Cheats & Hints
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Cheats & Codes
Secrets and Unlockables
Enter the following codes at the designated screen selections.
Please note that in order to activate each code you must press the START button.
Also note that in order to turn codes OFF that you must enter them again.
|Up, Up, Up, Left, Right, Left, Start||100K (Team Menu)|
|Up, Left, Up, Left, Down, Right, Down, Right, Start||Level 99 (Team Menu)|
|Up, Right, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Start||All Comic Book Mission Coarses (Comic Book Missions)|
|Up, Left, Left, Up, Right, Right, Up, Start||All Cinematics (Review Menu)|
|Left, Right, Right, Left, Up Up, Right, Start||All Comics (Review Menu)|
|Down, Down, Down, Right, Right, Left, Down, Start||All Concept Art (Review Menu)|
|Up Down, Right, Left, Up, Up, Down, Start||All Wallpapers (Review Menu)|
|Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Left, Left, Start||All Characters (Team Menu or Hero Management Menu)|
|Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Start||All Costumes (Team Menu or Hero Management Menu)|
|Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Start||All Powers (Team Menu or Hero Management Menu)|
|Left, Right, Right, Left, Up, Down, Down, Up, Start||Filler (While In Game)|
|Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Left, Down, Right, Start||God Mode (While In Game)|
|Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Right, Start||Super Speed (While In Game)|
|Left, Right, Down, Down, Right, Left, Start||Touch of Death (While In Game)|
|Down, Left, Left, Up, Right, Up, Down, Left, Start||Unlocks the Silver Surfer|
|Left, Left, Right, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Start||Unlocks Daredevil|
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Hints, Tips
- Play as Black Panther
- Collect the five Black Panther action figures (one is found in each Act) to unlock him.
- Play as Blade
- Win the toy grab mini-game at the Carnival in Murderworld to unlock Blade.
- Play as Dr. Strange
- Save Dr. Strange in Mandarin's Palace to unlock him.
- Play as Ghost Rider
- Trade places with Ghost Rider in Hell in order to save his soul to unlock him.
- Play as Nick Fury
- Successfully complete the game to unlock Nick Fury.
- Second and third alternate costumes
- Gain between two and four levels with a character. Alternately, defeat 30 enemies with a character to unlock his or her second costume. Defeat 175 enemies with a character to unlock his or her third costume.
- Fourth alternate costume
- Successfully complete the Combat Training challenge for a character to unlock his or her fourth costume. Alternately, get a "Bronze" rank in a character's Comic mission.
- Hard mode
- Successfully complete the game on the Normal difficulty setting to unlock the Hard difficulty setting.
- Recommended team
- Use the following trick to make a hard to kill team. Create a team consisting of Wolverine, Blade, Luke Cage, and Ghost Rider (Bad To The Bone team). The team bonus will be that 5% of all damage will be regained as health. Also, all these characters have a way to regenerate health. Equip the following outfits. For Wolverine, Astonishing, max out Health Regen and Defense. For Blade, Ultimate, max out Health Regen and Defense. For Luke Cage, New Avengers, max out Health Regen and Defense. For Ghost Rider, Original, max out Resurrect Ally and Defense. It is also recommended that Ghost Rider be equipped with The Heart Of Mephisto (10% of attack damage turned into health) or a similar item because he is the only character without a Health Regen. Equip other characters with gear that increases defense or dodging capabilities. Not only will your team be difficult to hurt, but they will be absorbing and regenerating most of the damage they take. If a teammate dies, Ghost Rider will have about a 50% chance of resurrecting them. Note: Ghost Rider is the weak character. He does not regenerate, and if he dies resurrection is lost. Also, Wolverine will regenerate the fastest because he has an inherit ability to regenerate in addition to the suit's bonus.
For easy health, experience, energy, money, and Extreme Momentum Orbs for leveling, create a team consisting of Luke Cage, Elektra, and Dr.Strange. When they each have a full Momentum bar, get a group of enemies around you. Then, use the power. Elektra will stun all enemies with her Curse of the Hand. Then, Dr. Strange will use his Mystic Maelstrom to kill all stunned enemies, causing them to drop Extreme Momentum Orbs for each enemy killed. Luke Cage will use his Sweet Christmas to kill any of the remaining enemies, giving you +472% more money for each enemy killed in the attack sequence. This trick is especially useful for leveling characters, unlocking costumes, and maxing out stats. The best place to do this is in the Shield training simulator on the Thunderball mission. Even if you run out of time you will still get the levels and money; do not worry about killing the Boss. Just get your momentum on Luke Cage, Dr. Strange, and Elektra.