Cheats & Hints
Madden NFL 07 Cheats & Codes
Madden Cheat Codes
Under Madden Cards, highlight Madden Codes on the drop down menu and press x. The game will prompt you to enter a code. Enter the following codes to obtain these Cheat Cards: (case sensitive)
|5LAWO0||This unlocks the gold version of madden card #199, the Lame Duck cheat. When this card is played, your opponent will throw a lob pass for one half.|
|XL7SP1||This unlocks the gold version of madden card #200, the Mistake Free cheat. When played, you can't fumble or throw interceptions for one half|
|WROA0R||This unlocks the gold version of madden card #210, the QB on Target cheat. When this card is played, your QB accuracy will be 100% for one half.|
|RLA9R7||#220 Super Bowl XLI (Gold)|
|WRLUF8||#221 Super Bowl XLII (Gold)|
|NIEV4A||#222 Super Bowl XLIII (Gold)|
|M5AB7L||#223 Super Bowl XLIV (Gold)|
|YI8P8U||#224 Aloha Stadium (Gold)|
|B57QLU||#225 '58 Colts (Gold)|
|1PL1FL||#226 '66 Packers (Gold)|
|MIE6WO||#227 '68 Jets (Gold)|
|CL2TOE||#228 '70 Browns (Gold)|
|NOEB7U||#229 '72 Dolphins (Gold)|
|YO0FLA||#230 '74 Steelers (Gold)|
|MOA11I||#231 '76 Raiders (Gold)|
|C8UM7U||#232 '77 Broncos (Gold)|
|VIU0O7||#233 '78 Dolphins (Gold)|
|NLAPH3||#234 '80 Raiders (Gold)|
|COAGI4||#235 '81 Chargers (Gold)|
|WL8BRI||#236 '82 Redskins (Gold)|
|M1AM1E||#238 '84 Dolphins (Gold)|
|ZI8S2L||#240 '86 Giants (Gold)|
|J1ETRI||#243 '91 Lions (Gold)|
|2L4TRO||#242 '90 Eagles (Gold)|
|SP2A8H||#241 '88 49ers (Gold)|
|W9UVI9||#244 '92 Cowboys (Gold)|
|DLA3I7||#245 '93 Bills (Gold)|
|DR7EST||#246 '94 49ers (Gold)|
|F8LUST||#247 '96 Packers (Gold)|
|FIES95||#248 '98 Broncos (Gold)|
|PRO9PH||#282 All AFC Team (Gold)|
|RLATH7||#283 All NFC Team (Gold)|
Madden NFL 07 Hints, Tips
- Super Bowl XLI Gold card
- Enter "RLA9R7" as a code to unlock the Super Bowl XLI Gold card.
- Super Bowl XLII Gold card
- Enter "WRLUF8" as a code to unlock the Super Bowl XLII Gold card.
- Super Bowl XLIII Gold card
- Enter "NIEV4A" as a code to unlock the Super Bowl XLIII Gold card.
- Super Bowl XLIV Gold card
- Enter "M5AB7L" as a code to unlock the Super Bowl XLIV Gold card.
- Aloha Stadium Gold card
- Enter "YI8P8U" as a code to unlock the Aloha Stadium Gold card.
- 1958 Colts Gold card
- Enter "B57QLU" as a code to unlock the 1958 Colts Gold card.
- 1966 Packers Gold card
- Enter "1PL1FL" as a code to unlock the 1966 Packers Gold card.
- 1968 Jets Gold card
- Enter "MIE6WO" as a code to unlock the 1968 Jets Gold card.
- 1970 Browns Gold card
- Enter "CL2TOE" as a code to unlock the 1970 Browns Gold card.
- 1972 Dolphins Gold card
- Enter "NOEB7U" as a code to unlock the 1972 Dolphins Gold card.
- 1974 Steelers Gold card
- Enter "YO0FLA" as a code to unlock the 1974 Steelers Gold card.
- 1976 Raiders Gold card
- Enter "MOA11I" as a code to unlock the 1976 Raiders Gold card.
- 1977 Broncos Gold card
- Enter "C8UM7U" as a code to unlock the 1977 Broncos Gold card.
- 1978 Dolphins Gold card
- Enter "VIU0O7" as a code to unlock the 1978 Dolphins Gold card.
- 1980 Raiders Gold card
- Enter "NLAPH3" as a code to unlock the 1980 Raiders Gold card.
- 1981 Chargers Gold card
- Enter "COAGI4" as a code to unlock the 1981 Chargers Gold card.
- 1982 Redskins Gold card
- Enter "WL8BRI" as a code to unlock the 1982 Redskins Gold card.
- 1983 Raiders Gold card
- Enter "H0EW7I" as a code to unlock the 1983 Raiders Gold card.
- 1984 Dolphins Gold card
- Enter "M1AM1E" as a code to unlock the 1984 Dolphins Gold card.
- 1985 Bears Gold card
- Enter "QOETO8" as a code to unlock the 1985 Bears Gold card.
- 1986 Giants Gold card
- Enter "ZI8S2L" as a code to unlock the 1986 Giants Gold card.
- 1988 49ers Gold card
- Enter "SP2A8H" as a code to unlock the 1988 49ers Gold card.
- 1990 Eagles Gold card
- Enter "2L4TRO" as a code to unlock the 1990 Eagles Gold card.
