Monster Hunter Hints, Tips
- Town of Hunters
- Successfully complete all offline quests.
- Item duplication
- This trick requires two players. First, have player one take an item such as an Immunizer, Mega Juice, Mega Nutriment, Max Potion, Sm Bone Husk, etc., (all Rare 3 and under). Player two must have an empty inventory. Start a quest that is very easy to finish, such as "It's Party Time". When the quest begins, have player one give all the items to player two. When player one has no more items, have him abandon the quest. Player two should finish the quest. By abandoning the quest, player one will keep their items, and by finishing the quest, player two still have the items received. Do this a few times and you will be able to get easy money by selling the items.
- Easy money
- Once you get the money to buy a BBQ Spit, buy it, then go to the Quest Level 1 missions and do Mission 1. Get ten pieces of Raw Meat. Cook eight pieces of Well Done Meat, then take the other two pieces to the Deliver Box. As soon as you complete the mission and return to your village, go to the woman at the fruit stands. You can sell her Well Done Steak for $48 each. Additionally, go on the fishing level 1 mission. Get ten worms out of the supply box and fish in the fishing hole near the base camp. When you run out of bait, get the rest of the worms and go to the fishing hole in Zone 11. Use the rest of the bait there. You can sometimes get more than $1,000.
- Recover health on a mission
- If you are out of potions and low on health while on a mission, just find the hut that you start at and press X by the bed. Your character will sleep and recover health.
- Getting good weapons
- Buy an Iron Hammer Upgrade it to Iron Hammer +3. Get eight Medium Monster Bones, nine Small Monster Bones, one Large Monster Bone, and one Monster Fluid 4. Upgrade to Bone Axe. 5. Upgrade it to Bone Axe +6. Upgrade it to Bone Broadaxe. This weapon has an attack of 831. Note: All of these weapons together cost $23,310.
Get two small monster bones from the monsters. This can be done in the first level, but if you want to get the sword immediately after the level do not spend $50 before the first level. Then, go to the weapon crafter and have him create the bone sword. It is slow but is incredibly strong.
- Cephalos or Cephadrome hunting
- When hunting Cephalos or Cephadrome, make sure to have Sonic Bombs. Time your throw correctly, so that the bomb explodes on top of the monster. Since they are in the sand, they will be thrown out and momentarily stunned, giving you time to hit it. Also, Small Barrel-Bombs work as well, but they must explode just when the monster is under them. Another thing that works is hitting them with a great sword.
- Prepare for monster attacks
- Try to be prepared to lure a monster to its death. Set traps in multiple places around your village. When a monster is spotted, lure it towards traps. As the monster goes past, have a teammate shoot the traps. They will blow up, injuring or killing the monsters.