Crash Twinsanity Hints, Tips
- Extras menu options
- Collect the indicated gem in a level to unlock that level's material in the corresponding Extras menu sub-menu:
Blue Gem: Boss Gallery
Purple Gem: Concept Art
Green Gem: Enemy Gallery
Red Gem: Storyboard
Yellow Gem: Unseen Gallery
Clear Gem: Video
- Hidden FMV sequence
- Get a 100% game completion rank to unlock a hidden FMV sequence.
- Easier jumps to small platforms
- If you have trouble jumping and landing on small platforms, just aim the camera with the Right Analog-stick to watch from above, then jump.
- Defeating Cortex
- Avoid the shots and bombs of Cortex. After that, he will fire big green balls at you. When they reach you, throw them back by spinning. Do this three times.
- Defeating Dingodile
- First, avoid the Dingodile's fireballs. After that, stand on a mark and jump away when Dingodile wants to shoot at you. This will reveal a button. Body slam it, and the button will activate some kind of shower above Dingddile what will distract him. Then, smack him down by spinning or sliding against him. After that, he will go down. Use his flamethrower and spin at the same time. You must double jump above the flame ray to avoid it. After that, he will stand, shoot, and spin at the same time. Just duck until he stops. Then, run around Dingodile; he is going to make a spinning fire wall. Go to a mark and do what was done before. Dingodile is now going to do the same thing as before, only he is going to switch stand often -- stay focused. After that, he will use his firewall again. However, this time he will also switch directions. He will now use his fireballs as done at the beginning. After that, go to another marked spot and let Dingodile open it. Body slam on the button and make the final touch to Dingodile.
- Defeating Madamme Amberly
- While fighting Madamme Amberly, Cortex will have unlimited ammunition. Avoid the electric beams from Amberly. You can see her aiming point when you are seeing small flames coming from the platform. When she hits it, it will expand and close it by shooting at it rapidly. After that, she will shoot school bells slowly to you. Shoot them all rapidly. After that, when Amberly turns around shoot at her engine. Repeat this a few times to defeat her.
- Defeating Mecha Bandicoot
- First, avoid all rockets and his saw. Then, stand as close as you can by Mecha Bandicoot. When he wants to fire a big ball and shoots it, get away as fast as you can. If done correctly, the ball will not disappear. Slam it back to Mecha Bandicoot. Do this a few times to defeat him.
- Defeating N. Brio and N. Tropy
- First, avoid the giant Brio monster by running big circles. After that, N. Tropy will appear. Avoid his stick slams until the safety field around him disappears and he is dizzy. Then, slam him. You must do this two more times to defeat them.
- Defeating N. Gin
- When you arrive at N. Gin's crows nest, he will blast three series of rockets at you. Avoid them, and go near a holder with spikes. When he throws a TNT crate at you, get away. If done correctly, the holder will break after the TNT crate explodes. Repeat this two times to destroy the crow's nest.
- Defeating the Evil Twins
- First, you will play as Nina. Go to the right or left until you reach some keys. Use the arm expand to reach the keys. When you are near the upper key, point to the left platform then jump and hold Up and press Circle. Do the same thing at the other two sides. You will now switch to Cortex. Just shoot rapidly at the aiming locations of the big robot. You will also finally understand why Crash ran away. You will now use Crash, using Mecha Bandicoot. Avoid the beams of the Twins. Hold and release A while aiming at the Twins. Repeat this a few times to defeat the Evil Twins.
- Defeating the Totum Hokum Boss
- Avoid all slams of the big Totum Hokum Boss. When he opens his mouth, you will see sonic beams. You do not have to be careful about them because they will not harm you. When he opens his mouth, throw Cortex in it. Repeat this a few times to defeat him.
At first, the boss uses punches in the ground that create small shockwaves. Just run in a circle to avoid them. He also may dig slightly into the ground and try to hit you from underneath with one of his arms. When he starts breathing in, throw Cortex into his mouth, kill the tiny golems as necessary, then grab Cortex when he gets spat back out. The second attack pattern adds laser beams that shoot from his eyes. Repeat the first step with throwing Cotex in his mouth. More small golems will pop up this time, and you may need to hit and run. The third attack pattern is the same as the second, except a large number of small golems pop up when you throw Cortex in his mouth. Because this is his last life, just run from the golems. The totem God will spit Cortex back out and you will have won.
- Spyro reference
- When Crash, Cortex and Nina find the treasure at the same time as N. Gin, N. Trance, N. Trophie and N. Bria did you will see Spyro for a few seconds.