Cheats & Hints
FIFA 06 Cheats & Codes
|Cheat Mode||Start a new game and enter Shooterman as a case-sensitive name. All levels and characters will be unlocked.|
FIFA 06 Hints, Tips
- Hint: Easy goals
- Run in the crease. When the goalie comes and tries to attack, pass and shoot it immediately.
- Hint: Shielding the ball
- When with the ball, slow down and stop; do not press anything. Then, hold R1 when a player comes from behind you. He will protect the ball and never get it stolen from him. This is useful when there is no one up front or just to waste time. Also, while protecting the ball you can move around them by running to the opposite side in which the opponent is trying to get the ball.. Try doing this move first with a strong player like Adriano and Stam.
- Hint: Start as five star team in career mode
- To do this you must unlock career teams in the My Fifa menu. You can do this by completing the challenges set.
- Hint: Fully fit team in manager mode
- When in manager mode, notice that the energy bars of your players decrease after each match. Save your career, then go back to the main menu. Load your career again. Your team will have full health again. Note: This may not work the first time. Save and reload the game maybe once or twice more for it to work.
- Hint: Editing teams in manager mode
- When editing a team in team management from the main menu, make sure if you have not yet unlocked career team that they are under four and a half stars. Otherwise, you will not be able to use them. If you make them too good, then you will lose money from too much cash being played for salary. Also in manager mode if you have done this and are in the lower leagues, then you can sim most of the games. It is recommended that you still play cup games to please your sponsor.
- Hint: Win everything in manager mode with any team
- Pick a team, then start your career. Save your game. Choose "Next Match", then "Quick Sim". If you win the match, save your progress. If you lose a match, return to the main menu and load your career again. You can have as many chances as you want against a team, as the outcome is random every time. Make sure to save your progress after every win, in case you lose unexpectedly.
- Hint: Be any team in manager mode
- Normally you must unlock the best teams to use them in manager mode. This usually costs 5,000 points in the fan shop. However, you do not have to do this. To be any team in career mode, for example, Chelsea, go to the team management screen and select Chelsea. Change the team so that all the worst players are playing in the starting line-up and all the best players are in the reserves. This will make the teams star rating go down. If it goes below 4.5 stars, you will be able to select that team to use in career mode.
- Hint: Increase profits in manager mode
- At the start of your season, do not spend the money you have immediately on staff upgrades and new players. Instead, spend the money you have on renewing player contracts. Wait to get your players morale up first, as they will be more likely to accept a renewal if they are happy at the club. Sometimes you can cut a players salary in half, if not more. Make sure to save the game before renewing contracts so that you can start low, and increase each time if the player refuses the renewal. If a player refuses the renewal at a high price, and they have a high moral, then it may be because they are close to retirement. This can earn you up to 3,000 credits (off your current salary) each match if done well. Alongside a good sponsor, you could be earning 7,000 to 8,000 credits each game when at home.
- Hint: Team improvement in manager mode
- Use the following trick if you support a team like Sunderland with three stars but do not want to choose them in manager mode because they are doing very badly or have a poor team. When you win games you will notice that the star rating goes up to four and keep winning.