Cheats & Hints
Medal of Honor: European Assault Cheats & Codes
Pause the game,then enter the following.Hold LEFT TRIGGER+RIGHT TRIGGER and press DOWN,A,X,BLACK,A.The phrase enter cheat will appear then enter the following codes.
|B,RIGHT TRIGGER,WHITE,Y,LEFT TRIGGER,WHITE.||Suicide|
|BLACK,LEFT TRIGGER,BLACK,RIGHT TRIGGER,UP,Y.||Hide hud|
|RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT TRIGGER,LEFT TRIGGER,X,Y.||Kill nemesis|
|A,B,RIGHT TRIGGER,WHITE,BLACK,LEFT TRIGGER.||Pickup oss document|
|X,Y,A,B,LEFT TRIGGER,X.||Disable shellshock|
|Unlimited ammunition||Enable the "Cheat mode" code, then press L, Y, B, Up, A(2). The game will automatically resume to confirm correct code entry.Repeat this code to disable its effect.|
|Full Adrenaline meter||Enable the "Cheat mode" code, then press B, Y, Right, X, A, X. The game will automatically resume to confirm correct code entry.|
Medal of Honor: European Assault Hints, Tips
- Hint: Escape To Dawn mission: Hidden grenades
- While you are on the last level of the first attacks and the Panzer comes through the wall, let it blow up the mini houses. When they are blown up, get the grenades in them. If you get enough of them, you can blow up the Panzer. Keep throwing the grenades; it takes awhile.
- Hint: Farmhouse Liberation: Defending the farmhouse
- Make sure you have the STG and the bazooka. Go down and take out the Boss. Then, grab whatever bazooka ammunition you can in the room, along with the documents that the Boss drops. Run back up, then go up the stairs to the second floor and out the window at the top of the stairs on the left. Run along the roof and jump in the window to get to the upper level of the farmhouse. There is more bazooka ammunition here. Command your team to take a position near the window you just came through and go into a prone position by the machine gun. Take out any Nazis that jump through the window with the STG. Get the ammunition and health they drop. When you hear the tanks coming, it is very easy to take them out from there.
- Hint: Operation Chariot: Easy completion
- At the beginning of the first level, charge up to the Nazis and shoot with your machine gun. A soldier will shoot at you; ignore him. Go to the far right and down some stairs. Walk up to your captain. If you still have ammunition, more Nazis will appear. Shoot them, then run back to your ship to complete the first level.
- Hint: Operation Virus House: Von Schrader's journal
- On the last mission, you will have to find Von Schrader's journal. It is not located in the bunker where Von Schrader is found. It is located in the trenches at the bottom of the steep hill with the tank on top of it that gets blown up by the planes. It is directly below one of the gun emplacements in those trenches.
- Hint: Operation Virus House: Defeating the Nemesis
- At the beginning of the level you will start with an M1 Garand and a BAR rifle. Walk down the bunker you start at and choose the bazooka for the Garand. Take the BAR and save the bazooka ammunition for the Nemesis. By doing this, you can use three bazooka shots on him and defuse the bomb.
- Hint: Road To Stalingrad: Destroying the rail gun
- You can destroy the rail gun by setting three charges on it. The easiest way to destroy it is to go beside the tank on the hill. Beside it will be a Nebelwefur (RPG launcher).
- Hint: Defeating the Nemesis Bosses
- Before you get to the Bosses, fill up your adrenaline meter. This can be easily done by shooting head shots. Once your meter is full, save it until you get to the Boss. Once you see him, press Up. You will now have limited immortality and unlimited ammunition. If you have a sniper rifle, you can shoot the Boss in the head a few times. If you have a sub-machine gun such as a Thompson or an STG-44, you can run up to the Nemesis and shoot him. Another way to inflict serious damage is to use a rocket launcher. Note that you will not have unlimited ammunition for this -- it is best to have a good back-up weapon. If you still have not killed him and your meter is almost empty, retreat to some cover. Note: If there are enemies surrounding the Boss, which is true in most circumstances, eliminate them before you attack the Boss or you will be slaughtered once your meter is empty.
- Hint: Destroying tanks
- To quickly destroy an enemy tank, make sure you have at least seven grenades of any type. Get right up to the tank (preferably at the back) and crouch. Toss three grenades under the tank. If you miss and it bounces back, press the Action button to kick it under the tank. If you still miss, run. After all the grenades explode, depending on where the others landed and what type of tank it is, toss three or four more grenades under the tank and it should explode.
- Hint: Using mounted machine guns effectively
- There are mounted machine guns that you can use to shoot Nazis. This is not easy and is also risky because you are shooting from a fixed position and cannot duck or hide. To get around this, send your squad directly next to the machine gun. They will use it instead of you and effectively mow down any enemies that are near by.
- Hint: Using automatic weapons effectively
- When you have an automatic weapon (such as the Thompson, MP5 SMG, etc.), you can use up a lot of ammunition on just one target. Instead of holding down the trigger the entire time, use short controlled bursts to fight your enemies. The first shot you fire out from your weapon after you wait a moment will be the most accurate. Try to kill your enemies in short bursts with any automatic weapon.
- Hint: Medkits
- Successfully complete a level to get one medkit for every person in your squad that did not get killed.
- Hint: Revives
- Finish a mission with all objectives completed to get a revive.
- Glitch: Operation Virus House: Keep soldiers alive
- When the two solders tell you they are going to flank them, let them run ahead but do not follow. When they turn the fence, follow them. They will stay alive instead of being blown up