Too Human HQ
Too Human HQ (Xbox360)
In “Too Human,” players are treated to a nonstop...
In “Too Human,” players are treated to a nonstop barrage of action powered by the seamless integration of melee and firearms combat, plus deep RPG elements fueled by breathtaking visuals enabled by the powerful Xbox 360. Battles unfold in awesome scale as players engage with vast numbers of enemies. Gamers can also take it to the next level by playing the entire single-player campaign in multiplayer co-op mode via Xbox LIVE®.
“Too Human” is produced by Silicon Knights, which brings a wealth of knowledge, story-based design and gameplay expertise to the next generation of video gaming.
● Thrilling action-RPG gameplay. Unlike some games that may force players to choose between two genres, “Too Human” combines all the creative economy features and social experiences of a typical RPG, such as collecting loot and leveling up, while maintaining the excitement of an action game. With a wide array of weapons, armors, cybernetic implants and skills, players have an unprecedented level of customization with their characters
• Explosive melee and firearms combat. It will take more than brawn and raw strength to supplant the machine hordes. Using a sophisticated blend of seamless melee and high-tech weapons combat, players have the power to vanquish foes near and far. Witness the fluid grace of heroes and enemies in battle as enacted by the acclaimed motion-capture group F.A.S.T. (Fight Action Stunt Team). Feel each punishing blow through advanced visual effects made possible through the unmatched power of Xbox 360.
• The birth of an icon. Fight as Baldur, a powerful cybernetic god battling his way through enemy armies to become one of gaming’s renowned iconic heroes. From weaponry and armor to combat techniques and combos, players can fully customize Baldur to become the best possible hero.
• Advanced cinematic presentation. Characters and environments come to life with unparalleled visual fidelity. Experience the full excitement of combat through a dynamically driven presentation system that portrays the combat with cinematic quality. Survive pulse-pounding battles against hordes of on-screen enemies set against the vast landscape of the “Too Human” world. A sweeping orchestral score sets the mood for heartbreak, anger and bloodlust as each tune encapsulates the gamer within the immersive gaming environment.
• New level of accessibility through intuitive combat. Perform Baldur’s elaborate and complex combat maneuvers and chain together rapid-fire attacks and combos with ease. Through the use of an intuitive combat system, “Too Human” delivers gameplay that is easy to learn and rewarding to master.
• Shared experience. Conquer the world of “Too Human” alone or with friends through advanced, online multiplayer co-op gameplay through the Xbox LIVE® service.
• Modern take on classical Norse Mythology. In a world ruined by centuries of war, “Too Human” chronicles the epic story of Baldur, favored son of Odin and the last protector of humanity. As Baldur you must destroy the ancient war machines that threaten the world, but to do so you must balance your sense of duty and honor against your lust for revenge…perhaps even sacrificing your humanity in the process.
Available on: Xbox360 XBOX360 Rank: 381 / 1,781 | Overall Rank: 4001 / 14,334
|Too Human pulled from Xbox Live Marketplace (12)|
|Thanks to the ruling by US courts that stated developer Silicon Knights had to Too Human has been pulled from Xbox Live Marketplace.any games which used the Unreal Engine,|
|Posted: 18.01.2013 by JonahFalcon|
|Silicon Knights Ordered to Recall and Destroy All Uns... (1)|
|Silicon Knights recently lost a legal battle against Epic Games. The company has been ordered to recall and destroy any unsold copies of Too Human, The Box/Ritualyst, The Sandman, X-Men: Destiny and Siren in the Maelstrom.|
|Posted: 09.11.2012 by Nakerman|
|Silicon Knights lays off "small number" (0)|
|Dennis Dyack of Too Human developer Silicon Knights has confirmed that the Ontario-based developer has had to let some people go, "scaling back to a core group" moving forward.
In November the studio let 45 workers go dropping the head count to about 40. Dyack says the Nintendo rumours are "not true and has no basis in fact". Silicon owes Epic $4.5m.
|Posted: 12.06.2012 by Technet2k|
|View all Too Human news...(13)|