Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Hints, Tips
- How To Unlock All Eight Endings
- Raspberyl's Ending 1 - Lose against Raspberyl on stage 1-5.
Raspberyl's Ending 2 - Lose against Raspberyl on stage 2-1.
Human World Ending - Kill more then 99 allies and clear two alt. stages by stage 7-6.
Almaz's Ending - Win stage 8-4 with Almaz alone and the battle after.
Mao's Ambition Ending - Clear stage 1-9 on 2nd or higher cycle before stage 4-4.
Super Hero Ending - Use Mao at Lv 500 or higher to defeat final boss.
Laharl's Ending - Go to homeroom and propose "Watch a New Ending" and clear the stage.
Normal Ending - Don't meet any other ending's requirement.
- Unlockable Cameo Characters
- Asagi - Beat extra map 4.
Axel - Beat extra map 6.
Laharl, Etna, and Flonne - Beat extra map 7.
Marona - Beat extra map 5.
Master Big Star - Beat extra map 1.
Prism Red - beat extra map 3.
Salvatore - Beat extra map 2.
- Unlockable Classes
- Archer (Female) - lvl 15 Female Fighter and lvl 15 Female Healer.
Archer (Male) - lvl 15 Male Fighter and lvl 15 Male Healer.
Berserker - Heavy Knight and Magic Knight Lv 40.
Cheerleader (Idol) - Geo Master and Healer Lv 25.
Geo Master - Fist Fighter and Healer level 20.
Gunner Female - Female Thief and Mage level 15.
Gunner Male - Male Thief and Mage level 15.
Heavy Knight - Male Fighter and Fist Fighter(?) level 15.
Magic Knight - Fighter and Mage level 25.
Majin - Clear 2nd play through turtorial.
Masked Hero - Thief and gunner level 45.
Monster Tamer - Female Fighter and Fist Fighter(?) level 15.
Ninja (Female) - lvl 30 Female Monk and lvl 30 Female Magician.
Ninja (Male) - lvl 30 Male Monk and lvl 30 Male Magician.
Ninja Female - Female Fist Fighter and Mage level 30.
Ninja Male - Male Fist Fighter and Mage level 30.
Samurai (Female) - lvl 35 Female Fighter and lvl 35 Female Archer.
Samurai (Male) - lvl 35 Male Fighter and lvl 35 Male Archer.
Shaman - Geo Master and Mage Lv 25.
- Trophy of Trophy House(Silver) - Find the trophy room in Item World’s lvl 90+.
10,000,000,000 damage break(Gold) - Do 10,000,000,000 damage.
1,000,000 damage breaking(Bronze) - Do 1000,000 damage.
100,000,000 damage break(Bronze) - Do 100,000,000 damage.
100 Time Jump achievement(Bronze) - Jump 100 Times.
Enemy capture success(Bronze) - Capture an enemy.
“Strike to return and return and return and return and return and return and return and return and return” - the achievement(Bronze) - Do 9 counters in a row.
Cat Gof of Garin Tower Conversation(Bronze) - Speak with the cat in Item World’s Garin Tower Room.
Axel discovery!(Bronze) - Find Axel in the Item World.
10 Combo Defeat(Bronze) - Do at least 10 combos.
- Extra Throw Height
- Okay, if you need to throw someone but can't throw high enough here is a simple solution. If there is a slight height difference between two spaces (like a staircase) but you can't throw that high, then keep switching between the 2 spaces really fast. You may notice that for a brief second it shows what it would if you could reach it. If you can press X at the exact right moment you will throw anyway! It's achieved easily by pressing X continuously while moving between the spaces.