Cheats & Hints
Destroy All Humans! 2 Cheats & Codes
Pause the game and go to archives and press and hold the left thumbstick down and enter following cheats
|A X Y B X B Y A A||Salad Days with Pox and Crypto Video|
Destroy All Humans! 2 Hints, Tips
- Hidden movie
- Pause the game and select the "Archives" option, the choose the "B-Movie" selection. Then, click and hold the Left Analog-stick and press A, X, Y, B, X, B, Y, A(2) to see a movie featuring Crypto and Pox talking about the events from the original Destroy All Humans!
- Alien Artifact Detector
- Successfully complete all of the Arkvoodle Cult missions in Albion. The last Arkvoodle Cult mission in Albion has two parts. Shama Llama will tell you to go back to Bay City and talk to The Freak and convince him to paint a poster for you. Once you complete that mission, go back to Albion and complete the last Arkvoodle Cult mission there to unlock the Alien Artifact Detector. The Alien Artifact Detector makes any Alien Artifact appear on your mini-map/radar (as a blinking red dot) when you are near one.
- Burrow Beast
- Successfully complete all Arkvoodle Cult missions to unlock the Burrow Beast Datacore (super weapon).
- Furotech Cell Detector
- Successfully complete all of the Arkvoodle Cult missions in Takoshima to unlock the Furotech Cell Detector. The Furotech Cell Detector makes any Furotech Cell appear on your mini-map/radar when you are near one.
- Quantum Deconstructor
- The Datacore for the Quantum Deconstructor can be found by searching around the village of Tarkovskoye (in Tunguska). Pox will message you about the Datacore when you are close to it.
- Additional Arkvoodle Cult missions
- Successfully complete main missions and Odd Jobs to unlock more of the Arkvoodle Cult missions.
- Final Arkvoodle Cult mission
- Collect 30 Alien Artifacts to unlock the final Arkvoodle Cult mission.