Fable II HQ
Fable II HQ (Xbox360)
Set 500 years after the original, "Fable 2" will provide gamers with an epic story and...
Set 500 years after the original, "Fable 2" will provide gamers with an epic story and innovative real-time gameplay, including a massive amount of freedom and choice to explore a vast collection of dungeons, catacombs and caves in the world of Albion.
• Choices, consequences. The innovative gameplay pioneered in the original "Fable" provided gamers with a never-before-seen level of immersion in a truly interactive world. "Fable 2" expands upon the scope and depth of the Xbox classic by adding incredible new features and creating a wider, more complex kingdom of limitless choices and consequences. Players will have the option to play as a man or woman, get married, have children, and live a life of their own design.
• A land far, far away. Revisit the sprawling world of Albion more than 500 years after the events of the original "Fable," where you are free to explore the landscape and openly roam the countryside. For the right price every house, hut, dungeon and castle is for sale. Players can witness how the world grows and changes in response to their decisions in incredible and unique ways as they rediscover Albion as if for the first time.
• Fight with ease. "Fable 2" pioneers a new combat system designed to allow players to truly master hand weapons such as swords and maces, ranged combat weapons such as bows and guns, and an entirely new magic system. These three disciplines, while very accessible, are also amazingly deep, and allow players to mix combat styles and become everything from master swordsman to skilled ranger to evil magic welder, utilizing a single button on the Xbox 360 controller.
• A hero's best friend. This groundbreaking addition to the game is integral to the theme of unconditional love in "Fable 2." The canine companion will act as friend, compass and protector. Players must merely feed their pooch and he will love unconditionally, creating a bond that sets up emotion-filled journeys all throughout this magical world.
• Experience the world together. For the first time in the "Fable" series, gamers can experience the expansive and immersive world of "Fable 2" with friends, utilizing the new and exciting Dynamic Co-op Mode, bringing the long-awaited multiplayer function to the world of "Fable 2."
• Xbox LIVE Arcade mini-games earn major cash. Carbonated Games has partnered with Lionhead Studios Ltd. to bring an unparalleled experience to gamers through Xbox LIVE Arcade. Gamers can start earning in-game currency for the "Fable 2" world later this year, before the game's release to retail, by downloading and completing exclusive mini-games, which will be available for download on Xbox LIVE Arcade and allow gamers to purchase weapons, armor and more for their hero.
Available on: Xbox360 XBOX360 Rank: 111 / 1,783 | Overall Rank: 1312 / 14,097
|Lionhead after Unreal Engine devs for "reimagining ex... (0)|
|Is another Fable on the horizon? Are we going to return to Albion, the land of golden breadcrumb following Heroes? It could be as job ads for Lionhead Studios seek developers experienced with Unreal Engine.
They specifically state these new employees would be an extra shoe in if they had knowledge of 'reimaging' established franchises. Reading between the lines it points heavily toward a new Fable.
|Posted: 16.05.2013 by Technet2k|
|Fable 2 vanishes from Xbox Live Marketplace (1)|
|Fable II, Lionhead's ambitious action-RPG, is missing from Xbox Live Marketplace. Gamers who purchased the game and deleted it from their hard drive are unable to re-install it.|
|Posted: 04.12.2012 by JonahFalcon|
|Fable's Albion can be "anything anyone wants it to be... (1)|
|Fable Heroes lead designer Ted Timmins has said the "great thing" about Albion, the world of the Fable series, is that it can support virtually any type of game, like a co-op adventure.
XBLA title Fable Heroes has just released. With it they focused on the "combat side and the feel of Albion" in their 4-player hack-and-slash arcade title. Could we see an RTS?
|Posted: 01.05.2012 by Technet2k|
|View all Fable II news...(15)|