Cheats & Hints
ESPN NFL Football Cheats & Codes
Enter the following code as your VIP name. Note: every letter is case-sensitive
|PhatBank||1 millon crib points|
|CribMax||Every crib item|
|MadSkilz||Every milestone complete|
|jizzief||unlocs all fields|
ESPN NFL Football Hints, Tips
- Control bobble heads
- When looking at a bobble head player, move the Right Analog-stick to move its head. Move the Left Analog-stick to rotate the camera view.
- Touchdown celebrations
- When running into the endzone you can taunt/highstep into it by stopping short of the goal line and not moving. The CPU takes care of the celebration for you. There are many celebrations, including the Heisman.
- It is difficult to get all the milestones. However, if you play in two player mode, you can get them much easier by playing against yourself or a willing friend. You will still get the milestones as long as you play on the pro difficulty setting.
- Getting yards
- If you are not good at the pass, then try running the ball a lot. jukes work well, but because the players can change directions so quickly, changing directions with the halfback is the best way to pick up some yards. Additionally, choose Hail Mary formation, and any play. Wait a few seconds for the receivers to start their routes, then hold R1 to tuck and run a sweep to the most open side. You can pick up chunks of yards at a time.
- Big Head Mode cheat
- Create a custom player.
- Crazy Kick cheat
- Get a 99 yard kick or punt return for touchdown.
- Crusher cheat
- Get 9 sacks in a game.
- Da Juice cheat
- Get 50 interceptions.
- Kickin' or Stickin' cheat
- Accumulate at least three hours of play time.
- Mini mode cheat
- Throw six touchdowns to different players.
- Power Pocket cheat
- Score 77 points in a game.
- Paper Football mini-game
- Play an entire game in first person mode.
- Trivia Machine mini-game
- Successfully complete all the tutorials.