Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow Cheats & Codes
|Glitch: Unlimited money
||Raise your Commerce to 10 as soon as you can (use all the points you get towards it). Then, go to a tavern and talk to an officer that you can hire and ask him "How much are you asking?". He will respond with a price. Then, say "Isn't that a little too much for you?". He will reply "I guess you are right" and then offers less. Say "Nah, still too much" ( or something to that effect) and the dialog box will close. However, the next time you talk to him, the price will be the last price he offered. Repeat this until he responds with a negative number (i.e. he will pay you for you to hire him).
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow Hints, Tips
- View programmers
- Enter the maze in the last level. Look for markings on the floor while in the maze. You can follow them to reach rooms at the edge of the maze with wall tiles that are missing. However, follow the floor markings that have an eight legged eye and an arrow to find a tile room that has another arrow on the floor pointing at a wall. Walk directly into that wall to pass through it and enter a hidden room with pictures of the programmers.
- Hint: Falchion sword
- In Oxbay Caves, wander around and you will eventually find a sword stuck in a beam. It is the Falchion, the most damaging sword in the game and is available from the start.
- Hint: Easy experience
- A battleship is required for this trick. First, buy any goods in a store and go to the island where that product is contraband or illegal. Then, talk to the smuggler in the tavern, fast travel to port, get on your ship, and sail to location the smuggler told you to meet someone. After you sell the goods, six solders will appear. The officer will talk to you. After you talk to him, the troops will draw their swords and attack. Kill them all, then go to your ship. When at sea, there will be three frigates all named Dolphine. Sink them each for about 6,000 experience each.
- Hint: Avoid officers and swordsmen
- After killing rampages, swordsmen and officers will try to kill you. If you have a group of officers and other swordsmen coming after you, go to your ship. Get on your ship, then dock again. No one will be attacking you anymore.
- Hint: Stack captain scores
- You can add more than one person, other than the Captain, onto your other three ships. All of their scores will stack with that ship's captain's score. There are two different ways to do this. The first method is at the "Open Sea" screen (where you can see all of your ships), get close to another one of your ships and a swap cargo icon will appear. Go into the swap cargo menu. There is an option to switch captains. Under this option, there is a screen that has four slots. One of them is the captain of that ship. Click on one of the other three slots, then assign passengers to each one. When you do this, they dissapear from your passenger list. You will need to get more party members at the tavern if you want to fill up all your ships. Do not sell the ship with the other three crewmembers still on it. You will lose anyone that is still on board. The second method is to capture a ship and do it when you assign a captain to the captured ship.
- Hint: Ding Dong Ditch
- Go to a door in any part of the game and press Action. Your character will knock on the door, then you can run away.