Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Hints, Tips
- Maximizing Wingardium Leviosa
- To maximize Wingardium Leviosa after you get three shields, take the big block you find on the second level of the Forbidden Forest everywhere with you on the level. You will eventually maximize the spell. This can also work with almost any other spell.
- Refill Harry's energy
- If you get a character/friendship card, stand by Ron or Hermione if you are Harry to refill your energy. You can stand by both of them to refill it faster.
- Faster dragon chase task
- Hold R1 on the first task of the Triwizard Tournament (Dragon Chase) to go faster than normal.
- When you need the shield to the right of the starting place, use Wingardiun Leviosa on the stone block and take it to the original starting place. Go to the right and place it. Note: The block must be under the shield or it will not work.
- Carpe Retractum
- When you are an advanced spell caster and are pressing the Analog-stick in the desired direction, wiggle it around that point and your Carpe Retractum spell will be faster at pulling. The best place to try this is the Prefect's Bathroom.
- Easy beans in Prefect's bathroom
- There are many beans in this level. Almost all statues have around twelve beans in them. This is the best level to raise your bean count to buy cards. To complete the entire level you will need to know the Herbivicus spell first. Note: Use Ron because his cards are very expensive and cost more than the others.
- Defeating Voldemort
- First, Jinx all Voldemort's skeletons. He will cast Abvra Cadabvra and you must move the energy ball over the skeletons. He will then pick up the grim reaper statue and make it float around. Dodge it and on about the third time it is thrown at you, it will get stuck in the ground. Move the energy ball over it, and it will lose a wing. Do this two more times and you will win.
- Collector card bonuses
- Successfully complete the indicated card set to unlock the corresponding bonus:
20 House Points: Successfully complete the "Beasts" card set.
20 House Points: Successfully complete the "Vampires" card set.
20 House Points: Successfully complete the "Giants" card set.
20 House Points: Successfully complete the "Goblins" card set.
Extra Endurance for Harry: Successfully complete the "Quidittch" card set.
Extra Endurance for Harry: Successfully complete the "Wizards" card set.
Extra Endurance for Hermione: Successfully complete the "Witches" card set.
Extra Endurance for Hermione: Successfully complete the "Hags" card set.
Extra Endurance for Ron: Successfully complete the "Dragons" card set.
Extra Endurance for Ron: Successfully complete the "Classical Beasts" card set.