Everybody's Golf World Tour (AKA Hot Shots Golf 5) HQ
Everybody's Golf World Tour (AKA Hot Shots Golf 5) HQ (PS3)
• New Shot System – Focus on the swing and not a power meter. Players will closely monitor takeaway and impact zone, taking into account distance, club selection, and weather. Of course, players may still opt for the traditional shot meter if desired. Online Action – Customize a tournament and square off with up to 50 others, or create a match with up to eight players and follow the action of each player. Enter the online lobby and customize your character with more than 300 options including hair, masks, clothing, and numerous other entertaining options while sending messages and setting up matches.
• Larger Courses & Environments – Strategically play your next shot while taking into account the entire course. Larger playable environments let you play your errant tee shot from a neighboring hole, or take aim at a different fairway and use it as a shortcut to better align the next shot.
• Six Immaculate New Courses – Adding to the wide variety of existing courses, Hot Shots Golf 5 introduces a set of new courses that bring players to unique and dramatic locations including links along the coast, in the desert, among the mountains, and in the woods.
• Refined Putting Stroke – A new putting stroke is in place to take player emphasis off the power meter and focus on the beautiful environments that Hot Shots Golf 5 and the PS3 deliver. The traditional putting stroke is still a selectable option.
• Crazy Characters & Caddies – Choose from 15 different playable characters and six different caddies, each with their own distinct look and characteristics that embody the fun and spirit of the Hot Shots franchise. Customize characters in a variety of clothing options, and monitor character attributes including power, control, and accuracy.
• Downloadable Content – In between rounds, head to the PlayStation Store to download exciting content including playable characters, new courses, clubs, and clothing.
• A Variety of Golf Outings – Multiple single-player and multi-player modes of play including VS Mode, Training Mode, Tournament Mode, Stroke Mode, Match Play Mode, and other challenging modes offer a diverse golfing experience for everyone.
• Extensive Stat Tracking – Hot Shots Golf 5 offers a wide range of statistical information that allows players to measure themselves versus the competition. Track game data through each round to compare skills in categories like best average score, driving distance, driving accuracy (fairways hit), greens in regulations, par pace percentage, putting accuracy, average putt length, holes-in-one, and many other stat options.
Available on: PS3 PS3 Rank: 640 / 1,533 | Overall Rank: 4778 / 14,096
Game tags: Golf