Cheats & Hints
Fable II Cheats & Codes
|Make Fortune's Tower Glitch Usable Again||Entry Location: Memory unit area (On dashboard): 1) Sign out of XBOX Live. 2) Go to the dashboard. 3) Go to the memory area. 4) Put you 'cursor' over the memory unit Fable II/Pub Games are on. 5) Press 'Y' 6) Press 'X, X, LB, RB, X, X'. 7) Run the scan. 8) The patch that 'killed' the pub games glitch will be deleted. *NOTE* Don't log into Live until you have the amount of money you want, because then you will have to re-download your patch(es)!|
Fable II Hints, Tips
- The Enforcer
- Look for the assassin's society job, join the society. It gives you a mission to assassinate someone. After you assassinate the person, go back to the society to collect your reward. Go behind the farm where the society is located. There will be a grave. Your dog should find it as a digging spot. Dig up the grave and you will find a key to the cellar on the farm in the backyard. Go in the cellar to find tunnels and the undead. You will need to fight off the undead to get to the end of the tunnels. You will find a room with the floors covered in sand. Your dog should find another dig spot in the room. Dig it up to find the Enforcer, a 177.0 damage gun. Its magic with luck.
- Rising Sun
- Entry Location:
Temple of light
The temple of light weapon the Rising Sun is a available for a donation. Donate 500 gold then 10,000 gold between 12am to 1pm game time, aka. the magical hour of the sun
- To acquire Diachi you need to have gotten Garth to help you (main quest). Once you have done that go back to his tower and go to the second floor. Face his portal and then walk to the left of the portal and you will see part of a "wall" or "hand rail" broken off. Vault over the edge and you will land in a water tower. Go all the way thought the cave (it's kind of like maze type puzzle cave). At the end there will be a treasure chest and there will be an augment in it. Then walk out of the cave and look straight ahead and you will see a circular platform, walk on it and on the right will be another treasure chest which contains the Diachi. Also, you can jump of the edge of the platform into some water and it is an extremely high drop so if you haven't gotten the 500 ft. drop achievement, there you go!
Weapon type: Katana
Augments: Has three slots (already used).
- In Oakfeild, go to the middle of town, where the market is, and head to the left shore. Find the demon door then go back out to the market and find someone that you can marry. Lead them back to the door and give them the ring inside. There's a house and to the left you will find the hammer.
- Crucible Reward - The Chopper
- Defeat the Crucible with 8 perfect rounds to win The Chopper.
On the day that Mad-Dog "The Strangler" McGraw retired, he left his beloved axe as a prize for anyone who could beat his record times.
The Chopper - Axe
Stoneskin Augment - More resistant to scarring.
Discipline Augment - Gain more experience in combat.
- The Pooch Pamperer (5) - Play fetch with your dog, or see another Hero's dog play.
The Archaeologist (5) - Dig up something the dog has discovered, or see another Hero do so.
The Dog Trainer (5) - Teach your dog a trick, or see another Hero's dog learn one.
The Persuader (5) - Convince a villager to give you a present, or see another Hero do so.
The Show-off (5) - Impress a villager with a perfect expression, or see another Hero do so.
The Romantic (10) - Take a villager on a perfect date, or tag along to one. Location and expressions are all-important.
The Spouse (10) - Marry a villager, or attend the wedding of another Hero.
The Parent (10) - Have a child, or be there for the birth of another Hero's child.
The Hunter (5) - Kill a sweet, innocent, fluffy bunny rabbit (remember, safety's off!)
The Gargoyle (25) - Find the gargoyles' legendary treasure.
The Chicken Kicker (5) - Kick a chicken a good distance, or see one getting kicked.
The Cliff Diver (5) - Cliff dive 500 feet, or see another Hero do so.
The Workhorse (10) - A Hero must achieve a high-enough chain while performing a job.
The Hero of Many Names (5) - Change your Hero's title, or see another Hero change theirs.
The Teaser (5) - Make bandits respond to expressions with fear, anger, mirth, and confusion... during combat!
The Property Magnate (10) - A property must be sold for twice the price it was bought for.
The Rogue (5) - Steal something undetected from a building while there are people nearby, or see another Hero do so.
The Illustrated Hero (5) - Tattoo every part of your Hero's body, or see another Hero do so.
The Executioner (10) - Sacrifice ten people in the Temple of Shadows, or see another Hero do so.
The Gambler (10) - A Hero must win 500 gold at a pub game in one sitting, having tried each game type at least once.
The Bigamist (10) - Get married a second time, whilst already married, or attend the second wedding of another Hero.
The Swinger (5) - Take part in a debauched bedroom party with several participants.
The Pied Piper (10) - Start a party where at least five villagers are dancing, or see another Hero do so.
The Party Animal (10) - Get five villagers drunk in under three minutes, or see another Hero do so.
