Cheats & Hints
Madden NFL 07 Cheats & Codes
|RLA9R7||unlock the Super Bowl XLI Gold card.|
|WRLUF8||unlock the Super Bowl XLII Gold card.|
|NIEV4A||unlock the Super Bowl XLIII Gold card.|
|M5AB7L||unlock the Super Bowl XLIV Gold card.|
|YI8P8U||unlock the Aloha Stadium Gold card.|
|B57QLU||unlock the 1958 Colts Gold card.|
|1PL1FL||unlock the 1966 Packers Gold card.|
|MIE6WO||unlock the 1968 Jets Gold card.|
|CL2TOE||unlock the 1970 Browns Gold card.|
|NOEB7U||unlock the 1972 Dolphins Gold card.|
|YO0FLA||unlock the 1974 Steelers Gold card.|
|MOA11I||unlock the 1976 Raiders Gold card.|
|C8UM7U||unlock the 1977 Broncos Gold card.|
|VIU0O7||unlock the 1978 Dolphins Gold card.|
|NLAPH3||unlock the 1980 Raiders Gold card.|
|COAGI4||unlock the 1981 Chargers Gold card.|
|WL8BRI||unlock the 1982 Redskins Gold card.|
|H0EW7I||unlock the 1983 Raiders Gold card.|
|M1AM1E||unlock the 1984 Dolphins Gold card.|
|QOETO8||unlock the 1985 Bears Gold card.|
|ZI8S2L||unlock the 1986 Giants Gold card.|
|SP2A8H||unlock the 1988 49ers Gold card.|
|2L4TRO||unlock the 1990 Eagles Gold card.|
|J1ETRI||unlock the 1991 Lions Gold card.|
|W9UVI9||unlock the 1992 Cowboys Gold card.|
|DLA3I7||unlock the 1993 Bills Gold card.|
|DR7EST||unlock the 1994 49ers Gold card.|
|F8LUST||unlock the 1996 Packers Gold card.|
|FIES95||unlock the 1998 Broncos Gold card.|
|S9OUSW||unlock the 1999 Rams Gold card.|
|WROAOR||QB will have 100% accuracy for 1 half.|
|XL7SP1||Cannot throw an INT or Fumble the ball for 1 half.|
|5LAWO0||The Opponent throws lob passes for 1 half.|
Madden NFL 07 Hints, Tips
- Better lead blocking
- The trick to effective blocking is learning when to use the different blocks. Impact Blocks (Right Analog-stick Up) are more effective if you have a size advantage against the player you are blocking, while Cut Blocks (Right Analog-stick Down) are more effective if the defender is bigger than you. Turn Blocking (L2 and R2) works best for offensive linemen when they are trying to create an interior hole for the running back. If you get beat and you must resort to dirty tactics, try Holding (L1).
- Better running
- When running the ball, the Highlight Stick is the best way to beat a defender in the open field. Press Up on the Highlight Stick to cause the ball carrier to play to their strengths and attempt to either power through or quickly shake past the defender. Press Left, Right, or Down on the Highlight Stick to make the ball carrier do a quick juke move in the specified direction. These moves are great for keeping your opponent guessing.
Cut Moves (L1 and R1) are a quick way to change the direction of the ball carrier without having to lose too much speed. If you are running in a certain direction and the defense is closing in, cutting in a different direction can be a good way to get past the defenders. These moves are best done by quicker running backs with high agility ratings.
When the running back has the ball in the backfield, you can use the Cut Moves (L1 and R1) to get through the holes in the offensive line. These moves are called Behind the Line Jukes, and they can only be performed when the ball carrier is approaching the offensive line. These moves allow the ball carrier to turn his hips and squeeze through small holes in the offensive line that normally he would not be able to get through.
- Avoiding injuries
- When you think one of your players may be injured on offense, hurry the play up and they will usually get back up.
- Choosing correct parents in Superstar mode
- When starting Hall Of Fame mode, certain parents will give you large boosts in key stats. If you want a receiver that is very fast, choose a Hall of Fame WR father with the "He was the Randy Moss of his time" note. Your player should have 95 or higher speed. If you want a fast quarterback, look for a Pro Bowl or Hall of Fame QB father with the "He was the Michael Vick of his time" note. Your player will be very fast and have good throwing power. Note: If you choose a father with the "He was his era's Tom Brady" note, he will be very slow (55 or less speed) and not be able to outrun anyone.
- Better agent in Superstar mode
- Answer the interview questions as a team player. Then when you hire an agent, more of them will want to sign with you.
- Keep Influence and Role points in Superstar mode
- When you finish a game in Superstar mode do not save or turn off the system. Do all the practices and gameplans and start the next game. Do the coin toss and choose to receive or kick or direction depending on coin toss. When you get to the screen with the play the coach picked for the kickoff, pause the game. Save the game and then turn off the system. When you turn the game on and load Superstar mode, you should have all of your Influence and Role points from the previous game. For example, if you finished game 1 with 100 influence points, you will have 100 influence points at the start of game 2 to build on.