Cheats & Hints
Family Guy Hints, Tips
- Stewie's Ray Gun upgrades
- Collect the indicated amount of Components to unlock the corresponding weapon upgrade for Stewie's Ray Gun:
Collect the indicated amount of Components to unlock the corresponding weapon upgrade for Stewie's Ray Gun:
Ray Gun and Spread Shot Lvl 1: 20 Components
Plasma Ball Lvl 1 and Spread Shot Lvl 2: 100 Components
Plasma Ball Lvl 2 and Plasma Artillery Lvl 1: 200 Components
Hyper Plasma Ball Lvl 1 and Plasma Artillery Lvl 2: 300 Components
Hyper Plasma Ball Lvl 2 and Shock Wave Lvl 1: 400 Components
Rocket Launcher Lvl 1 and Shock Wave Lvl 2: 500 Components
Rocket Launcher Lvl 2 and Heat Seekers: 600 Components
- Avoid losing in Helen Keller level
- In the Helen Keller level, do not move. If you touch her you will lose.
- Hidden Components in Hospital
- While playing as Stewie in the Hospital level, there are hidden Components. When you reach the rooms with the pregnant women, jump on their stomachs. First, a baby should fly out. If you jump on her again, nothing should come out. If you jump on her usually three or four times, a Component for Stewie's Ray Gun will fly out onto the floor. Do this with every pregnant woman in the level, even the ones who shoot missiles out of their stomachs. Only one Component is in each woman.
- Spooner Street Soccer mission glitch
- After you finish the Porta Potty part in the Spooner Street Soccer mission as Peter, you will come across an ice cream truck with three kids, three adults, and two cops. If you get killed by the cops during the auto save they will not show up again. You will be stuck and must start over because you have to kill all enemies to proceed.