Cheats & Hints
Call of Duty 2 Cheats & Codes
Unlock all Levels!
On the mission select screen in the game enter the following code to unlock all the levels. Make sure you hold both the bumpers while entering this code from the d-pad.
|Hold Bumpers, Left, Left, Right, Right, Y, Y||Unlock all the Levels|
Call of Duty 2 Hints, Tips
- Mission select
- At the mission selection screen, hold LB + RB and quickly press Left(2), Right(2), Y(2).
- Infinite ammunition
- You will first need to find the gun for which you would like unlimited ammunition. This trick will only work for one type of gun. After you have chosen a gun, find the exact gun on an ally or enemy, then kill him. After he is dead, his gun will appear on the ground. When walking over the gun it will say you have received that weapon's ammunition. If you have full ammunition, waste a few shots then pick up another of that same gun. However, this time the gun will stay on the ground. You can keep walking over the same gun on the ground repeatedly for more ammunition each time.
- Completing Veteran mode
- In Veteran mode, your life expectancy is cut to three or four shots until you die. However, Veteran mode does not improve the enemy's aim or strategy. Use small blocks or small bulges of hills as cover and crawl, because you do not get points for kills, so do not take the Nazis head on. Let your allies lay some fire, if there are any. If not, throw a smoke grenade and shift between crouch and crawl positions, laying cover fire and stall some time for the smoke grenade to spread before the Nazis rush in. Use this smoke cover to fall back to the nearest safe position where you can regroup or hide and pick the Nazis off from afar.
- Determining if enemies are still alive
- Even after you shoot the enemy, he may still be alive. Make sure to aim your crosshairs at him and see if it turns red. If it does, it indicates that the enemy is still alive, and you must shoot him again. Do not give the enemy the chance to shoot you from behind while he regains consciousness.
- Determining grenade danger
- The grenade indicator is useful, however, you do not have to run away from it every time. If the indicator points that a grenade has landed near you, but you are taking cover behind a wall, you do not need to run away. Instead, the grenade will explode and not damage you at all.
- Kill requirements
- Head shots are instant kills. Body shots require two or more shots for a kill.
- Recommended weapons
- When you find a Kak 98, pick it up. It is one of the most powerful guns in the game. There is a scoped-Kak 98 in the last level (Dragon's Teeth) in the second bunker in the building.
- Mission select screen reset glitch
- If you went through the game then returned to do your Veteran Achievements and the game reset your mission select screen, enable the "Level select" code and choose the missions that you have not done yet for the Veteran Achievements. You will not be penalized for using the code. However, you must re-complete the missions you already have the Achievements for to get the "War Hardened" Achievement.
- Multiplayer mode host
- This trick requires two players in Multiplayer mode. Have player one go to system link and create a game for Call Of Duty 2. Choose a level, set the times (30, 45, or 60 minutes) and other parameters. Remain at the screen and do not start the game. Have player two start a different game, such as Perfect Dark Zero or an arcade game (so you do not have to change discs). Then, have player two invite player one to his game. Have player one accepts the invite, but when prompted to log out select "No". You should now be the host of the game and it will be set to the way you want it.
- Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points (1,000 total possible points):
Complete training mode: 50 points
Veteran Of Crossing the Rhine: 60 points
Veteran Of D-Day: 60 points
Veteran Of El Alamein: 60 points
Veteran Of Fortress Stalingrad: 60 points
Veteran Of Hill 400: 60 points
Veteran Of Rommel's Last Stand: 60 points
Veteran Of Stalingrad 42: 60 points
Veteran Of the Battle for Caen: 60 points
Veteran Of the Tank Squadrons: 60 points
Veteran Of the Winter War: 60 points
Won The War (game completed): 150 points
War Hardened (game completed on Hard or Veteran): 200 points