Buzz! Quiz TV HQ
Buzz! Quiz TV HQ (PS3)
Of course let's not forget the man himself. Buzz - the sharp-suited quiz maestro you know and love is already working hard to update his repertoire of quips and asides for this next-generation title - but even the man himself would be hard pressed to crack wise about any of the following stunning online features that you'll find on Buzz! Quiz TV:
- Downloadable content: The fun doesn't end with the Blu-ray Disc; it's actually just beginning. The disc is a gateway to a huge variety of constantly-updated downloadable Quiz Packs available from PlayStationStore on PLAYSTATION Network. Many will be specific to individual countries or even towns just imagine playing a quiz on your local football team, for example.
There are also loads of ways to enjoy your new content you can play:
- a quiz based solely on your most recently downloaded pack
- a quiz based on the relevant channel (incorporating your new content)
- 'Quiz Hopper' a mode that uses all of your existing multi-channel content as well as questions from your new pack.
- Online gaming: Another key advance introduced on PS3 will be Sofa vs. Sofa online multiplayer gaming. Rather than just competing with your friends and family, this new functionality allows you to join forces with them and take on other groups of players across the world in games involving up to four teams at once. And that's just the start in the future, there will be leagues and tournaments that'll leave the Buzz! community in no doubt as to who rules the world with their gameshow skills.
- Write and share your own quizzes: Finally - just to make sure that your Buzz! buzzers will never, ever see the inside of a cupboard - you'll have the opportunity to write, upload and share your own quiz content on the all-new MyBuzz community site which links directly to the game and then play them in the Buzz! Studio. Make them exclusive to your own PS3 or share them with the whole community and they can be created, played and rated via PC as well as PS3.
Available on: PS3 PS3 Rank: 1011 / 1,533 | Overall Rank: 9531 / 14,098
|Relentless going digital only, Blue Toad dev now mult... (1)|
|Co-founder Andrew Eades of Relentless Software has declared they're leaving "disc-based" releases behind as they embrace digital platforms from now on.
They're no longer PS3 exclusive developers after their deal with Sony ran out last year. They're "experimenting with digital, episodic" game projects.
|Posted: 06.01.2011 by Technet2k|
|View all Buzz! Quiz TV news...(1)|