Resident Evil Outbreak Hints, Tips
- See Yoko as a zombie.
- First play in Below Freezing Point as any charactr except Yoko. After the Monica cutscene and you pick your routes you might see Yoko as a zombie.
On Easy, you can see Yoko as a zombie on B7F Labratory. On Normal, you can see Yoko as a zombie in the chemical storage room. On Hard, you can see Yko in the B6F Break Room. On Very Hard, you can see Yoko in Chemical Room.
- See Bob as a zombie
- To see him as a zombie first you must be in a Very Hard difficulty in Outbreak Scenario. Carry him through the roof but there has to be a Mark type in your group. Instead of seeing Bob doing suicide, he will become a zombie and will try to kill you.
- Crack the screen!
- This can only be done in the "Below Freezing Point" scenario. Go to the B5F Emergency Passage. Collect the shotgun at the end of the tunnel near the vent. Proceed forward near the small vent and stand there. Aim the shotgun at the TV screen, then aim the shotgun. Tap the down botton quickly then fire BEFORE your shotgun aims COMPLETELY DOWNWARD. Bullet holes will appear on your TV screen.
- Unlock everything in Collection mode.
- This will require a copy of Resident Evil Outbreak File #2.Using the data conversion mode, import everything you unlocked from Outbreak File #1. Then, take your Outbreak File #2 data and export it back to File #1.This will unlock everything for purchase that you may have not already accessed. This includes everything that would have normally required all SP items to unlock (Matchstick Men, Voice galleries, etc.)