Cheats & Hints
Driver: Parallel Lines Cheats & Codes
Pause the game and select the "Settings" option. Then, select the "Cheats" option and enter one of the following codes to unlock the corresponding cheat option, which can then be toggled on or off:
|GUNRANGE||All weapons in era|
|KEYSTONE||Weak cop cars|
Driver: Parallel Lines Hints, Tips
- Completion bonuses
- Successfully complete the game to unlock the Atlus Racer, Negotiator, Ram Raider, and the "Then & Now (Era) Change" option.
- 2006 Era
- Successfully complete the "Ransom" mission in the 1978 Era to unlock the 2006 Era. -From: trevorgawley
- Body Snatcher mode
- Reach 666 miles on your odometer. Then, press R to melee attack a pedestrian or policeman to play as him or her.
- Night Night mode
- Reach 700 miles on your odometer. This mode makes it night always.
- Shortest Day mode
- Reach 800 miles on your odometer. This mode makes a day last only 24 seconds.
- Far Out mode
- Reach 900 miles on your odometer. This mode enables a psychedelic effect.
- Free garage
- Get a total of $99,999 to get a free garage.
- Successfully complete the indicated mission to unlock the corresponding weapon:
Aust PUP: Gauntlet mission
Blaine: Home Wrecker mission
F70: Tailgate mission
Gangster: Tailgate mission
Grenade Launcher: Kidnap mission
L15: Jail Break mission
RPG: Shell Shock mission
Service 9: Last Chance mission
SF10: Guardian Angel mission
- Star token bonuses
- Collect the indicated number of Star tokens in the 1978 Era or 2006 Era to get the corresponding bonus:
10 Stars: +50 Health
20 Stars: Double nitro
30 Stars: Double ammo capacity
40 Stars: Double V-edit car durability
50 Stars: Free vehicle upgrades
- Easy money
- Win a circuit race without hitting the wall or the other racers to earn a $10,000 clean driver bonus.
On the third mission where Ray asks you to collect $1,500 and deliver the money to his Auto Shop in La Guardia, enter the La Guardia Circuit Race. Win first place on any difficulty setting. After completing the race, the Circuit will close and you will not be able to race again. Save the game (provided that the autosave feature is turned off) and restart the mission. The La Guardia Circuit Race will now be re-opened, but you will retain the money you won from the last race. Repeat this to continue earning as much money as desired. Once you have the money you need, return to Ray's Auto Shop and to the green marker to make upgrades to your cars. This makes it easier to win the La Guardia Races. To complete the mission and continue the game, have at least $1,500 and go to the yellow marker at Ray's Auto Shop at the start of the mission.
- Weird fence behavior
- Get an AI car on its side and have it smash through a destructible fence. The car will go through the fence without damaging the car or fence. Follow the AI car through the fence, and you will smash the fence. Note: Try this near Ray's Auto Shop.
- Driver references
- Driver posters are visible on the walls of the 1978 safe house. Graffiti reading "Tanner Lives" can be seen on the walls of the 2006 safe house. Driver strategy guides are found on a magazine rack in police headquarters. If you look closely at some cars, you will notice they are exact replicas of cars around the city in the original Driver. Every traffic car from the first installment of Driver is in the game, since both games are set in the 1970's.
- DRIV3R reference
- Go outside the building where you got shot by the corrupt policeman in the "Kidnap" mission in the 1978 Era. Use a gun to zoom in on the contents of the yellow dumpsters to see thrown away copies of DRIV3R.
- Stuntman reference
- Stuntman posters are visible on the walls of the 1978 safe house.
- Programmer references
- Look on the newspapers blowing around the streets, taxi signs, the safe house dart board, and the safe house refrigerator door to see photos of the development team. The Reflections logo can be seen as graffiti on some walls. The Atari logo can be seen on a neon signs at Times Square.
- Vehicle list
- 2-Door Sedan
The Mexican's Ride
Negotiator (successfully complete the game)
Antilli VO3 Special
Hot Rod (win the Driver GP Long Island Race in the 2006 Era)
Andec Racer (win the Jersey Racetrack race in the 1978 Era in first place on the Hard difficulty setting)
Atlus Racer (successfully complete the game)
Bonsai Racer (win the La Guardia in the 1978 Era race in first place on the Medium difficulty setting)
Brooklyn Racer (win the Jersey Racetrack race in the 1978 Era in first place on the Medium difficulty setting)
BX-9 Racer (win the Hunt's Point race in the 2006 Era in first place on the Medium difficulty setting)
Cerrano Racer (complete the "Circuit Breaker" mission)
Cerva Racer (win the Hunt's Point race in the 1978 Era in first place on the Medium difficulty setting)
Colonna Racer (win the Jersey Racetrack race in the 2006 Era in first place on the Medium difficulty setting)
Kramer Racer (win the Hunt's Point in the 2006 Era race in first place on the Hard difficulty setting)
MX2000 Racer (win the La Guardia race in the 2006 Era in first place on the Medium difficulty setting)
Melizzano Racer (win the La Guardia race in the 1978 Era in first place on the Hard difficulty setting)
Prestige Racer (win the Jersey Racetrack race in the 2006 Era in first place on the Hard difficulty setting)
San Marino Racer (win the Hunts Point race in the 1978 Era in first place on the Hard difficulty setting)
San Marino Spyder Racer (win the Driver GP Manhattan Race in the 1978 Era)
Torrex Racer (win the Driver GP Manhattan Race in the 2006 Era)
Zenda Racer (win the La Guardia race in the 2006 Era in first place on the Hard difficulty setting)
Ram Raider (successfully complete the game)
Raven Racer (win the Driver GP Long Island Race in the 1978 Era)
San Marino Spyder