Cheats & Hints
Destroy All Humans! 2 Cheats & Codes
PlayStation 2 Cheats
Pause the game and go to the Archives section of the menu and hold down L3, then enter the following
|X, Square, Triangle, Circle, Square, Circle, Triangle, X(2)||Salad Days with Pox & Crypto|
Destroy All Humans! 2 Hints, Tips
- Hidden movie
- Pause the game and select the "Archives" option, the choose the "B-Movie" selection. Then, hold L3 and press X, Square, Triangle, Circle, Square, Circle, Triangle, X(2) to see a movie featuring Crypto and Pox talking about the events from the original Destroy All Humans!
- Alien Artifact Detector
- Successfully complete all of the Arkvoodle Cult missions in Albion. The last Arkvoodle Cult mission in Albion has two parts. Shama Llama will tell you to go back to Bay City and talk to The Freak and convince him to paint a poster for you. Once you complete that mission, go back to Albion and complete the last Arkvoodle Cult mission there to unlock the Alien Artifact Detector. The Alien Artifact Detector makes any Alien Artifact appear on your mini-map/radar (as a blinking red dot) when you are near one.
- Burrow Beast
- Successfully complete all Arkvoodle Cult missions to unlock the Burrow Beast Datacore (super weapon).
- Furotech Cell Detector
- Successfully complete all of the Arkvoodle Cult missions in Takoshima to unlock the Furotech Cell Detector. The Furotech Cell Detector makes any Furotech Cell appear on your mini-map/radar when you are near one.
- Quantum Deconstructor
- The Datacore for the Quantum Deconstructor can be found by searching around the village of Tarkovskoye (in Tunguska). Pox will message you about the Datacore when you are close to it.
- Additional Arkvoodle Cult missions
- Successfully complete main missions and Odd Jobs to unlock more of the Arkvoodle Cult missions.
- Final Arkvoodle Cult mission
- Collect 30 Alien Artifacts to unlock the final Arkvoodle Cult mission.
- Causing mass pain
- Abduct a person with the Abducto Beam. Just after you select store, release L1. They will slam into the saucer causing a huge bang.
- Defeating Coyote Bongwater
- When the battle begins, you should only have two weapons, the Zap-O-Matic and Disclocater. Neither of these weapons will work effectively enough to kill both Bongwater and the KGB agents. However at the start of the level, towards the left far wall, there is a large container of Revelade. Around these containers are small barrels. These are explosive barrels. Once the battle begins, quickly use the Jetpack to go towards the left side of the room. Once there, try to take cover behind one of the Revelade containers. While hidden, use your PK ability on one of the explosive barrels. Once you have it levitating, either quickly swing it at the KGB agent's or Bongwater's feet, or press Y again to push it towards them. Either will work, as the explosion is enough to take out almost all the KGB agents. Only about two to three explosive barrels are required to take out Bongwater. Do not get too close to the barrel when it explodes, as it will drain your shields drastically or kill you.
Walk in, but not so far that the KGB and Bongwater notice you. Use your PK ability to slam an explosive barrel directly on top of Bongwater. They will not react to your presence in the room unless you begin to attack them or walk too close to them. This will not kill all the KGB agents, but it will kill Bongwater before cutting away to a scene before the KGB can finish attacking you. Once the intermission sequence is over, you can take out the remaining KGB agents easily.
First, kill the KGB agents with your Zap-O-Matic while trying to avoid Bongwater. When your health is low, jetpack to the ceiling and hide from the enemies so your shield will regenerate. When all the KGB are gone, jump onto one of the Revelade containers. Bongwater will run to the base, but he cannot hit you. Then, zap him to death from your elevated position.
- Defeating the KGB Boss in Alibon
- Avoid his first attack by staying in motion and hiding behind a pillar or a box. When he is finished, take out your Anal Probe an shoot him once. He should start to turn back to normal. If not, try again. When he is back to normal, zap the green gas in the air and finish him off with your Disintergrater Ray.
- Defeating Mutants
- Take out your Anal Probe and shoot it at the Mutant. The Mutant will turn back to a human. You do not have to kill the human. Just kill the purple mist that comes out of it. Do not let the purple mist touch anyone else. To kill the purple mist, you can use anything except the Anal Probe. The Disintergrator works the best.