Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Hints, Tips
- Completion bonuses
- Successfully complete the game to unlock Lo's Story, film clips, in game clips, mini-games, endings, the best score (Jen: A , Shu Lien: B, etc.), a documentary/interview on how Ubisoft made the game, a costume gallery, and comics.
- Film clips
- Successfully get an "A" rank on every level and scene. The minimum for getting an "A" rank is, A, B, B or A, A, B. To do this easily, block a lot of a Boss' moves, and do specials on enemies during the game. Also, do not die.
Bamboo Forest: Li Mu Bai's Scene 4
Death of Jade Fox: Li Mu Bai's Scene 5
Desert Part 1: Jen's Scene 4
Desert Part 2: Jen's Scene 5
Dojo Duel Part 1: Shu Lien's Scene 3
Dojo Duel Part 2: Shu Lien's Scene 4
Dojo Duel Part 3: Shu Lien's Scene 5
Ending: Lo's Story
Golden Hills Part 1: Li Mu Bai's Scene 1
Golden Hills Part 2: Li Mu Bai's Scene 2
Introduction: Lo's Story
Jen's Teaser: Jen's Scene 3
Mu Bai's Teaser: Li Mu Bai's Scene 3
Restaurant Fight: Shu Lien's Scene 1
Show Off: Lo's Story
Shu's Teaser: Shu Lien's Scene 2
Theft Part 1: Jen's Scene 1
Theft Part 2: Jen's Scene 2
- Alternate endings
- You can change the endings by collecting special herbs and by your in-game performance (get "A", "B", "C", etc. ranks).
- Jen's comb
- Hit Lo with an attack before you fight him outside of Lo's Cave.
- Combo blocking
- Repeatedly press L1.
- Turtle Stone
- During the fight with Jen (second time) using Li Mu Bai, find the bell and break it. The Turtle Stone should fall out.
- Completing survival mode
- Pay attention to your health. Get a weapon quickly. Look for items. There will be a mini-Boss for every 70 or 100 opponents that you defeat. Play a New Game Plus frequently to get a lot of strength. By completing this mode, you will unlock new costumes. Try to use Shu Lien and Mu Bai in this mode.