Bust-A-Move HQ (Wii)
Bust-A-Move is crammed with the puzzle series’ staple ingredients to please die-hard BAM pros while at the same time offering a whole raft of new additions to thrill BAM newbies. Classic features include the return of a wacky cast of characters headed up by brothers Bub and Bob and original gameplay modes including Puzzle, Endless and Versus modes. Exciting new features include the option to play in eight-player versus matches – a first for the Bust-A-Move series! Other new features include ‘Shooting’ mode, where bubbles come at you from all sides of the playing field, and the generous ‘Slip’ option, which automatically corrects your aim if you’re slightly off. The full rundown of game modes is as follows:
· Puzzle mode: play through 500 different stages, each with its own distinct features, obstacles and tricks to thwart you!
· Endless mode: a head-bursting endless torrent of bubbles to test your skill and endurance
· Versus mode: up to eight players can face off against each other simultaneously for the very first time
· Shooting mode: all-new for Wii, bubbles come at the player from all angles and the player uses the Wii remote and nunchuk together to fight the onslaught
· Hyper mode: gameplay is speeded up for the most intense BAM challenge ever
Available on: Wii WII Rank: 113 / 311 | Overall Rank: 6469 / 14,118