Demo: Xing: The Land Beyond - Sandbox Demo
The playable Xing demo.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Developer Notes:
The time has come to release our Sandbox Tech Demo! We’ve worked long and hard over the past few weeks to fulfill our supporters’ requests for a playable build. In order to get this out in a timely fashion, we ended up having to make some sacrifices regarding the stability of the build.
We knew how much you guys wanted to play our demo, and we went a little overboard in a sense that we built the house without the “kitchen sink”.
So here’s the catch: the demo will open and run perfectly 90% of the time, so if you open it and it works, then great! The other 10% of the time is our “kitchen sink”, which will cause the demo to simply crash upon opening.
It is not uncommon for the demo to crash on the first try, and you may have to open it once or twice more to get it to run. Once it is running, it should work nicely. If it does not work at all after that, please let us know though our online survey; we are always looking for more feedback to help us improve the overall quality our gamers’ experiences.
We realize this is not ideal, and certainly won’t happen in the final game, but at least the demo is now out for everyone to play as promised. An unstable build is not uncommon, and again we’d like to apologize in advance for any frustration this little snag may cause."
|File Name: XINGSandboxDemo.zip|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 490.80 MB||Files Added: 11,374|
|Downloads: 83 (1 last week)||Author Downloads: 18,834,381 (32,850 last week)|
|Posted: 26.03.2013||Supporters: n/a|