Resistance: Fall of Man HQ
Resistance: Fall of Man HQ (PS3)
In Resistance: Fall of Man, the U.S. and Britain band together in a last-ditch effort to save Europe and Asia from a horrific scourge. In mere decades, the Chimera – a species of unknown origin propagating a virus that converts other life forms into more Chimera – has overrun Russia and all of Europe. Humanity’s hope for survival is slim, and the tide of the battle rests on the shoulders of U.S. Army Ranger, Sgt. Nathan Hale.
• Resistance: Fall of Man draws players into a deep, frightening story that rewrites the 20th century and pits the United States and Britain against a horrific species of unknown origin.
• In addition to an epic single player campaign, Resistance: Fall of Man features co-op, split screen multiplayer and highly customizable online gameplay.
• PlayStation 3’s superior power enables Resistance: Fall of Man to feature a wide variety of fluidly moving characters that exhibit more sophisticated behaviors and interact with their environments more realistically.
• Greater processing power on PlayStation 3 and Blu-ray technology enables more immersive visual and sound effects in Resistance: Fall of Man, heightening the chaos of large-scale warfare.
• A powerful rendering engine allows Resistance: Fall of Man to feature a greater variety of highly detailed and interactive environments for a console FPS experience, including large battlefields and sprawling military command centers.
• Insomniac Games has combined its passion for creating exotic weapons and vehicles with a proprietary physics system to create a unique human and alien arsenal.
Available on: PS3 PS3 Rank: 175 / 1,534 | Overall Rank: 1873 / 14,119
|Insomniac Games registers 'Sunset Overdrive' (1)|
|The name 'Sunset Overdrive' has been trademarked by Ratchet & Clank developer Insomniac Games, with Brand Development Director Ryan Schneider having snapped up a domain address.
The patent refers to "computer game software" that's online, which is no surprise. What is Insomniac's Sunset Overdrive? Is this a next-gen project? Something for Facebook, tablets etc?
|Posted: 27.02.2013 by Technet2k|
|Insomniac: New IP "gut-wrenching" but offers "no bagg... (0)|
|Ted Price of Insomniac Games declares his studio will continue developing new franchises describing the process as great and terrifying. New IP comes with "no baggage" to consider.
It's something that can be taken in "any direction" but it's of course "a difficult moment" as you decide what it should be. It's a huge gamble for studios as you back "unproven" mechanics.
|Posted: 29.02.2012 by Technet2k|
|Insomniac Games: "We won't be making anymore Resistan... (2)|
|Insomniac Games, a long-time PlayStation exclusive developer, has confirmed that the studio has no plans to develop any more Resistance games.
"We won't be making any more Resistances." said CEO Ted Price in an interview with .
|Posted: 26.01.2012 by JamieSI|
|View all Resistance: Fall of Man news...(13)|