Cheats & Hints
Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix Cheats & Codes
Enter these codes during game play. You must click and hold the Left analog stick to enter these codes.
|X Y A B||All Weapons|
|Black A Y White||Unlimited Ammo|
|Black B A White||Level select|
Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix Hints, Tips
- Texas: The Shop Roof: Easy completion
- Let the chopper hover over you. Shoot either of its two wings off with the RPG (enable the "Give all" code if needed). After that, take cover. Take out your sniper rifle and keep shooting the other wing. After both wings are on fire, shoot the captain and you will win the mission.
- Hint: Multi-player The Shop Under Siege level: Avoid damage
- There is a room with two round structures and a file cabinet that is lying down in front of one. Two stacked green boxes are next to this file cabinet. Run from the back of these boxes and jump on the box and aim upward. You can land on top of one of these structures. If you crouch on top of this, you will receive less damage when people shoot at you on the ground. This is also a good hiding spot.
- Glitch: Colombian Jungle: Get inside wall
- On the Colombian Jungle map in the caves by the ruins or the tower, there is a pool inside where you can get inside the wall. To do this, you must have two people. Have one person jump on the rock with a spike on the wall in front of it, and another spike on the ceiling to the left of the first spike. Have the first person on the rock go to the edge of it and turn around so that he is facing the opposite of the spike. Have the second person jump and crouch off the kneeling persons head and land on the spike on the wall. After doing so, stand up and jump forward until you are in the wall . Move to the left until you are farther in. You can now shoot through the wall but the opposing team cannot.
- Glitch: Prague Streets: Hover above map
- On the Prague Streets map on Xbox Live, near the statue is a metal balcony. Climb up the metal balcony and face the closest wall with a street lamp next to it. Jump on the lamp and continue on the ledge connected to the wall. When you hit the wall corner, turn right and jump over the gap. Land on the ledge connected to the wall and face left. Continue forward until you meet a ledge which you jump on and face left. Then, move forward and make your way past the three pillars blocking your way. Continue forward until you hit the wall, then face left and jump past the fence below you and onto the lamp. Face right and run on ledge and jump off past the gap and land on the ledge. Next, face left and run until you hit the end of the ledge. Tilt to the right when you jump so that you land on the lowest window ledge. If you miss, start over. If you made it, face right toward the fence and jump in front of you so that you are on top of the window. Next, run towards the fence as much as possible until you hit the invisible barrier. Turn 180 degrees so that you are facing the house in front of you. Repeatedly jump forward until it boosts you on the sky. If you do not make it on your first try, then jump back until you make it.
- Glitch: Shop 2: Uninjured typists
- If you blow off some peoples' arms who are typing with the shotgun, they may continue to act normally and keep typing. You will see people with little stubs moving quite fast. There is also a man on a bench who will not disappear after he is killed. He has glasses and is next to a man at a computer. He may be on the Shop 1 level.
- Glitch: Floating knives
- Walk up to a door and start throwing knives into it. After you throw as many as desired (works better when the "Unlimited ammunition" code is enabled), open the door. The knives will not stay in the door and will be floating in the air. Note: If you throw too many knives in the door it will not open.