Cheats & Hints
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Cheats & Codes
Play any level without beating the game
You must make a new profile and name it the following.
|All co-op missions||Change your profile name to COOPA22COOL.|
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Hints, Tips
- Prince of Persia
- During Stage 5, while infiltrating Displace International, Sam will come across two guards talking about Prince of Persia Warrior Within. It is the small cafe next to a laser filled hallway, past a keypad locked door. A second way to access the room is through a vent. Because Sam is inside the vent, the conversation becomes difficult to hear
- This is something that is quite amusing. When you go to write a text message on Xbox Live, if you enter the word "Halo", it gives you a message saying offensive text, cannot be sent. Just another of many cracks on video games to be found in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
- Splinter Cell On TV
- During the 4th mission The Penthouse, when you get near the spiral staircase, there will be a TV which has Splinter Cell showing.
- Metal Gear Solid
- During the final mission, at the escalator where there are 3 guards talking at the bottom of it...wait at the top of the escalator and one of the guards will be begin walking up to your level. Grab him and interrogate him to hear him make a crack about Metal Gear Solid.
- In the Battery mission when you need to crack the casing on the missile launcher Sam says that he didn't bring a crowbar. Then Grimsdottir says "Whatever. Crowbars are for geeky video game characters.", a reference to Gordon Freeman from Half-Life and Half-Life 2.
- Ubisoft Programmer Picture on Newspaper
- In the level Displace International, go all the way to the top floor which has a sole room. In that room is a door that leads to a small closet like area that has nothing in it except for a table with a newspaper on it. Zoom into the newspaper with your goggles to see a picture of some of the programmers and text.
- Rainbow Six 3:Black Arrow in game music in Splinter Cell
- On the first level (The Lighthouse), you can hear the orchestral music from the Hotel level of Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow in one of the tents. It is the tent with the guard inside.
- Prince of Persia in the News
- In the third News cutsceen for the bank, Look at the bottom. Its rolling news and keep wating and you see soming about Prince of Persia. It dosent say much about it because of it going to the radio on the ship.
- Disco Lights in Factory.
- As a spy go in the main hall and go towards the computer hack that has the lasers covering it. Climb up the nearby ladder to get to the top floor and there should be a box close by. Jump on the rail and if you look real close there is a steel pipe that is next to the rail. Jump on it and climb to the top and you have just activated the disco lights. Jump down and head to the main corridor that connects all 3 rooms and there are disco lights, confetti, and corny music playing.