Cheats & Hints
FIFA 07 Hints, Tips
- Easy goals
- When one on one with the goalkeeper, perform a finesse shot. This will trick the keeper from going from one side to the other. For example, fake right and shoot left or vice versa. It will go in about 90% of the time.
If you have the ball and are outside the area but not on your half, you can check on the map how far the keeper is off his line. Normally he is about two meters. You can lob him easily if you get the power correct.
- Easy wins
- When you are losing a match, press Start and go to "Select Sides". Switch to the other team, then shoot at your own net and score goals for your team original. Once your team is winning by a comfortable lead, switch back to your original team.
- Easy unlockable points
- Select Tournament mode and choose any cup tournament, as they tend to be shorter. Select the highest rated team or replace a team in the tournament with a highly rated team from another league. Advance to Tournament Central and quick sim all the games until you have won the tournament. You will be awarded unlockable points to spend.
- Easy money
- While playing as any team in Manager mode, buy the best free agents in the transfer market. Sell them during the same transfer market window so you do not have to pay the high salary. Because they are free to you, once you sell them you can get the added millions to your bank account.
- Full team stamina
- In Manager mode, save the game, quit, then load Manager mode again and all your players' stamina will be almost fully refilled. Repeat this process as much as desired.
- Preview unlockables
- Purchase unlockable items without saving your profile. After testing items, simply reload your profile to re-acquire the unlockable points. By using this technique you can unlock and test all the unlockables in the game.
- Finding Giovanni Dos Santos
- You can find Giovanni Dos Santos in Barcelona's reserve list. Even though he is only 69 overall you can edit his stats and make him as good as Ronaldinho. You will then have two of the best midfielder's in the game.
- Double stepover
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Robinho are two of the best dribblers. Use the Trick Stick with Ronaldo or Robinho to perform a double stepover. Press Forward, then rotate left and then right.
- Recommended team
- Try the following team in 4-4-2 formation:
RB: Daniel Alves
CB: John Terry
CB: Ledley King
LB: Gihel Clichy
RM: Shaun Wright Philips
CM: Kim Kallstrom
CM: Frank Lampard
LM: Stuart Downing
CF: Sammy Eto'o
GK: Shay Given
DF: Steven Taylor
CM: Joe Cole
CM: Freddy Adu
CF: Peter Crouch
Alternately, try the following team in 4-4-2 formation:
RB: Rio Ferdinand
CB: Allesandro Nesta
CB: Carles Puyol
LB: Roberto Carlos
RM: Cristiano Ronaldo
CM: Michael Ballack
CF: Hernan Crespo
CF: Wayne Rooney
DF: Fabio Cannavaro
- Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
Winning streak (90 points): Have a 60 game Winning Streak on Semi-Professional difficulty.
10 Goal Match Wonder (100 points): Score more than 10 Goals in a match on Semi-Professional difficulty.
300 Game winner (200 points): Win 300 games in all competitions on any level difficulty.
Defender Man of the Match (50 points): Win "Man of Match" for a Defender more than 50 times in Semi-Professional difficulty.
Midfielder Man of the Match (50 points): Win "Man of Match" for a Midfielder more than 50 times in Semi-Professional difficulty.
Striker Man of the Match (40 points): Win "Man of Match" for a Striker more than 50 times in Semi-Professional difficulty.
Goal Getter (40 points): Get an average of 4 goals per game over 50 game on Semi-Professional difficulty.
Undefeated (50 points): Remain undefeated for 50 games in Semi-Professional difficulty.
World XI Master (80 points): Win 20 games with the World XI team on Professional difficulty.
Fair Play Award (100 points): 20 Games without a card being shown in Semi-Professional difficulty.
Undefeated Manager (200 points): Remain undefeated for 1 season in any league in Manager mode on any difficulty level.