WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw Hints, Tips
- Win title automatically
- Go for any title in the first week of August. When Mr. McMahon talks to you, reply by saying "I like your style, Mr. McMahon, and you've obviously got good taste. I'm interested, tell me more". When you select to start your match, select "Skip". You will automatically win the desired title. If you did not respond that way, then you will not win that week or get a fair match until Summerslam.
- Go for Trish's Thong instead of a Belt
- Play through season mode as usual. About the time of the Royal Rumble, get a championship and make sure that you lose your title on the night Trish hits on you saying "She came here just to meet you", which is No Way Out if on SmackDown! or about the fourth week for Raw. After this happens, you must win every match until you get to WrestleMania, where you will fight a Raw team, a SmackDown! team, and another team from one of those shows. The third team depends on which one you are on. For example, if you are on SmackDown!, there will be two SmackDown! teams. You will fight these two other tag teams in a Tornado 3 Team ladder match. Instead of a briefcase or title hanging from the ring, there will be Trish's thong. Note: You can do these things, and it will say that she is your Tag Team manager now. However, she cannot do this because this happens at WrestleMania 20 and it is the end of your season.
- Fight Mr. McMahon in WrestleMania XX
- To fight Mr. McMahon instead for the title, you must participate at the Royal Rumble and lose or just skip the match. After the Royal Rumble there should be a scene wherein Mr. McMahon gives you an opportunity for the Incontinental Title/ U.S Championship Depending on what brand you are on. Deny the opportunity for the Title and instead go for the second response where you want the WWE Title/ World Heavy Weight Championship. Go for that response twice and the week after that scene you should see another scene wherein Vince McMahon is in the ring challenging you. You will have a hard time in the next couple of weeks during which you have a Single Match and a Handicap 3 on 1 match. When you reach WrestleMania XX you will be in a Hell in a Cell Match against Vince McMahon himself.