LittleBigPlanet HQ (PS3)
Characters have the power to move anything in this glued and stitched-together 3D landscape; they have the power to design, shape and build both objects and entire locations for others to view and play. There’s no complicated level editor; all of these skills can be learned by simply playing the game. Creativity is part of the gameplay experience and playing is part of the creative experience. Players can make their world as open or as secretive to explore as they like. When it’s ready, they can invite anyone within the LittleBigPlanet community to come and explore their patch – or can go and explore everybody else’s.
• There’s not just one way to play. Players craft their own individual experience
• Unlimited possibilities for user-created content – players can customize everything: their characters, the landscape around them and their own patch on LittleBigPlanet
• Players discover and win new skills and items to aid them on their creative journey
• Initial levels will be provided – endless others will be user-generated on a global scale. LittleBigPlanet will change every day as players contribute their own levels
• Online and offline multiplayer modes – play alone, work as a team or get competitive
• LittleBigPlanet global community for players to get involved with: includes player comments, rankings and easy communication with new and existing friends
Available on: PS3 PS3 Rank: 778 / 1,534 | Overall Rank: 6647 / 14,115
|"Exciting announcement" for LittleBigPlanet tomorrow (0)|
|Media Molecule has been working on Tearaway for the PlayStation Vita, but the developer has announced on Twitter that an "exciting announcement" regarding LittleBigPlanet will be made tomorrow, the 13th August.|
|Posted: 13.08.2013 by JonahFalcon|
|Media Molecule project will "completely reimagine how... (0)|
|Aside from Tearaway, Media Molecule has another project in the works. The LittleBigPlanet creator currently has an R&D idea bouncing around which they admit is "scary, but it's exhilarating."
The studio "don't want to be known" as being all about LittleBigPlanet, which is why they're pushing the boundaries of gaming science to the heights of crazy professor. Millions are spent on R&D.
|Posted: 27.09.2012 by Technet2k|
|PS3 Essentials released on PSN (0)|
|Sony has announced that the PS3 Essentials are now available for digital distribution on PlayStation Network.|
|Posted: 26.09.2012 by JonahFalcon|
|View all LittleBigPlanet news...(24)|