Mod: Snowreal 1.1.5 (Playstation 3)
Version 1.1.5 of the Snowreal mod by Squizmek. This version includes three new maps and more. See File Details.
Expand Full Description & Credits
- File Instructions:
- Author: Squizmek
* 2 games modes: racing and trick competition
* 5 different board skins, depending on your character
* 3 massive maps for downhilling action and trick jumping, more to come...
* 14 different midair tricks
* Remote camera - watch yourself doing stunts and record your own trick video!
* Mini-Map - shows you other players and checkpoints. It also points you to the next checkpoint in racing mode.
* Bot Support - Bots will roam around randomly on the snowboard.
* Onscreen Nametags
* works with custom characters
rom the Readme:
To choose RACING MODE:
Set the Scorelimit to 0.
Once the Timelimit is reached, the one with the best time for the parcours wins.
To start a TRICK COMPETITION:
Set the Scorelimit to something higher than 0. The game is over as soon as a player reaches
the Scorelimit or the Timelimit is reached. You should set the Scorelimit to something high like 1000!
Hold your 'Duck' key and release it to start a trick jump. While in the air, hold a direction
and press a mousebutton/shoot key(L1,R1). You can also combine this with spins. To do so,
hold 'Left' or 'Right' down while you start the trick jump.
-You can combine grabs with spins.
-You can combine forward and backward flip with a spin. Just start the flip right after takeoff!
-Press a mousebutton/shoot key without holding any direction for additional tricks.
-Do not skip a flip, or you will fall! Hold your firebutton pressed until the flip is done, then release!
SR-WhiteSlope - by Squizmek
SR-SnowballRun - by Max_Damage
SR-EasyRide - by Squizmek
|File Name: Snowreal_v1.1.5_PS3.rar|| Author: Admin
|File Size: 19 KB||Files Added: 9,772|
|Downloads: 116 (2 last week)||Author Downloads: 17,393,711 (57,154 last week)|
|Posted: 07.07.2008||Supporters: n/a|