- 1991 Lions Gold card
- Enter "J1ETRI" as a code to unlock the 1991 Lions Gold card.
- 1992 Cowboys Gold card
- Enter "W9UVI9" as a code to unlock the 1992 Cowboys Gold card.
- 1993 Bills Gold card
- Enter "DLA3I7" as a code to unlock the 1993 Bills Gold card.
- 1994 49ers Gold card
- Enter "DR7EST" as a code to unlock the 1994 49ers Gold card.
- 1996 Packers Gold card
- Enter "F8LUST" as a code to unlock the 1996 Packers Gold card.
- 1998 Broncos Gold card
- Enter "FIES95" as a code to unlock the 1998 Broncos Gold card.
- 1999 Rams Gold card
- Enter "S9OUSW" as a code to unlock the 1999 Rams Gold card.
- QB On Target card
- Enter "WROA0R" as a code to get the QB On Target card. This card makes your Quarterback have 100% accuracy for one half.
- Mistake Free card
- Enter "XL7SP1" as a code to get the Mistake Free card. This card makes it impossible for you to throw an interception or fumble the ball for one half.
- Lame Duck card
- Enter "5LAWO0" as a code to get the Lame Duck card. This card forces your opponent to throw nothing but lob passes for one half, which allows the defense more time to react to the ball, and leads to more deflections and interceptions.
- Easy Madden Tokens
- Use the following trick to get easy Madden Tokens in Two Minute Drill mode. Go to the roster of the team you are going to use and raise their stats so that their entire offensive line, fullback, and halfback are very good. Then, decrease the speed and awareness for the defensive players on the team you are going to play against. Next, go to Two Minute Drill mode and set the difficulty to "All-Madden". If you plan to run against the defense, try a HB Toss to run on the outside. If you pass, throw Hail Marys the entire time. Your receivers that are good should beat the defensive backs, especially if you make them very tall and skinny.
Set the game difficulty to "All-Madden". Then, go into the AI settings and set all of the human stats (QB Accuracy, O-line, Pass Blocking, etc.) to the maximum. Next, set all the CPU stats to the lowest. Set the quarters to five minutes and choose a team with a good running back, such as Denver, Seattle, or Washington. It will still be difficult to pass even with the CPU stats are as low as they are. You should be able to get well over 500 rushing yards and 700 Madden Tokens per game.
- Better lead blocking
- The trick to effective blocking is learning when to use the different blocks. Impact Blocks (Right Analog-stick Up) are more effective if you have a size advantage against the player you are blocking, while Cut Blocks (Right Analog-stick Down) are more effective if the defender is bigger than you. Turn Blocking (L2 and R2) works best for offensive linemen when they are trying to create an interior hole for the running back. If you get beat and you must resort to dirty tactics, try Holding (L1).
- Better running
- When running the ball, the Highlight Stick is the best way to beat a defender in the open field. Press Up on the Highlight Stick to cause the ball carrier to play to their strengths and attempt to either power through or quickly shake past the defender. Press Left, Right, or Down on the Highlight Stick to make the ball carrier do a quick juke move in the specified direction. These moves are great for keeping your opponent guessing.
Cut Moves (L1 and R1) are a quick way to change the direction of the ball carrier without having to lose too much speed. If you are running in a certain direction and the defense is closing in, cutting in a different direction can be a good way to get past the defenders. These moves are best done by quicker running backs with high agility ratings.
When the running back has the ball in the backfield, you can use the Cut Moves (L1 and R1) to get through the holes in the offensive line. These moves are called Behind the Line Jukes, and they can only be performed when the ball carrier is approaching the offensive line. These moves allow the ball carrier to turn his hips and squeeze through small holes in the offensive line that normally he would not be able to get through.
- Avoiding injuries
- When you think one of your players may be injured on offense, hurry the play up and they will usually get back up.
- Use Performance Institute more than once per week in Superstar mode
- Use the Performance Institute on the day of a game. Save the game to a memory card, then remove the memory card. Next, simulate the game, then exit the game without saving. Insert the memory card back in and load your superstar. You will be able to use the Performance Institute again while still retaining the benefits gained from the last time you used it. Repeat this process as many times as desired to raise all Performance Institute stats. -From: Brian Hernandez
- Choosing correct parents in Superstar mode
- When starting Hall Of Fame mode, certain parents will give you large boosts in key stats. If you want a receiver that is very fast, choose a Hall of Fame WR father with the "He was the Randy Moss of his time" note. Your player should have 95 or higher speed. If you want a fast quarterback, look for a Pro Bowl or Hall of Fame QB father with the "He was the Michael Vick of his time" note. Your player will be very fast and have good throwing power. Note: If you choose a father with the "He was his era's Tom Brady" note, he will be very slow (55 or less speed) and not be able to outrun anyone.
- Better agent in Superstar mode
- Answer the interview questions as a team player. Then when you hire an agent, more of them will want to sign with you.
- Keep Influence and Role points in Superstar mode
- When you finish a game in Superstar mode do not save or turn off the system. Do all the practices and gameplans and start the next game. Do the coin toss and choose to receive or kick or direction depending on coin toss. When you get to the screen with the play the coach picked for the kickoff, pause the game. Save the game and then turn off the system. When you turn the game on and load Superstar mode, you should have all of your Influence and Role points from the previous game. For example, if you finished game 1 with 100 influence points, you will have 100 influence points at the start of game 2 to build on.