The Menace To Society (5) - Commit an act of public indecency, or see another Hero commit one.
The Black Knight (10) - Shoot the weapons from a hollow man's hands, blow off his head and then kill him for good!
The Duellist (10) - String together a full-speed chain attack, or see another Hero do so.
The Sharpshooter (10) - Hit three enemies with one shot, or see another Hero do so.
The Archmage (10) - A Hero must kill five human enemies with one spell.
The Ruler of Albion (100) - Amass a 2.5 million gold real estate empire, or be there when another Hero does.
The Hoarder (25) - Collect every silver key, or see another Hero do so.
The Goth (5) - A Hero must dye their hair black, and wear a black outfit and black makeup.
The Completionist (50) - Get all expressions, pet tricks and abilities, or see another Hero do so.
The Paragon (15) - Reach 100% good or evil, or see another Hero do so.
The Extremist (15) - Reach 100% purity or corruption, or see another Hero do so.
The Celebrity (50) - Reach 50,000 renown, or see another Hero do so.
The Artisan (10) - Succeed at one job to Level 5, or see another Hero do so.
The Dollcatcher (10) - Collect all the Hero dolls, or see another Hero collect them.
The Muse (5) - Inspire the Bard to compose songs celebrating your great deeds.
The Companions (10) - Perform a perfect co-op expression.
The Double Threat (10) - Get a co-op combat bonus.
The Philanthropist (10) - Send a gift to an Xbox LIVE friend, or watch another Hero send one.
The Whippersnapper (25) - A child Hero must collect five gold pieces.
The New Hero (50) - The terror of Bower Lake must be defeated.
The Hero of Strength (100) - Complete The Hero of Strength.
The Hero of Will (100) - Complete The Hero of Will.
The Hero of Skill (100) - Complete The Hero of Skill.
The Sacrifice (25) - A Hero must choose 'The Needs of the Many'.
The Family (25) - A Hero must choose 'The Needs of The Few'.
The Egomaniac (25) - A Hero must choose 'The Needs of the One'.
- Lionhead Studios Easter Egg
- In the side quest "Treasure Island of Doom", the Lionhead Studios Lion can be found once you get to the treasure island. Look at the island in the middle of the lake and it is in the shape of the Studio's Lionhead logo.
- Infinite Orbs
- Go to Westcliff Point and find Ben the Thug. He's waiting near the Crucible entrance. He keeps respawning, so when you kill him, you can take as many orbs as you want.
- How To Kill The Queen Banshee
- Towards the end of the game, you work on a quest where you are sent to Bloodstone to fight the ultimate banshee. She wears long white robes and says she is your suicidal wife and you weren't able to satisfy her.
You're not able to hit her with melee or ranged attacks because they phase right through her. So when she sends out her little "children" kill them them, and then you will see the fog disappear. Use the the Time Control spell to slow down time, and then the fire spell to lob fire at her. Continue this process and you'll win.
- Wishes At The End Of The Game
- At the end of the game, Theresa says the spire will give you one wish. You choose between sacrifice, love, and wealth.
If you choose sacrifice you will bring back the millions who died in creation of the spire. Rewards for this are 10,000 renown points, 300 purity points, and everyone in Albion will like you.
Love will bring all your loved ones back to life and bring your dog back to life.
Wealth will get you 300 evil points, everyone will think your greedy and hate you, but you will receive more gold then you could possibly imagine.
Once you choose one of the rewards, the game ends. Each achievement is worth 25 Gamerscore. Here's how to get all of the gamerscore on one game.
After the day you spend with your sister shooting bottles and killing beetles, you are sent back to the real time to finish off Lucien.(SAVE BEFORE YOU APPROACH HIM). Once he talks and you kill him, Theresa will give you the choice. choose one, and as soon as you get the achievement, turn off your xbox. you will keep the gamerscore and revert back to before you made the choice. now, repeat until you have all of them.
- Infinite Experience (pre-patch)
- Go to the Bowerstone Market Town Square. Once there, you'll find a potion shopkeeper on the left hand side. Walk around the right side of the buildings there and down an alley to find a house known as Monster Manor. Sleep in this manor to gain its benefit (+1 star of Physique).
Once you gain this benefit, go to your abilities list, select physique and hit Y to unlearn it. You will find that the bonus star from the house does not disappear, but the experience is given to you anyway. You can repeat this process over and over, the more stars you have in physique the more exp you get each time. This experience is general experience and can be applied to any skills.
- Real Estate Money
- When real estate is purchased (houses & businesses) the game tells you that you'll earn income every 5 min, whether you're playing or not. Purchase real estate, when you have enough, save the game (disconnect Xbox live*), go to system clock change the year up, reload the game and repeat as many times as you want.
*Xbox live automatically sets the clock.