Cheats & Hints
Army Men: RTS Cheats & Codes
Enter the following codes during gameplay.
|Square. Triangle, Square, Square, X, O||Change Team Colors|
|Triangle, O, Square, X, Triangle, Square||Get 5000 Plastic|
|Square, Square, X, Triangle, X, Square||Super strong Player Team|
|Triangle, Triangle, X, Square, Triangle, Triangle||Super Strong Enemy Team|
|O, Square, O, Square, Triangle, Triangle||Drop Some Paratroopers|
|Square, Square, Square, Triangle, O, X||Get Lots of Resource From Dumptrucks|
|Triangle, Square, O, X, Triangle, X||Get 2000 Energy|
|Hold R2, and press Triangle, Square, Circle, X, Triangle, X||2000 Electricity|
|Hold R2, press Triangle, O, Square, X, Triangle, Square||5000 Plastic|
|Square, Square, X, Triangle, Square, X||Better Green Army|
|Triangle, Triangle, X, Square, Triangle, Triangle||Better Tan Army|
|Hold R2 and press O, Square, O, Square, Triangle, Triangle||Bonus Paratroopers|
|Square, Triangle, Square, Square, X, O||Change Building Colour|
|Triangle, Triangle, X, Square, Triangle, Triangle||Change Tan Army Colour|
|Square, Square, Square, Triangle, O, X||Dumptrucks Collect More|
|Square, Triangle, Left, Left, Triangle, Square||Hidden Item|
|Holding R2, press Square, Triangle, Square, Square, X, O||Random Team Colors|
|hold R2, then press Square, Triangle, Left, Left, Triangle, Square||Suicide|
Army Men: RTS Hints, Tips
- Hint: Alternate death commentary
- The voice in the background says different dying words with certain soldiers. Whenever a unit dies, the voice says "Unit lost". However, whenever someone such as Riff, Sarge, and other soldiers with names die the voice says "Man down!".
- Hint: Fist Full Of Plastic: Easy completion
- Enable the "5000 Plastic" code a few times. Build an HQ, then build four to five Barracks. Upgrade the HQ, then upgrade the Barracks. Have two Barracks making Bazooka Men and the others making Machine Gunners. Make the amount you want made high (about fifteen). When the first group of villagers leaves the village, send all your troops and heroes to protect them. Walk slightly ahead of the villagers and take out all Tan near the road. After the first group makes it to the extraction point, send your first group back to the beginning of the road (next to the town). By that time, you will have a large amount of Machine Gunners/Bazooka Men made. Select them all (except for the first group sent to protect the villagers) to one of the two Tan bases. They are located west and east of the middle of the stage. Destroy the bases so that the Tan cannot make more men or machines. At the same time protect the villagers with the first group of men. After you destroy one of the bases, send all of your men (and the new ones that have been made) to the last base to destroy it. Then, have your men search the area around the road for any remaining Tan. Note: The base located to the west is harder to destroy, but has a barracks as well as a garage.
- Hint: Radio operators
- You do not have to bring a radio operator with your men to use him. You can keep him at your base where he is safe and use the air strikes he can call in when your men are attacking a target.
- Hint: One Man Army: Army Men RTS reference
- Select a few units and move them northwest where a Tan base is located. Destroy it if desired. Go to the left opening of the thing that is almost blocking the way to way where the "X" is on the map. You should find a weapon boost power-up. Get it, if needed. While your units are standing slightly in front of those tan pillow things where you got the power-up, you may be able to see a few school binders stacked up with a lunch box on top. You may need to get the view higher. Once you see it, you will see a picture of the Green and Tan army men soldiers fighting each other in Army Men RTS.