added ordering
- Overhauled the slash commands
- Added fixed locations for totem timers
- Recasting still wasn't working. I figured out it was a loading type error
which has been resolved.
- Some other stuff. I really can't remember. It should all be available.
Oliver is gonna kick my ass for making him do some over again. Hopefully by
4.2 we'll be able to say German translation is fully working and in there.
Ugh, i changed too much. I don't think i'm going to be adding features for
a while. If someone wants a feature then code it up and send it to me.
- Added eventide timer updates.
- I think i'm losing my mind.
- There was a problem with the recasting function. Basically, indexing the
spell list. Anyways i fixed it up i think and it works US again. I think
they ninja changed a few function's functionality and it messed things up.
- Still working on german translation stuff. I think this fix should resolve
some issues we were having. I have faith this fix means it DOES work
on German clients. Sorry for so many updates the past few days.
- Updated the localization. German version wasn't working properly due to me
using GetLocale instead of actually calling the function GetLocale(). Sorry
- There was a recasting error with the Totems for the german version too
(recasting function where you click and it recasts? we'll all famaliar?)
anyways, names are formed differently "Totem _____ V" and in the US we use
"____ Totem V" so ... anyways, it should be fixed. If you're getting a nil
reference let me know.
- Beta French translations are in. If it all works then great. If not
someone in france fix up localization.fr.lua please :)
- The TotemTimers can now be oriented vertically or horizontally (see the
in-game help /tt)
- German Localization has been added but not tested, please e-mail me
- Locking the toolbar makes it so clicking the Totem icon will recast that
Totem type with the max level you have available. (There is no way to see
what level totem is being cast).
- Fixed the low-level Stoneclaw Problem.
- Minor Bug Fixes.
- Updated the Totem Icons for the latest patch.
- Updated to 1300 version.
- Added slash configuration commands.
|File Name: totemtimers5.3.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 51 KB||Files Added: 9,436|
|Downloads: 332 (0 last week)||Author Downloads: 16,216,473 (70,956 last week)|
|Posted: 25.10.2005||Supporters: n/a|