Cheats & Hints
50 Cent: Bulletproof Cheats & Codes
During Game Play Go to Menue Options then Cheats and enter the Code
|Invincibility||Enter ny'sfinestyo as a code (note the required apostrophe).|
|All weapons||Enter gotthemrachets as a code.|
|Stronger weapons||Enter the hub is broken as a code to enable Mike mode.|
|Unlimited ammunition||Enter GrizzSpecial as a code.|
|Bloodhound counterkill||Enter gunrunner as a code.|
|Empty n' Clips counter kill||Enter workout as a code.|
|Guillotine counter kill||Enter GettingDropped as a code.|
|G'd Up counter kill||Enter GoodDieYoung as a code.|
|Mountain Climber counter kill||Enter TimetoThrowDown as a code.|
|Southside counter kill||Enter HardcoreG$hit as a code.|
|Wanksta counter kill||Enter AintGotNothin as a code.|
|Action 26||Enter orangejuice as a code.|
|My Buddy video||Enter sayhellotomylittlefriend as a code.|
|So Seductive song||Enter killa1 as a code.|
50 Cent: Bulletproof Hints, Tips
- Hint: Recommended guns
- Good guns to take on any mission are the AK-47,MAC,GAT,9mm, M4,silenced pistol, and Bulldog.
- Hint: Armor
- When you are low on health and have no armor, when you take out an enemy out, steal from them by pressing Square by the body. Most of the time they will drop some used armor for you.
- Hint: Saving money
- Save your money. If you do, it will pay off for you in later missions when all the better weapons are available. Money is also needed to get better special moves (where popcorn is in the theater) and the meds from doc when needed. You should buy all ten painkiller bottles.
- Hint: Chasing The Dog mission: Laser sensors
- When must get past the laser sensors, do not bother going upstairs then around them. Instead, shoot the metal strip that the lasers are coming from a few times and they will turn off.
- Hint: Defeating Wu-Jang
- In the level where you have to fight Wu-Jang, he will be throwing grenades at you. Go up to him and start shooting him. You will have time to shoot him because after each shot he reloads. However, you must dodge the grenades. Note: If you have a pump or painkiller shotgun you can kill him with about four shots.
- Hint: K-Dog's house
- When you are in K-Dog's House, get out of the kitchen and go to a black door. Run in that hallway and you will find him dead. Then, you will find yourself in the bathroom. Go out carefully, as there are a lot of enemies. Using a counter kill is recommended. You will then get a task to find K-Dog's phone. It is in the room where you found him dead. You will then get a task to open four locks. All the locks are in the room, but you may need to activate things. Note: You are with Lloyd Banks so this is easier.
- Hint: Easy head shots
- Head shots are very limited to what kind of person is shooting at you. If it is someone with a 9mm, he will stop shooting a few times to reload. You can take him out at this point. An enemy with a machine gun will just keep moving -- just kill him. Big enemies will not even move that much, depending on what happens to them. If you shoot him and miss, he will run to a different location, stop, and shoot at you. It is easy to take him out with a perfect shot to the head.
- Glitch: Hold a big and little gun at the same time
- First, equip dual weapons of any kind and grab anything (dumpster, carriage, etc.) Then, quickly switch to your big weapon (shotgun, AK-47, M16, etc.). You will now have a big gun in one hand and a little gun in the other. Note: Sometimes this will not work on the first attempt. By doing thisyou can cause more damage to your enemies (for example, by wielding an old vet in one hand and a MAC in the other.).