Cheats & Hints
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction Cheats & Codes
To enter these codes you will need to go to the Extras Menus. To get to that menu you first need to go to the New Game/Continue Game screen Push Triangle and then Push Right (D-pad or Analog Stick) to use the Extras Menu Tab at the top of the screen. Go to the Code Input Option to enter the following Codes. Note: These codes only work when they have been unlocked in the game.
|CABBIES||All Vehicles Become Taxis|
|RETRO||Black and White Graphics|
|BRINGIT||Double Value of Health Pickups|
|SMASH10||Get 10,000 Smash Points|
|SMASH15||Get 15,000 Smash Points|
|OCANADA||Canada Flag Pants|
|SMASH5||Get 5,000 Smash Points|
|SUITFIT||Unlocks Joe Fixit Skin|
|BANDERA||Spanish flag shorts for Hulk|
|DESTROY||Double Hulk's damage abilities|
|AMERICA||American shorts for Hulk|
|DEUTSCH||German flag shorts for Hulk|
|FSHNCHP||UK flag shorts for Hulk|
|Mutanda||Unlocks Italian Flag Shorts|
|FURAGGU||Unlocks Japanese Flag Shorts|
|Drapeau||Unlocks French Flag Shorts|
|PILLOWS||Unlocks Low Gravity Mode|
|Transit||Unlocks Mass Transit Mode|
|CLASSIC||Unlocks Gray Hulk(withou suit)|
|AUSSIE||Australian Flag Shorts|
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction Hints, Tips
- Play as Savage Banner
- Successfully complete Story mode to unlock the Savage Banner skin at the move shop for one million Smash Points.
- Hard mode
- Successfully complete the game on any difficulty setting to unlock the hard difficulty setting.
- Extra Smash Points
- Find all Jump Markers in the City to get 20,000 extra Smash Points. Find all Jump Markers in the Badlands to get 15,000 extra Smash Points. Find all Hints in the game to get 50,000 extra Smash Points.
- Easy Smash Coins
- When you are in the City, you will usually find Smash Coins on top of buildings or in alleys.
- Easy health
- When low on health, look for an ambulance in the City and destroy it. This will cause many health orbs to be released.
- Indestructible cows
- In the Badlands area, you can pick up a cow and use it an unlimited amount of times as a bludgeon that will never break.
- Avoiding the Strike Team
- When the Strike Team is deployed, get to a jump point and jump to another location. When you arrive at that location, the screen will display "Strike Team Neutralized" for a moment (shorter than normal). The threat level will now be back to normal. Note: This also works when starting a challenge mission.
- No military or police
- In the Badlands after you defeat the second Boss, play the Gamma Golf challenge. You can now roam around without a threat meter and you can look for collectibles without interruptions.
- Float long distances
- Enable the "Low gravity" and "Big blue gorilla balloons" codes. Then, pick up a gorilla balloon and charge jump with it to float long distances.
- Civilian suicide
- Grab a civilian and go to the top of a tall building. Press Triangle and wait a moment. They will try to run away, but will fall off the building.